BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 781 - 790 of 1190 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Long Run(s) Question
to me, rest is the key ingredient to getting stronger, and not getting injured.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 04, 12:06pm

Re: Long Run(s) Question
Great job doing 17 miles. I would recommend an easy 3 or 4 miler the day after, simply as a rejuvenation run to help get the toxins out of your muscles.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 04, 11:35am

Re: Rim to Rim advice 2012
September can still be hot at the bottom of the canyon. Pay attention to that possibility for sure. Which shuttle are you talking about ? the one to bring you back form north rim to south rim ?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Rim to Rim advice 2012
December 03, 8:25pm

Re: "Minimalist Shoe Question"
Eugene I looked at the Pure Grit in a store recently but did not have the time to try it on. would you ever consider it for 50+ miles ? didn't you run in the Rogue Racers for a while? how woul...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
December 02, 7:29am

Re: Re: minimalist shoes
Peter someone else around here actually reads Geoff Roes blog ! Roes is probably one of the top two or three 100 mile trail runners in the US. 2010 Western Staes winner, AND record holder. Wasa...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
December 01, 8:24pm

Re: Gravity is just a theory
agreed. since the world, in so far as we can know it, is merely idea, all we need to do is posit a world without gravity to solve the perceived problem.

In Philosophy & Technique » Philosophy 101 - out of this world.
December 01, 2:15pm

Re: South Kaibab
still trying to decide which route to run.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
November 30, 10:59am

Re: Re: Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
SK-NK-SK is 5 miles shorter (42mi) than BA-NK-BA (47mi). I think that 5 miles would be a 1.5 to 2 hour time difference for the average plodder. Bright Angel - nice views, water, bathrooms, long...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
November 30, 8:33am

Various R2R2R Trip Reports

November 30, 7:12am

Re: keep it up.
just need to train one step at a time.

November 29, 2:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.