BPL Community Profile

Dustin Short (upalachango) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Dustin Short hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dustin Short has not added a biography yet.
StateSW

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dustin Short

Showing 761 - 770 of 1137 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...114

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: I got a scale!
My REI still has a scale, in the climbing section. But then again my local store has always been a bit more "dedicated." Probably because there are two stores in the Phoenix area, one is ...

In GEAR » I got a scale! Officially a weight weenie. Have questions...
February 16, 2:56pm

Re: mountain hardwear, golite, cloudviel, and more outerwear
They claim GoLite but then fail to list any golite products...

In Gear Deals » mountain hardwear, golite, cloudviel, and more outerwear
February 16, 1:12pm

Re: MYOG Neck Warmer / Face Cover / Beanie = 1oz
So this is pretty much an insulated buff? very cool! How is, quite literally, the breathability when over your face? Is it stifling or still pretty airy?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Neck Warmer / Face Cover / Beanie = 1oz
February 16, 10:12am

Re: Re: wait
You're right David. I'm convinced the DEA will arrest me one day. Between carrying blocks and bags filled with climber's chalk, making my own energy drink powders, and weighing all my g...

In GEAR » I got a scale! Officially a weight weenie. Have questions...
February 16, 12:23am

Re: re: MH Thruway 50 (out of the box)
Nicholas, the MH website says it's great for thru-hikers. That said MH does have a climbing pedigree (and customer base) so it's no surprise that a lot of climbing friendly features found t...

In GEAR » MH Thruway 50 (out of the box)
February 15, 10:53pm

Re: Re: Retraction: Second NeoAir XLite holds air!
Travis, actually other companies do have this issue. I know there was a huge outcry about Pacific Outdoor Equipment's Peak Ethers having leaks (my Peak Oyl Mtn seems fine). Air tight is air ...

In GEAR » Retraction: Second NeoAir XLite holds air!
February 15, 10:42pm

Re: fosters
The fosters can is also really no different than the new 24oz Heineken cans that are sold. The original keg shape definitely superior for a pot but I do understand why they switched.

In Gear Swap » WTB HEINEKEN Keg can 24oz
February 15, 3:20pm

Re: re: Thruway
Wow, after that brief synopsis it looks far more well designed than when I first heard news of it. Before I just thought it was another run of the mill pack, but they put a lot of effort into it. ...

In GEAR » MH Thruway 50 (out of the box)
February 14, 10:03pm

Re: rab
Montbell Outpace also reportedly has breathability second only to eVent. Most likely they use some iteration of Entrant for their "Breeze-Tec" membrane. http://montbell.us/products/dis...

In GEAR » Alternatives for Rab Jacket?
February 14, 9:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Thanks for the compliments!
I wish I could blame late night posting but it was that late. Here's the link: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/24_hour_gear_lists_2011.html As for decision tree...

In Gear Lists » I Love the FORMAT of this Checklist!
February 14, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Dustin Short

Dustin Short has posted no reviews.