Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Matthew Perry has not added a biography yet.
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 771 - 780 of 1413 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...142

Forum » Thread

cape
Nathan, Red Cuben and Unobtainium blend. Because it was helium infused it came in at minus 2 grams below zero. The picture is a self portrait from years ago when i used to have hair and was stil...

In GEAR » Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
March 01, 9:18pm

What are your favorite pieces of SUL Gear? (Links Wanted)
Thanks, Kat! I actually bought HikinJim's Borde Bomb a while back. Gave me a very good deal on it. Matt

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What are your favorite pieces of SUL Gear? (Links Wanted)
March 01, 8:35pm

PossumDown Gloves
Jhaura, By the way, i'm glad you are sourcing the original BPL possum down gloves. It's nice to have options. Thanks for not gouging us on the price, too. If my cheapo ones don't work ...

In GEAR » PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)...
March 01, 12:03pm

PossumDown Gloves
I know for me personally, for $20.00 shipped i can't go wrong on possum and merino wool gloves, even though they might not be as "lofty" as the old BPL ones. I'm positive they wil...

February 29, 7:38pm

PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)...
Jace, Look here: http://www.shopnewzealand.co.nz/en/cp/Gloves_Merinomink I just picked up a pair for $20.00 shipped. Great deal! M

February 29, 6:10pm

Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
I think it would look something like this:

In GEAR » Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
February 29, 5:53pm

Yet Another New Wood Stove ?
I'm not into the wood stoves like some on here, but i found this on Craigslist and thought it might be of interest. Yet another option: http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/2822415044.html Vi...

In GEAR » Yet Another New Wood Stove ?
February 29, 12:42am

Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
" Matthew Perry wrote: > OK...so why not the Sol Aluminum? Is it because of the Titanium Sol being Ti and aluminum at the same time? Yes. Affixing aluminum to aluminum is a fairly com...

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 11:37pm

PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)...
The Possum Down ones won't melt like fleece when picking up hot objects, either. M

February 28, 11:24pm

Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
OK...so why not the Sol Aluminum? Is it because of the Titanium Sol being Ti and aluminum at the same time? M

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 8:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.