BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1340 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...134

Forum » Thread

Re: Element wood burning stove, titanium
Hello Marianne, Your interest in this stove made me do a google search to find out more about it. I like what I see and read about it. Proffesor Hammock does a nice video on it's use. The vi...

In GEAR » Element wood burning stove, titanium
October 28, 12:14pm

zelphs-stoveworks
zelphs-stoveworks will be having a sale on stoves if your interested in lightweight cooking stuff. An introductory offer to the Fosters's Flat bottom cans will be part of the sale also.

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
October 25, 8:51pm

Re: silica fabric windscreen
Nice idea, I like it. We hope it stands up after 10-20 uses. A side opening will cause a draft to blow the flame off to one side. Holes on bottom much better. Great idea using the epoxy silicone, I...

In Make Your Own Gear » silica fabric windscreen
October 25, 8:41pm

Re: Base fits inside the Kettle
This close up photo of my Kelly Kettle shows there is no taper like the BCB. The KK was engineered to have as much stability as possible. The diameter of the fire bowl is slightly smaller than the ...

In GEAR » BackCountry Boiler
October 10, 12:04pm

Re: Re: what's really needed... (punching thin metal)
There is a knowlegable sales rep at Roper Whitney that goes by the name of John Yeruski. He taught me all I know about punching holes in thin gauge metal. He'll tell you exactly what is needed....

In Make Your Own Gear » Sheet metal punch for stove project
October 09, 1:50pm

Re: Quick look: Olight i2 EOS AA LED flashlight
Do you twist the top to change intensity settings? Oops......disregard. I reread and found the answer. Thank you for your input on this LED flashlight. I will purchase.

In GEAR » Quick look: Olight i2 EOS AA LED flashlight
September 27, 7:13am

Re: Protecting a fosters can
Toby, these 2 photos show the 2 cup fosters flat bottom in the plastic container that had cotton candy in it. The container with lid weighs 1.5oz. That's a 1 oz. reduction over the CC container...

In GEAR » Protecting a fosters can
September 21, 9:50am

Re: Protecting a fosters can
Some people that have the 2 cup capacity flat bottom are using the container that Country Time Lemonade comes in. It can be purchased at Kmart. Sam's sells cotton candy in quart size containers...

In GEAR » Protecting a fosters can
September 20, 10:03pm

Re: Esbit Questions:
Esbit can be purchased on ebay from Germany. They ship International

In GEAR » Esbit Questions:
September 20, 9:42pm

Re: Second stove choices...
For car camping get yourself an "Origo" 1500 alcohol stove single burner. They are made for watercraft but work very well on dry land. I use one and also have a two burner. They are expen...

In GEAR » Second stove choices...
September 20, 9:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.