Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 771 - 780 of 1320 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beer Mugs!!
Art +3 (rather than +2). not 100% yet, but high probablity we'll be bringing the second female runner to the canyon trails. and David, since you're looking for Alaskans, I went to high ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 21, 10:29pm

a couple RRR trail scouting videos
a couple R2R2R motivational/trail scouting videos for those who haven't already watched everything utube has to offer : RRR video 1 RRR video 2

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 21, 9:17am

Re: re: R2R2R (i'm in!)
Eric - I think we're in the site next to yours. we'll try not to keep the kids awake with our all night partying the night before the run.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 21, 8:45am

Re: What have I learned?
- warmup, warmup, warmup : my first long run of the year, way back on a cold mid January morning, running with friends, psyched to get the season started, took off too quickly after a holiday fille...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 21, 7:06am

Re: Alpine Starts
its always better if the Beer is still cold when you get back to base camp. early starts help insure this. ... and yes, when crossing crevasse filled snow fields, its always better if the snow ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Alpine Starts
March 20, 6:49am

Re: Re: Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
Re Great Sock Debate ... David - that has got to be some kind of sock changing record, every 10 miles ? are you used to hiking in wet conditions or something ? p.s. Pack that does look like a...

In Gear Lists » Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
March 20, 6:36am

Re: SHR solo in a single thru-hike??
seems there was a very similar thread not too long ago where someone was asking if he was ready to do the SHR solo. the general concensus seemed to be if you have to ask the answer is No. This ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » SHR solo in a single thru-hike??
March 19, 12:55pm

Re: Re: 20% off coupon works now
a lot of personal information on a very public forum. guess not everyone's worried about privacy.

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend?
March 18, 11:59am

Re: Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
Mike - no extra socks for me, I've never changed socks for a 50 miler, but that's a personal choice. your camera looks nice and light. mine is 2oz heavier and I'm still on the fence...

March 18, 8:07am

Re: Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
Mike I'll just mention a couple quick things, then maybe more later. your pack is a bit on the heavy side but you gotta use what you have. yours = 17.1oz , mine = 10.6oz your carried clo...

March 16, 9:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.