Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 771 - 780 of 912 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...92

Forum » Thread

Tubes
I have used the Coghlans tubes and they work well with either peanut buuter or ghee. The only problem is that the plastic retaining clips at the end of the tube break easily, so now I just use duct...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Carrying Peanut Butter
April 26, 10:10pm

Skins pack
Kevin - any pictures? Thanks.

In Make Your Own Gear » Colin Ibbotson's 'Skins' pack
April 26, 4:07pm

Aluminium pole failure
A hiking companion took a tumble with his aluminium pole and it snapped in two - much to my suprise.

In GEAR » The sadness of a a broken LT4
April 19, 12:39am

Lost in space
I fear we may be stuck with being smart chimps lost in space for a bit longer. However every year physics just seems to get weirder, so nothing would suprise me. Maybe contact will be telepathic, m...

In Chaff » Space Alien Invasion.
April 16, 11:44pm

Fermi paradox
Wikipedia has a very interesting article on the Fermi paradox. Can't wait to see the look on Stagazer's face when he gets abducted and probed.

In Chaff » Space Alien Invasion.
April 15, 10:21pm

Rain shorts
Wind shorts thread here http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=24658

In Philosophy & Technique » rain shorts? ...possible or just plain stupid?
April 08, 12:51am

Chaff
I often read these threads, although they sometimes make me want to poke my eyes out with a pen :) I read them to expose myself to a range of ideas and to practice seeing the world through other pe...

In Chaff » Regarding chaff flamewars
March 05, 4:19pm

snacks
Crackers Almonds Peanut butter Flour tortillas Carob choc

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Mid-day snacks / on the go lunch
March 04, 9:30pm

Midlayer
Just to clarify I am suggesting a 100wt fleece top/vest for when you are too cold whilst on the move with just the merino wind shirt combo. As I said it has to be pretty cold for this to happen, bu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Midlayer for hiking.
February 12, 3:28pm

Midlayer
If, when on the move, I need more than a merino long sleeve, plus windproof with hood, plus hat and gloves then I prefer a 100wt fleece. I have also used a synthetic vest in the past.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Midlayer for hiking.
February 11, 10:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am