BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 781 - 790 of 982 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...99

Forum » Thread

test
Dragon

In User Test Forum » test
March 02, 1:00am

Because I can...
Well then, I imagine the paper coming out this month just extends the ideas put forth in previous publications, which I have not read. EDIT : just noticed the second link IS to the paper refere...

In Chaff » Because I can...
March 01, 6:21pm

"Because I can...
Lynn, the paper isn't out yet, that I can find, and the summary of the paper that I paraphrased is almost certainly sensationalized to sell TIME magazine subscriptions and please their adverti...

March 01, 5:27pm

Because I can...
There is a study, I think it comes out this month, by Satoshi Kanazawa that supposedly touches on education, IQ, and religious pride in people who self identify as liberal vs conservative. The r...

March 01, 4:33pm

Solid iPhone GPS App
It is real GPS, does not rely on cellular information for positioning. DOES require that the phone not be in airplane mode, as the cellular chip, and the GPS chip are both disabled in airplane...

In GEAR » Solid iPhone GPS App
March 01, 1:22pm

Because I can...
This [ A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity] is not a statement that appears in any translation of any of Freud's works. It is a paraphrase of a statement from...

March 01, 12:57pm

Because I can...
I'd rather demonstrate against the government and get arrested, that stockpile guns and sit on my couch.

February 26, 12:13pm

Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
+1 night hiker comment +1 this discussion can't end well At least there is no hunting in national parks, so people will probably only being carrying pistols for protections against other ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
February 24, 9:31pm

Sleeping pad for a cold sleeper
The POE is 2+ inches of inflatable comfort. This is my main pad, and I sleep on my side, back, and stomach most nights. I feel that my torsolite is warmer than the POE. I don't have any...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad for a cold sleeper
February 23, 5:43pm

no need for corkscrew, new UL technique
I never leave the trailhead without a wine opener Skip to about 47sec to get the basic technique. VIDEO (youtube) edit : and probably hit mute first, it has some horrendous soundtrack

In GEAR » Wenger Evo S18 Pocket Knife
February 19, 11:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am