Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 781 - 790 of 1453 | Page: 1 ...70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ...146

Forum » Thread

z
I'm interested, What does it weigh?

In Gear Swap » FS 2010 Custom Zimmerbuilt pack
November 16, 5:16pm

k
I assume this is the slim cut quilt? What does it measure at the shoulder?

In Gear Swap » Ephipany-K Cuben, 0 Degree Quilt
November 16, 4:15pm

vest
Received the MYOG Down Vest. It is a very finely crafted peice of gear. I could not be happier with the purchase. Thank you

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning Mens Large
November 15, 5:24am

vest
sold

In Gear Swap » Goosefeet Black Prototype CloudVest
November 11, 9:30pm

bump
Still available

November 11, 7:52pm

Goosefeet Black Prototype CloudVest
Goosefeet Black Prototype CloudVest - 38" chest, 36" waist, 25" torso (6.8oz) - $50 It has velco on the sides instead of sewn together. Would be good for someone skinny. It is M9...

November 11, 6:00pm

z
I'd like the MYOG Down Vest. Men's Large. if it's still available. Anthony

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning Mens Large
November 10, 6:12pm

blast
I have a zpacks blast with stays, I would not push it past 25 lbs. If I had a heavier load I'd use my Granite Gear Meridian Nimbus.

In GEAR » MLD exodus full suspension vs Zpacks arc blast?
November 08, 8:33pm

blast
I wear my pack high too at times and I tilt it back off my back because of an old injury. I've owned several zpacks blast backpacks, I was debating about whether to get the arc blast or a HMG 3...

In GEAR » new zpacks pack: the arc blast
November 08, 6:08pm

xlite
I purchased a xlite from Campmor that was marked down as an irregular. It had a blue dot and was opaque.

In GEAR » two different versions of NeoAir XLite - What's the story?
October 26, 3:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
6/8/2015 I reviewed this quilt several years back. Now I think the cubin was not durable and an inflatable sleeping bag has one big drawback, if it doesn't inflate then no loft and you freeze, yes...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm