BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1254 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: Some of this is too complicated.
Do a little re-reading and it will become easier to understand. Read my lips!!!! No double wall needed for good wood burner. :-) No secondary combustion in the BushBuddy stove. No flammab...

In Make Your Own Gear » Functional Secondary Air System
January 29, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
A few years ago on whiteblaze.net I showed how I modified a Sierra Zip stove into a single wall zip to show that there was insignificant diference in the performance of the two stoves. Here are the...

January 28, 7:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
>"No wood gas travels down through the bottom holes. What you are seeing when looking down the throat of the bushbuddy is the combustion of the wood gas as fresh air is being fed in through...

January 27, 7:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
BM, I agree with everything you are saying for the most part. "Your" stove is a "gassifier". So far we have all the information to come to a conclusion. One more video to sh...

January 27, 5:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
I want to throw this out for reference and then I'll be back tomorrow to respond to comments. This video is a photobucket version of my youtube video. I can't get the youtube to load so ...

January 27, 4:26pm

Re: Re: Ignitor
Same here, want info on ignitor. Can you give us a copy of the instruction sheet for the MSRMR, post it here please and thank you.

In GEAR » The MSR MicroRocket -- Review Complete
January 27, 1:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
>"On the chemistry, physics, reaction rates, heat transfer, air flow, etc, yeah, that's my academic training and some of my professional work. " Very interesting background and c...

January 27, 11:25am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Functional Secondary Air System
DavidT, thank you for your imput. seems you have the technical knowledge to build a good wood burner. Here is some information that comes from one of the pioneers in wood stove design for 3rd world...

January 27, 8:55am

Re: Starlyte Update
I knew the plastic lid would be the highlight of your testing so far LOL Thanks for the update, looks like you're having fun.

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
January 26, 6:29pm

Re: Stove diagram
Hi Dave Heiss. I suspect it is the can inside of the second can or let's call it a "plug" described in the article and I quote part of it: ""Many burner designs have b...

January 26, 6:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.