Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 761 - 770 of 1627 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...163

Forum » Thread

Re: Butanol
Hey Dan, did you ever get your butanol? Have you tried a "coil" type burner? Using an alcohol primer might get it to working for you. Ebay has some nice ones. The Taykit comes to mind....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » n-Butyl / Butanol - Stove Fuel?
May 23, 8:11pm

video and photo
Here is a photobucket video and photo of the windscreen. Notice the ridge lines that strengthen it. I'm still working on a good means of holding the screen at the appropriate diameter once plac...

In Make Your Own Gear » Whirlwind Windscreen
May 22, 6:34pm

Re: Whirlwind Windscreen
Tetkoba makes some really wild stuff. I call him Mr. Precision :-) I have not done any boil comparisons due to lack of time during this action packed spring weather. I'm trying to configure ...

May 22, 4:00pm

Re: Fathers Day Super Stove Sale coming Soon
Here are some videos of what the Venom Super Stove looks like and how it performs under some different kind of pots including the Foster's and Heinekens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZq8...

In Gear Deals » Fathers Day Super Stove Sale coming Soon
May 22, 3:31pm

Fathers Day Super Stove Sale Going On Now
Save up a few bucks for the upcomming Fathers Day sale on Super Stoves. Treat your Dads and Sons to a really dependable stove. The super deal will be 2 stoves with fuel bottles for a unbelei...

In Gear Deals » Fathers Day Super Stove Sale coming Soon
May 22, 9:44am

Growth Hormone/Stimulator
I used to use coconut milk/water as a growth hormone when growing hosta plants invitro. Make sure you aren't growing any extra body parts when ingesting this stuff;) This stuff has been...

In Gear Deals » Coconut water concentrate 50% off at Swansons Vitamins
May 22, 9:38am

Re: re:yes, but!
If the rider gets off the motorcycle, a little polyurethane will be the least of worries I suspect;) Reverse the babric when sewing.Have the urethane coating facing outward away from your skin.

In Make Your Own Gear » Ultra High Abrasion Resistant Fabric.
May 22, 9:32am

Whirlwind Windscreen
I like tinkering with DIY projects. I like science related stuff for use with my stoves. I've done some research on laminar flow and how it relates to flames going up the side of a pot. Some ...

May 22, 9:24am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Personal Water Heater Kit
John, I have the ability to swage it out with a pipe expander from harbor freight. The hole line up was suppose to give me the ability to snuff out the burner and once cooled I'll be able to...

In Make Your Own Gear » Personal Water Heater Kit
May 21, 6:41pm

Re: Re: Personal Water Heater Kit
Ok John, here is how I light it up and make mistakes. The body of the base got hotter than expected, oops! I need to do some fine tuning on air holes. The exhausting fumes don't smell right. No...

In Make Your Own Gear » Personal Water Heater Kit
May 21, 8:17am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.