Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 781 - 790 of 849 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Re: To Be Fair...
The main channel in the creek was choked off from willows and the cow trail through a side channel was readily accessible. As bad as it sounds, in terms of physical appearances, this cow crossi...

In GEAR » Sweetwater Microfilter VS Katadyn Hiker?
May 01, 10:33pm

Thanks for the replies, everyone....
...and Javon, ...speaking of filter inconsistencies, I did forget to mention that. Not sure what happened but when using my last Sweetwater cartridge, I drank nearly a quart before noticing that my...

May 01, 7:34pm

Sweetwater Microfilter VS Katadyn Hiker?
I've been using the Sweetwater for ~15 yrs. Besides breaking a pump, which was promptly replaced, it has served me well. The output does seem to drop off quickly in silty water though (that'...

May 01, 10:25am

Thanks!
Thanks for the additional ideas, you two. Great recipes on the site.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ideas for vegetarian no cook lunches?
April 30, 4:43pm

More questions
Your recipe sounds good, John. Thanks! Question for Javon...or anyone else making shakes like that. Do the ingredients stick to the container you make them in? I prefer to carry one stainless Kl...

April 29, 5:56pm

Ideas for vegetarian no cook lunches
Thanks, Javan! I was actually in the store the other night eye balling the hemp protein powder wondering how I might utilize it. One more tool for my tool box.....errr, food for my lunch box. My be...

April 28, 7:39pm

Thanks!
Thanks to all that replied. I have ideas now!

April 27, 8:36pm

Ideas for vegetarian no cook lunches?
This will be my first season as a vegetarian. My main course in the past was jerky or packaged fish. I also quit eating all refined sugar. :-( I'm familiar with nut and seed butters, nuts an...

April 27, 10:02am

"4 oz breathable rain suit. Also question re Driducks."
Thanks, Ross. If they do not work for my purpose, I'll go with the Driducks which, is what I was planning to use before my neighbor gave me these disposable things. It's rare that we us...

In GEAR » 4 oz breathable rain suit. Also question re Driducks.
April 26, 11:21am

Re: Re: 4 oz breathable rain suit. Also question re Driducks.
Benjamin, Looks like I posted just a bit ahead of you. Any way, I agree with you 100%. I'm not advocating these to backpackers for reasons of being disposable. However, out of curiosity, I p...

In GEAR » 4 oz breathable rain suit. Also question re Driducks.
April 25, 10:42am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.