Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: Stove
DanD, I got word from TD that my Ti Cone has been shipped. Whoo! can't wait to burn some wood with it. I know it's going to work great with alcohol and esbit. They made the cone to my specs...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone and Starlyte stove
June 26, 8:10pm

Re: Re:Nice Canister
I found them on ebay. I bought them for a lightweight sunglasses project that never flew. Tomorrow I'll see if i can find the receipt.

In Make Your Own Gear » Individually wrapped Coughlan's fuel tablets
June 25, 8:04pm

Re: Nice Canister
The container is made of a pliable plastic which allows it to have an attached lid that seals tight the contents. The contain comes with 4 foam pieces about the same size as the tablets. With 4 tab...

June 25, 6:52pm

Re: Ridge
Yes, durable enough for lots of use. It will even be more durable when I put a ridgeline at the 3 cup mark. Wait till you see the removable handle that is dual purpose. My wife has already got clai...

June 25, 6:27pm

SS Pot StarLyte and the Caldera Cone
I was inspired by Konrad when he placed his silicone band at the 2 cup mark on his Heineken pot(1st page of this thread) He's using the Caldera for Keg set-up. He said he was getting the best r...

June 25, 4:25pm

Nice Canister
I have some nice plastic canisters that fit the Caughlan's tablets. I had to order the tablets online, could not find them locally. The containers have foam discs that compress on top and uder ...

June 25, 3:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another 12-10 stove question
Diane said:I've had a couple of times when I vastly overestimated how much fuel I'd need for a particular amount of water, and have had to just let the stove burn itself out. How does a ...

In GEAR » Trail Designs 12-10 stove question
June 25, 6:33am

Re: Re: Another 12-10 stove question
The other day I saw a 12-10 stove and a pot with soot on it. It is located in Gear Swap Thread Look at the stoves intake air holes. It looks as if flames have been coming out the air holes. On m...

In GEAR » Trail Designs 12-10 stove question
June 24, 8:25pm

Re: FS: Ti-Tri with stove, 1.3 L Evernew Ti pot, and accessories
The second photo includes the 12-10 stove and it looks like flames have been coming out the air intake holes. Maybe someone can tell us why that is. You may like the system better if that is resolv...

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti-Tri with stove, 1.3 L Evernew Ti pot, and accessories
June 23, 7:27am

Re: Re: Re: Re: CC & Star
Hello Garth, yes it's easy to remove the reducing ring from the modified StarLyte. I have been taking International Orders for the StarLyte burners for a while now. They are on my store website...

June 23, 7:09am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.