Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1376 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...138

Forum » Thread

The night before
The greatest bunch of guys, and girl, I would want to share an adventure with. Great job everyone. as you can see in the photos below, there was no snow when we went to bed that night thinking ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 16, 8:13am

There Will Be Snow
for those of you who have not left town yet ... Saturday's weather forecast has deteriorated slightly (as of Thursday morning). biggest change is probably an increased forecast for some wind ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 12, 9:11am

almost ready
just about packed. 5.50 lb - max starting pack weight, but probably less, I'll be wearing some of it. includes : 1.90 lb - extra clothing (full shell, nano, midweight LS, knit hat, glo...

April 11, 2:22pm

Bbee
my stripped down Bbee only weighs 3 oz more than my stripped down Nathan HPL 20, and has over twice the room. and as slow as I run it does not bounce around much.

April 11, 1:41pm

Campsite #
Craig what campsite are you ?

April 11, 9:31am

Latest Forecast
Wednesday morning forecast for Saturday "down in the canyon", where most of the run will take place. Saturday: Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. ...

April 11, 8:53am

Re: re: snow on the ditch
Eric there's a path in "Game Theory" that I tend to live by called "mini max". it basically refers to planning for and avoiding a worst case scenario. I never stash gear...

April 11, 7:36am

Re: Re: Film Crew
their loss if no film crew. there should be epic suffering. Reason #1 to bring that warm puffy jacket : Saturday night temps forecast South Rim 26* North Rim 22* don't want to be caught...

April 10, 6:57pm

Re: photo/video?
you mean BPL hasn't hired a film team in a helicopter to shoot this thing ?

April 10, 5:17pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
I have the pullover, no hood, nano puff to keep it as light as possible. I will not run with it on generally. will put on my Triumph shell first. But 3 years ago, I remember the last 6 miles back...

April 10, 4:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.