BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1356 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...136

Forum » Thread

Black Friday Zelphs-Stoveworks
Coming Soon, keep watching daily: Venom Super Stoves 1.5 ounce capacity StarLyte Burners with Cap Foster 2 cup Flat Bottom cans Iso Super Stove (for Isopropyl Alcohol)

In Gear Deals » Black Friday Sneak Peek
November 20, 7:35pm

windscreen hinge
The tape hing is working very nicely. When it's opened there is an oposite curl to one piece and yet it looks so nice and even in a full diameter around the stove....coool! How many flexes do y...

In Make Your Own Gear » Winter stove MkII
November 17, 7:32pm

Re: Zelph Sale
My sale will only be posted here on BPL and my site bplite.com I'll have a dedicated page at my online store www.zelph-stoveworks.com

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
November 15, 7:42am

Re: Black Friday / Cyber Monday
Raquel, we are fast approaching the long awaited day:-))))

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
November 14, 8:26pm

Re: Bushbuddy vs solostove
If they are exactly the same then they both have a design flaw. You have heard mention and may have seen photos of smoke inside the stove while it's burning. Some believe it's wood gas...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
November 14, 4:53pm

Re: Laminar Flow Photos by Tony
In the second photo from the bottom Tony shows the "boundry" layer and the "Turbulent" flow. We can invision that hot air going up the sides of our 4" tall pot at considera...

In Make Your Own Gear » ambient air temperature
November 08, 7:27am

Laminar Flow Photos by Tony
Take a look at these photos to see how heat surrounds a pot to isolate it from ambient air temperatures: <center> </center> Laminar Flow versus Turbulant Flow http://w...

November 07, 6:57pm

Re: Re: Re: ambient air temperature
A couple of years ago "Tony" designed a "shadow graph" of sorts that enabled us to view the heat waves along the sides of a pot that was sitting on top of a flaming stove. Ever ...

November 06, 6:32pm

ambient air temperature
How important is ambient air temperature in the testing of little DIY alcohol stoves? You've seen it many times where someone gives the statistics during the course of testing their newly de...

November 06, 5:11pm

Re: Time?
They are annoying in a video for sure but music to my ears otherwise :-) I think it took around 26 min. 6+ min. per quart. ain't bad if you look at it that way. 3-4 people waiting around ...

In GEAR » Wood Burning Stove for 3-4 People?
November 05, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.