BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1246 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...125

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: plan B's
don't know what elevation you guys live at, but 7-8,000 ft will definitely be a factor for those not used to it. I live at sea level and I know it will hit me.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
February 08, 8:17pm

Re: Re: plan B's
David and Mike the little secret about us ultra "runners" is that we do quite a bit of power walking in something like an RRR. I've even seen the elite runners walk some uphills. So...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
February 08, 7:58pm

Re: close
just trying to say that the simplist solution is usually the best one. think there is a 600 year old principle that states this. ...

In GEAR » layering wind shirts?
February 08, 9:40am

Re: layering wind shirts?
... or ... you could just carry one North Face Triumph at 6 oz and be done with it. the simpler you make things ... bla bla bla ...

In GEAR » layering wind shirts?
February 08, 9:21am

R2R2R

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 05, 9:09pm

Sun and Moon Data
this web site Sun and Moon

February 02, 12:50pm

Headlamps ? ... don't worry
Regarding headlamps specifically for the R2R2R, I'd say go light as possible and don't worry too much. April 14 Twilight - 5:29 am Sunrise - 5:55 am Sunset - 6:59 pm Evening twilight...

February 02, 12:23pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
looks like a great event Eugene. how do you manage to do it Free? there must be some expenses. Best of luck as RD, looks like a lot of work. and, well, I guess I'm an old goat, but the race ...

February 02, 11:55am

Re: training and performance in your 30's
Leslie based solely on your two entries in this thread (I don't know you), you're talking like someone who just turned 50, not someone with their whole life still in front of them and turn...

In Philosophy & Technique » training and performance in your 30's
February 02, 10:13am

Re: training and performance in your 30's
ultra trail runners typically don't hit their peak until mid to late 30's. the average age is around 42-44 years old, with many ultra men and women in their 50's. the drop off in parti...

In Philosophy & Technique » training and performance in your 30's
February 02, 8:01am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.