BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 781 - 790 of 1217 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...122

Forum » Thread

seal skin waterproof gloves black small
seal skin waterproof gloves black small retail $69 sell for $25 free shipping conus paypal aweston@support.ucla.edu

In Gear Swap » seal skin waterproof gloves black small
February 03, 9:29am

HMG windryder
I'm selling a large Blue HMG windryder like pack from IME Basement on the gearswap.

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear packs
February 02, 2:52pm

HMG Blue Backpack
New unused HMG Blue Backpack Large, looks like a dark blue version of the Windrider but not sure what the material is? VX21? Purchased on the IME basement sale. hydration port but no sleeve, i...

In Gear Swap » HMG Blue Backpack
February 02, 2:44pm

solomid
x

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD SoloMid Silnylon & InnerNet NEW
January 31, 1:28pm

zpacks sleeping bags
So since the bag has vertical baffles; it should breath just fine.

In GEAR » Zpacks
January 23, 11:43pm

zpacks sleeping bag
Apparently zpacks is using a cuben fiber baffle material. Baffle Material: .34 oz/sqyd Cuben Fiber This explains why the bags are lighter and warmer and I'm thinking a cuben sleeping bag ...

In GEAR » Zpacks
January 22, 6:29pm

zpacks
I expect the sleeping bag from zpacks will be the best sleeping bag I've ever owned, excluding quilts I own. Previously I had a very breathable 2007 Marmot Helium, 1/2 zip that weighed 33 oz. ...

In GEAR » Zpacks
January 21, 1:53pm

zpacks
I love the zpacks exo. I'll try and put up a review soon I've been using it for the last 7 or 8 months. I've tried a fair number of packs. The weights on the zpacks sleeping bag...

In GEAR » Zpacks
January 20, 10:14pm

sleeping pad
Send me your address and I'll mail it out. aweston@support.ucla.edu

In Gear Swap » pif Bender non-insulated Pad 48 inch
January 20, 3:32pm

sold 1/2 of a Ridgerest solar large, 25" wide X 36" R-3.5 $25 free shipping conus
sold 1/2 of a Ridgerest solar large, 25" wide X 36" R-3.5 $25 free shipping conus about 10 or 11 oz (best guess I have not cut it yet, the whole weighs 22.5 on my scale). paypal awest...

In Gear Swap » 1/2 of a Ridgerest solar large, 25" wide X 36" R-3.5 $25 free shipping conus
January 19, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm