BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 781 - 790 of 806 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Forum » Thread

Thanks, guys.
I use a Klean Kanteen. I think the lip near its mouth would prevent the bottle from sliding out w/ Ula's Holster. On the other hand, the Simblissity does look like a more secure system...althou...

In Make Your Own Gear » Easiest way to add water bottle holder to GG Wisp pack?
December 28, 12:32pm

That is certainly simple.
Thanks, Benjamin. That is about as simple as it gets. Have you, or anyone else, tried this? I'm wondering how stable this set-up would be.

December 28, 11:49am

Easiest way to add water bottle holder to GG Wisp pack?
On the belt, shoulder strap or side...anyone add a water bottle holder to their Wisp or other similar pack? Looking for various ideas. The easier, the better. Thanks.

December 27, 6:58pm

I found one!
Someone else directed me to to a specific page for a printable pattern. After going to the guys website and translating, I found a treasure chest of info, patterns and how-to's for the do-it-yo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Looking for hood pattern
December 19, 11:30am

Nice pattern. Thanks!
Thanks Troy. I appreciate the pattern. That will come in handy when I build a balaclava. For this particular project though, I was hoping to find a pattern for a hood...the type of hood found a...

December 18, 2:16pm

Outer layer
Chris, It's an outer layer suit...an older Gore-Tex Marmot I found yesterday at a second hand store for $25. It's in excellent shape but missing the snap-on hood. Troy, I sent you ...

December 18, 1:42pm

Looking for hood pattern
I'm wanting to make an uninsulated hood for a one-piece suit I have. I searched the forums here and about all I came up w/ is the pattern at Thru-Hiker. Does anyone know of any other pattern...

December 18, 11:48am

Thanks, David.
Looks good. Now if you were interested in some type of partial trade for scientific quality replicas of archaeological specimens (native American)....or tribal inspired wood sculptures, I might jus...

In GEAR » Question for TiGoat bivy users.
October 30, 8:17pm

Additional questions
David, Any photos of your bivy some where? Also, can your bivy be used alone in a rain storm? Julian, Thanks for the suggestion!

October 29, 5:24pm

Perhaps the Oware is the one?
Thanks for the replies, guys. I figured it was too good to be true. I missed the DWR part on TiGoats web site. The Mont-Bell seems good but the head section doesn't appear it would work in ...

October 29, 9:49am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.