Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 781 - 790 of 820 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Forum » Thread

Would like input on style of side pockets to add to my pack.
I've decided to lighten up my GG Wisp and also add side pockets. For these side pockets, I plan to use some mesh that I have on hand. The question however is what to do with the bottom of the p...

In GEAR » Would like input on style of side pockets to add to my pack.
January 12, 9:29am

Thanks, Thomas & Bradford.
Thomas, From the looks of the photo you had of yourself wearing the pants (gone now?) on your blog, it appeared they were plenty long. I can understand a company making them larger to fit over o...

In GEAR » Blog post about Driducks
January 12, 9:10am

Thanks, Thomas.
I've been debating on the size for a long time. At first I thought "large" then I settled on "medium". Now, you have me wondering if "small" might be fine. For...

January 11, 8:58am

Pants?
Did you happen to get the pants too? If so, I'd be interested in seeing photos of those too. Thanks for posting!

January 10, 5:34pm

Thanks, everyone!
I'll be taking a hard look at these packs...as well as the Six Moons Design Swift and Gossamer Murmur.

In GEAR » What do you think of the Zpacks?
January 10, 10:09am

What do you think of the Zpacks?
I'm intrigued by all the options, light weight and price. I have a few reservations though. What about the lack of compression straps? To me, bungee cords wouldn't seem to be an overly effe...

In GEAR » What do you think of the Zpacks?
January 09, 11:25am

I bet some wrestlers did/do wear them...
...and Erik, thanks for the links. I still have not located anything other than coated nylon and vinyl though. I suspect I'll have to make my own....

In GEAR » Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
January 08, 3:56pm

Hendrick, I'm envious!!
I have been wanting to build a sauna but haven't had the time. I also want a suit I can wear under my down clothes while in a sleeping bag. Was going to sew my own too but due to time restra...

January 08, 11:16am

Sauna suits
They look like a simple rain suit; pants and jacket without a hood. They are worn by some who believe they'll lose weight by sweating more during an exercise. You can check them out at any b...

January 07, 10:36am

Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
I've been eyeballing these for a while but all I have been able to find is vinyl and they feel to weigh a pound or more. I'm hoping to find a suit made from garbage bag like plastic whi...

January 07, 10:07am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.