BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 781 - 790 of 1277 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...128

Forum » Thread

North Kaibab Info
torrey I've been on North Kaibab twice but my memory is a bit foggy. are there two houses along that trail? which one is the "pump house" ? who lives in the one nearest the Roarin...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 24, 9:40am

Re: Re: Re: Good times.
Kat I'm trying to pull out of this thread like the hunters want me to, so I won't go there.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Ultralight hunting"
February 24, 9:10am

Re: Good times.
Trace of course you are right. passion does often overwhelm reason, its the story of mankind.

February 24, 8:47am

Re: re: hunting discussion
David starting a new thread where everyone basically agrees with me would change nothing, so in that regard injecting my thoughts here was deliberate. If just one hunter decides to reflect on what ...

February 23, 10:11pm

Re: Re: "Ultralight hunting" :-(((
Nick, normally I would delete my posts and just move on if others feel they're not appropriate. If a BPL member wants to delete them so be it. I'm sorry but this is too serious an issue t...

February 23, 9:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Ultralight hunting" :-(((
if you absolutely need to kill something to prove to yourself you're a man, at least have the balls to meet the animal on its own terms. no guns, no bow and arrow, just a hunting knife between...

February 23, 6:33pm

Re: "Ultralight hunting" :-(((
ultralight hunting is done with a camera ! please don't kill animals for sport. there are much better sports to pursue if you have the time. I can give you some suggestions if you can'...

February 23, 1:41pm

Re: Rainier: Tentless at Camp Muir or Sherman
carrying an extra 2-3 lbs of tent for 3-5 hours ... v.s. not carrying extra 2-3 lbs and lots of extra work at Muir ... no brainer for me. I would be taking the tent. but I like to be prepare...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Rainier: Tentless at Camp Muir or Sherman
February 23, 8:05am

Re: "2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's"
Looks like a fun, successful day Eugene. even a low key event is a lot of work. Great job.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 19, 4:16pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
still on the fence whether its gonna be SK-NK-SK or BA-NK-BA faster time v.s. harder workout.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
February 17, 10:54am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.