Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Matthew Perry has not added a biography yet.
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 771 - 780 of 1400 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...140

Forum » Thread

Dog coats
Newton, That's BADD A$$!! I wish.... Actually, it's a synthetic insulated dog quilt that will magically turn into a coat/dog parka. M

In GEAR » Dog coats
February 22, 5:44pm

Dog coats
If you guys can wait a month or so, i will be testing a cottage gear manufacturer's new prototype dog coat/blanket and will have pics and a review, IF the manufacturer permits, of course. M

In GEAR » Dog coats
February 22, 12:27pm

Global Warming.
"I think everyone should see the pyramids before they melt."-----Karl Pilkington

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
February 20, 6:28pm

Who does not love a cigar in the woods?
Not me, but my buddy does. Trail name: BIG TOBACCO.

In Multiple Use Gear » Who does not love a cigar in the woods?
February 20, 1:19pm

Anodising on Inside of Backcountry Boiler?--YUCK!
Zach, Yeah, that doesn't sound too appealing :) M

In GEAR » Anodising on Inside of Backcountry Boiler?
February 17, 6:09pm

Anodising on Inside of Backcountry Boiler?--YUCK!
I followed the directions that stated you should rinse with warm soapy water, then discard the first boil water. Like i said, i actually rinsed it 10 times with hot soapy water, and the coating is ...

February 17, 12:51pm

Anodising on Inside of Backcountry Boiler?
Anyone else having an issue with getting the anodizing gunk out of the inside of their Backcountry Boiler? Just got mine today and rinsed it out with hot soapy water 10 times (!) and did two test b...

February 16, 11:43pm

Borde "Bomb
Not until next Friday when a buddy and i go hike the McKenzie River Trail up near the Three Sisters. Should be good and cold :) M

In GEAR » Borde "Bomb" Stove Group Buy?
February 16, 11:40pm

You guys are acting like little kids.
Really, guys? This is ridiculous. Can we all just give it a rest and get back to the main topic of the Borde Bomb stove? M

February 16, 6:17pm

Back to the Borde Bomb
Mike, Jim's a great guy and isn't doing anything wrong. If you don't like it, don't read his posts. Stop hatin' and thread hijaking, will ya'? The Borde Bomb IS Da'...

February 16, 1:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.