BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 781 - 790 of 1284 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...129

Forum » Thread

d
Erik, I didn't get your pm until today. I would like to purchase the Duomid. Just need to verify it's still available and I'll send out a payment to paypal. anthony7747@gmail.com ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Custom CF Duomid, Superlight Bivy, Large NeoAir
April 03, 1:43pm

x
I decided not sell this one just yet

In Gear Swap » Brand New Ice Axe, CORSA NANOTECH 70 cm with steel tip and pick, Weight: 250 g, 8.8 oz
April 02, 11:59am

x
sold

In Gear Swap » LL Bean all Leather Size 10.5 boots, waffle stompers with the old vibram sole, Nearly new
April 02, 11:58am

x
sold

In Gear Swap » SixMoon Serenity Bug Net, 8 oz
April 02, 11:57am

duomid
I'd like to purchase the duomid if it's still available. Cheers, Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Custom CF Duomid, Superlight Bivy, Large NeoAir
April 02, 11:54am

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Nimbus Ozone
April 01, 8:48pm

boots
I wear either a size 9.5 or a 10. These fit me perfect. If you wanted to try them; if they didn't fit you right, you may return them for a refund as long as you pay the shipping for the return.

In Gear Swap » LL Bean all Leather Size 10.5 boots, waffle stompers with the old vibram sole, Nearly new
April 01, 11:51am

SixMoon Serenity Bug Net, 8 oz
SixMoon Serenity Bug Net, New retails for $120 $85 obo free shipping conus paypal anthony7747@gmail.com http://sixmoondesigns.com/nettents/serenity-nettent.html http://www.backpackinglight.c...

In Gear Swap » SixMoon Serenity Bug Net, 8 oz
April 01, 10:57am

Brand New Ice Axe, CORSA NANOTECH 70 cm with steel tip and pick, Weight: 250 g, 8.8 oz
Brand New Ice Axe, CORSA NANOTECH 70 cm with steel tip and pick, Weight: 250 g, 8.8 oz. Never used it still has the tags on it. Retails for $149, sacrifice for $95 free shipping conus paypal an...

In Gear Swap » Brand New Ice Axe, CORSA NANOTECH 70 cm with steel tip and pick, Weight: 250 g, 8.8 oz
April 01, 10:38am

LL Bean all Leather Size 10.5 boots, waffle stompers with the old vibram sole, Nearly new
LL Bean all Leather Size 10.5 boots, waffle stompers with the old vibram sole, Nearly new, not broken in. Made in Italy. I bought these about 7 years ago and paid $199 and they have sat in my clo...

April 01, 10:19am

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm