Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1352 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
the average person can not handle the stress of a $100 million. would cause more unhappiness than happiness. you should reduce your question to $10 million. you could still easily do everythin...

In Chaff » What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
April 05, 10:03am

Re: Water
by water at Cottonwod, do you mean water from the faucets? I know there is ground water we can filter. and Roaring Springs, did you go by the House? they must have had tap water there?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 05, 9:42am

Re: agua
hmmmm, thanks for the heads up. on the one hand ... a slow motion government repair project. on the other hand ... Phantom Ranch has paying guests who need their water. lets see how long t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 05, 9:15am

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
torrey can you tell us about the new water filling stations that are supposed to be replacing bottled water sales? I read that there is one at the North Kaibab trailhead but that it is only seaso...

April 04, 10:33pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
++1 for Krissy. and for those not familiar, SoCal heartthrob Keira Henninger is pretty hardcore too. runs 50k to 100m. she even has a shot at winning this weekends Oriflamme 50k outright, guy...

April 04, 10:37am

Re: tapering?
Dan - tapering is pretty interconnected with and relative to the intensity of your overall training and racing schedule, and also a function of whether or not the event is a "goal" event ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
April 03, 10:48pm

Re: Girls
there was a girl coming with us but she cancelled recently, so torre may be the only girl racing down the trails on April 14.

April 03, 7:16pm

Re: Man stranded at Idyllwild mountaintop safely rescued
glad to here the guy was ok, but ... cell phones and rescue teams are enabling devices.

In Chaff » Man stranded at Idyllwild mountaintop safely rescued
April 03, 4:27pm

Craig's Mug Count
Craig we're back down to Art +2 the newcomer in our group just backed out, sorry.

April 03, 9:05am

Re: Re: Re: How Much Does a Minimalist Show Weigh ?
Nick once again I am not denying the other elements you mention. but does a shoe, with all the elements you suggest, that weighs 18 oz per shoe qualify as minimal? I'm simply trying to use...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How Much Does a Minimalist Show Weigh ?
April 02, 4:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.