Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1564 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...157

Forum » Thread

Re: yep
Stove designing takes a lot of time and effort. Sgt. Rock kinda set a "Bench Mark" for us. Optimum Conditions to start with. No breeze, 70 degree starting water and air temperatures. Den...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone Under Glass
April 09, 3:08pm

Re: Re: Caldera cone vs. Zelph Starlyte and windsreen
Bob, what are some of the alcohol stoves that work better in higher elevations? Can you point us to threads that have the comparisons?

In GEAR » Caldera cone vs. Zelph Starlyte and windsreen
April 03, 3:00pm

Re: Re: Re: But...
Eric, TD has both the Modified and Regular StarLyte burners in their possesion. They might be testing them at different altitudes as we speak/write. I'd love to be able to travel and do the tes...

April 03, 2:57pm

Re: Caldera cone vs. Zelph Starlyte and windsreen
If you order a StarLyte stove it comes with a 4"x22" EZ-Fold corrugated aluminum windscreen that fits inside the Foster's 2 cup flat bottom pot. Order by the end of the day and I'...

In GEAR » Caldera cone vs. Zelph Starlyte and windsreen
April 03, 12:06pm

Re: But...
Yes, it will burn as well if not better. The flame of the StarLyte stays focused under the bottom of the pot as seen in the videos of the under glass experiment. Altitude and alcohol burn the ...

April 03, 11:54am

Re: Re: Esbit Burner
Recently got some feed back from a user of the Esbitmizer. Bushcraftusa.com has quite a few users and enjoy how easy it is to simmer with solid fuel. quote: GrandLarsony Just wanted to give t...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
April 03, 11:27am

Re: thanks for the reminder william
Thank you Harald for your testing methods and results, outstanding. Take a look at Tony Beasley's results of his testing made a few years ago here on BPL. http://www.backpackinglight.com/...

April 02, 9:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Enter The "Darkstar"
Christoper, your link to the "Blue Dome" was interesting and jogged a little grey matter. I had to go back to my "blog" www.bplite.com to see if I could find a thread started by...

In GEAR » Alcohol Stove Users Only
March 31, 3:36pm

Re: Enter The "Darkstar"
This morning I used 190 proof Everclear alcohol in a StarLyte burner. I put 4 handwarmer heating elements on top of it. Lit the burner, let it heat up the elements and then blew it out. The element...

March 30, 10:27am

Enter The "Darkstar"
am I seriously the only one who wants a platinum catalytic cap that I can retro fit onto my starlyte to make it a lightweight, flameless, ridiculously fuel-to-weight efficient uber-stove? Oh I even...

March 29, 5:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.