BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1289 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...129

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: LYV or beyond
Jim : can you hike the trail with your eyes closed :-)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT First camp site
March 06, 1:18pm

Re: Nathan #20
Eugene : no major modifications, mostly just removing stuff. I don't use bladders so cut out all the bladder related stuff. then cut out some of the inner double layer because it didn't see...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 06, 12:22pm

Re: r2r2r
torrey on the BA do the mules start up at 7:30, down at 7:30, or both ?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 06, 11:10am

Re: Re: Re: Sleep in
David : I went down BA 3 years ago at 5:00am and did not meet any mule trains, hit Phantom just before 7:30am

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 06, 10:51am

Re: Sleep in
I'm leaning to a 5:00 am start for the following reason : want to minimize darkness at the start because the start is downhill, we are fresh, and can run. don't mind darkness at the end b...

March 06, 10:26am

Re: Setup
my tentative gear list, to be filled in more completely as the RRR approaches. Base Running Clothes running hat & sunglasses longsleeve lightweight poly shirt (I always wear longsleeve for...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 06, 8:43am

Re: Re: compression
Mike do you make sure and have some good warmup time before you really start pushing? I seem to take a good half hour to warm up these days, before I'm able to give it a hard push.

March 05, 1:20pm

Saturday's Run ... Lost in the Zone
three of us, Me, John (coming to RRR), and Gary (not), drove a bit north Saturday morning for a training run on the upcoming Old Goats 50. John and I were totally unfamiliar with the trail but Gary...

March 04, 9:47am

Re: setup
aside from the water, nutrition, hydration issues, backup clothing of some sort should probably be considered also. The north rim is over 8,000 ft and a long ways from the south rim.

March 04, 9:28am

Re: Iditarod Trail Invitational 2012
yeah I've been following this all week too. Geoff is hanging in there, number one runner at last check.

In Other Activities » Iditarod Trail Invitational 2012
March 03, 10:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.