BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 781 - 790 of 1187 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...119

Forum » Thread

nPower PEG- energy form motion
Got a refund from them.

In GEAR » nPower PEG- energy form motion
April 08, 12:35am

The Wisconsin petri dish
Diebold is getting really good at keeping our elections nail-bitingly close ? Glad to see that the Koch money was out done by the strength of the Superbranch.

In Chaff » The Wisconsin petri dish
April 06, 2:32pm

Merrell Glove
Not really liking anything but the fit of my trail gloves. They don't work well with socks. The material grabs socks and pulls them around creating friction zones. They let in a ton of sand...

In GEAR » Merrell Glove
April 05, 6:43pm

Anyone being foreclosed on?
It is not fraud unless the bank can prove they have the right to collect payment. That right to collect payment stems from the original paper work. If they lost it, then they are just as likel...

In Chaff » Anyone being foreclosed on?
April 04, 5:34pm

Republican's attack on wilderness. Unconscionable!
We have blu ray because of SONY, not consumers.

In Chaff » Republican's attack on wilderness. Unconscionable!
April 02, 8:35pm

EAGLES:LIVE WEB CAM..EGGS
highlights from the first hatch you tube video link

In Other Activities » EAGLES:LIVE WEB CAM..EGGS
April 02, 11:35am

Need help with gearlist
I mostly use my gun to let other hikers know there is a crazy man in the woods with a gun. I try to drop an empty can every half mile or so, it's easier than learning how to use a map, and...

In GEAR » Need help with gearlist
April 01, 12:57pm

The problem is conversion.
Conversion is the problem. It keeps the units foreign. Its the same reason people struggle with learning languages. Too many try to translate back to a native language instead of learning t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lightweight backpacking should go metric!
March 31, 2:35pm

Airports are where lots of tourists come into California. Airports are California first impression for lots of visitors. First impressions count a lot. Given the reliance we have on touris...

March 30, 4:31pm

Anyone who ever wanted real time stock data knows there is no free market. Free is time delayed.

March 28, 11:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am