BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Presence
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 781 - 788 of 788 | Page: 1 ...60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

Forum » Thread

Bag is SOLD
Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Highlite sleeping bag.
August 17, 9:19am

FS: Western Mountaineering Highlite sleeping bag.
It is the 6'6" size with left zipper. The bag weighs 17 oz and is rated 35 degrees. Check it out at this link: http://www.westernmountaineering.com/index.cfm?section=Products&page=...

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Highlite sleeping bag.
August 15, 3:38pm

Thanks!
Thanks for the helpful replies, everyone!

In GEAR » Steripen Adventurer w/ stainless Kleen Kanteen?
April 15, 8:57am

Steripen Adventurer w/ stainless Kleen Kanteen?
I find this little water purifier intriguing. I'm also making the switch from plastic water bottles in the backcountry to the stainless steel Kleen Kanteens that I have been using at home for t...

In GEAR » Steripen Adventurer w/ stainless Kleen Kanteen?
April 13, 9:57am

Re: Re:Aluminum cans
Monty, You're basically correct. And 62,000 chemicals were already in commerce when the TSCA was enacted in 1976. Also, it should be noted that since that time, the EPA has used its authorit...

In GEAR » Warning for any aluminum can pot users
April 02, 12:39pm

Good to see this subject being discussed.
I just happened to stumble upon this thread while looking for a Cloudburst tent to purchase (please tell me you still have it, Ken:-)). At any rate, I think you'd all find the U.S. chemical ...

In GEAR » Warning for any aluminum can pot users
April 02, 11:32am

Re: FS: Tarptent Cloudburst 2
Hi, Hope you still have it. I have been trying hard to get one of these. I sent you a PM. Thanks, rusty

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Cloudburst 2
April 02, 8:58am

Cloudburst
Looks like I'm late but I'll take the Cloudburst if the other sales fall through. goneyakn (at) msn (dot) com

In Gear Swap » FS Gear
February 26, 11:21am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.