Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 781 - 790 of 1367 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...137

Forum » Thread

Re: Tongue firmly in cheek!
the thing about something like the RRR is that if you go slow enough you can go any distance. the only real question mark is being able to go xx distance in xx time. so if somewhere along the trai...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 08, 3:35pm

Re: Wet
from my past hikes I think the soil is mostly pretty sandy. However I did encounter some mud conditions on the last 500-1000 feet up to the north rim where there is more forest. no spikes for me...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 08, 8:35am

Re: rain or shine
well no mention today on the GC web site of the pipeline break that was posted April 5. does that mean its been repaired ? hmmm, freezing rain, or scorching heat. which would we prefer ?

April 07, 3:00pm

Re: What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
I would immediately realize its not enough, then drive to Vegas and squander it all in a 48 hour mad frenzied attempt to parlay it into a $ billion.

In Chaff » What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
April 05, 5:20pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
even if Phantom Ranch had bottled water for sale (doubtful, pretty dang expensive) we would pass through there on our way north before the store opened. some kind of backup water filter may be on...

April 05, 1:48pm

Re: What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
the average person can not handle the stress of a $100 million. would cause more unhappiness than happiness. you should reduce your question to $10 million. you could still easily do everythin...

In Chaff » What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
April 05, 10:03am

Re: Water
by water at Cottonwod, do you mean water from the faucets? I know there is ground water we can filter. and Roaring Springs, did you go by the House? they must have had tap water there?

April 05, 9:42am

Re: agua
hmmmm, thanks for the heads up. on the one hand ... a slow motion government repair project. on the other hand ... Phantom Ranch has paying guests who need their water. lets see how long t...

April 05, 9:15am

torrey can you tell us about the new water filling stations that are supposed to be replacing bottled water sales? I read that there is one at the North Kaibab trailhead but that it is only seaso...

April 04, 10:33pm

++1 for Krissy. and for those not familiar, SoCal heartthrob Keira Henninger is pretty hardcore too. runs 50k to 100m. she even has a shot at winning this weekends Oriflamme 50k outright, guy...

April 04, 10:37am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.