Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1336 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...134

Forum » Thread

Re: excite2!
torrey - its great to have an insider keeping us tuned in to the trail and weather conditions.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 29, 6:41pm

Re: Sneak Peek: R2R2R Mugs
Yes! those mugs are totally beer worthy.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 29, 7:30am

Re: "2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's"
2 weeks out doing a run that hard, for the rest of us is cutting it pretty close. could do more harm than good. I've done two 50 milers two weeks apart, and while I did ok, I definitely wasn&...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 28, 4:02pm

Re: What's your favorite day pack suitable for trail running and hiking?
Jon if you are looking for a pack for ultra trail races, 2 lbs is insanely heavy. you want something under 1 lb. Nathan HPL 20 is probably the most popular among racers, but there are others. It...

In GEAR » What's your favorite day pack suitable for trail running and hiking?
March 28, 9:23am

RRR Beer Mug Change
Craig slight change in the Beer Mug tally. Art +2 for the full R2R2R mugs. +1 for the Phantom Ranch sippy cup. if its too late - no problem, you're great for doing it.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 28, 9:06am

Re: Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
I think the key is pairing a snug heal with a big toe box. if the back half of the foot is nice and secure you won't rattle around in a big toe box. The old Montrail Continental Divides (here ...

In GEAR » Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
March 27, 8:25am

Re: Cascadia 6s
agreed that the Cascadia is a pretty poor "technical" running shoe, where precision and control matter. it has, however, been one of the most popular 100 mile shoes over the last sever...

In GEAR » Cascadia 6s
March 26, 1:52pm

Re: Cascadia 6s
if you are using them for trail running the 7's are defintely better than the 6's. they hug your feet better and are not as "sloppy" when running technical trails. if you are u...

In GEAR » Cascadia 6s
March 26, 12:03pm

Final Long Training Run for RRR
Three weeks out is the perfect time for the final "long" training run for the RRR. just enough time to recovery and be stronger than ever. Saturday was Old Goats 50. Best thing I can...

March 26, 11:36am

Re: Minimalist shoes and through hiking.
I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing or in any way "dissing" minimalist footwear users, especially because I myself have not tried them, But I'm sort of getting a cer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Minimalist shoes and through hiking.
March 26, 8:08am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.