Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1796 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...180

Forum » Thread

Re: soot
I didn't pay attention to the bottom of my pot while using Everclear but did notice that the Sunnyside denatured alcohol produced it's usual discoloration which I describe as a "varnis...

In Gear Deals » Fire Pot and Titanium Windscreen Kit
September 11, 5:47am

Everclear Testing with Regular StarLyte
I was able to sneak in 3 tests this evening while my wife was out and about LOL. In the kitchen, calm conditions, 70 degree starting water temperatures and I used 1/2 ounce of Everclear 190 proof a...

September 10, 7:43pm

Roar of the Whitebox
I bet you were a little apprehensive when the Whitebox started to "roar" Reminds me of a SuperCat in action. 1/2 ounce of fuel consumed in 4 min and 2 cups of water boiled LOL The SuperCa...

September 10, 2:30pm

Melchizedek priesthood
No doubt they felt it necessary to have the powers of the Melchizedek priesthood invoked during such a scary time. They did the right thing, they survived.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "nothing will hit us, we will not die, we will not drown, in JESUS name"
September 10, 11:44am

Re: Fire Pot and Titanium Windscreen Kit
Thank you Ken! I like doing comparison testing when I can. I appreciate your input and time to do some testing and posting of your results. Your numbers are very much food for thought. Makes me wa...

September 09, 6:25pm

Re: Show me your nested cook sets!
Marcia, no need to go any further looking here at BPL. All you ever wanted to know about nesting pots and lids that fit can be found elsewhere in one single location: Things that nest and lids t...

In GEAR » Show me your nested cook sets!
September 08, 6:46pm

closeout sale
any left from your closeout sale? Closing out my current inventory. Last one. Retail = $70, on sale for $35 plus $10 shipping. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/...

In Gear Swap » FS: SUL Titanium "GOLD Gear" Complete Kitchens
September 08, 5:33pm

Partial Boil Tests
Here are the results using 1/2 ounce Sunnyside Denatured Alcohol per test. Fuel measured out with 1 ounce graduated medicine cup. 2 cups of water in the Fire Pot. Starting temperature of water 7...

September 08, 4:58pm

All Gone
All kits have been sold. Thank you to all that have purchased. It was a fun project. Trail Designs did a fine job as usual on the construction of the Ti cone. They are not in agreement to make a...

September 07, 7:38am

Re: Backpacking close to Chicago
Get out this fall and hike the Illinois and Michigan Canal http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt/parks/i&m/main.htm Camping Backpack carry-in is allowed at designated sites along the t...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Backpacking w/in 150 miles of Chicago?
September 05, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.