Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1373 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...138

Forum » Thread

Esbit Stove Hybrid alcohol
I've been playing around with a small tin. Converted it to a esbit burner that works really nice to be able to simmer with it. Also works nice with carbon felt as an alcohol burner. Tins were o...

In Make Your Own Gear » Esbit Stove Hybrid alcohol
December 13, 10:02pm

Re: energy
Thank you Mole for the confirmation.

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about fuel for my simmer stove
December 13, 11:09am

Re: More info
I've always used denatured for stove testing. Always get better results with it. It has more btu's than heet so why not better results. Stick with denatured. Be carefull on where you get yo...

December 13, 10:43am

Re: Question about fuel for my simmer stove
Always use a windscreen that completely encircles your pot Have a 3/4" space between pot and winscreen. Keep the lid on the burner to slow down the burn rate. What was your fuel befor the HEET

December 12, 6:32pm

Re: re: bacterial growth
Here is the link Kevin see what you think of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU77XQpjrdI

In Make Your Own Gear » Rolling the edge (lip) of a beer can pot
December 10, 9:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: carbide rods
I think it's going to work as long as I keeps the amps down and round off the carbide tip. I'll keep you informed. I think the bushbuddy stove might be welded with the carbide rods. They...

In Make Your Own Gear » Spot welding titanium sheet
December 09, 6:11pm

Re: Re: carbide rods
Roger, I'm thinking of using spot welding electrodes with a tig welding electrode imbedded. That would give me pinpoint accuracy and have longevity of the carbide electrode tip. I have the carb...

In Make Your Own Gear » Spot welding titanium sheet
December 09, 9:53am

Re: Re: bacteria
It was just a reminder of the concerns about the walmart grease pot with the rolled inward lip. Overhanging lips collect stuff. Airborne bacteria are all around us. They like warmth, moisture and d...

December 08, 9:25pm

Re: Adding post to: "Rolling the edge (lip) of a beer can pot"
If you decide to go the route as suggested by Michael Ray keep in mind what everyone at one time were concerned with. The Walmart grease pot had an inward rolled lip that would possibly grow some b...

December 08, 4:44pm

Re: Rolling the edge (lip) of a beer can pot
Even if we could roll the top edge the large diameter of the can is going to be a determining factor of how strong it turns out. I speculate it will be very flimsy. I think it would need quite a fe...

December 07, 4:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.