Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 761 - 770 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...138

Forum » Thread

Re: JMT Fast Gel
I'm a big fan of perpetuem, but NOT the solids. I have never heard anyone say anything good about them they are very expensive, have you calculated how many you must eat to get a decent amount ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fast Hiking JMT: Sleep
April 25, 4:52pm

Re: R2R2R: Questions for runners
1. RRR strategy was simple - run the downhills, jog the flats, power walk the uphills. This stratgey is no different than other long ultra type "runs" I've done. If you plan to run t...

In Other Activities » R2R2R: Questions for runners
April 25, 7:58am

Re: How Do I Heal a Chronic Achilles Issue ?
thanks everyone for the diversity of ideas. much to think about.

In Philosophy & Technique » How Do I Heal a Chronic Achilles Issue ?
April 24, 7:18pm

Re: Re: JMT fast
I put 600 perpetuem calories in a 20 oz bottle and that's about perfect for me. at that level its thick enough to provide nutrition (2.5 hrs per bottle) but not so thick that I need to take a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fast Hiking JMT: Sleep
April 23, 11:38am

Re: Re: Nuun
simply as an electrolyte replacement, Nuun is very expensive. I love Nuun tabs but use them mostly for stomach issues. It has buffering agents in it that helps calm upset stomach when on the run. I...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hydration electrolyte replacement recommendations
April 21, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: R2R2R again
torrey I just gave your email to a member of the group I mentioned. Trasie Phan I think she just emailed you with her phone number. give her a call, a great person.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 18, 6:53pm

How Do I Heal a Chronic Achilles Issue ?
I'm a bit hesitant to seek internet medical advice, but its becoming chronic and I'm getting desperate, lots of things planned ahead. so, any ideas, thoughts on healing up a chronic ach...

In Philosophy & Technique » How Do I Heal a Chronic Achilles Issue ?
April 18, 12:25pm

Re: R2R2R again
torrey I believe there is a fairly large group from San Diego going to the GC weekend of May 5. Some will be trying the RRR.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 17, 6:29pm

Re: Re: Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
for anyone who truly wants to trash themselves, there's always a 5 day run of the JMT.

April 17, 6:25pm

Re: Rae Lakes Loop as a one day run, June 16th.
well, you, Josh, Keira, and Jesse are too fast for me, plus I've got San Diego 100 June 9. something I would like to do, so give us a great trip report and some beta afterwards. maybe later ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Rae Lakes Loop as a one day run, June 16th.
April 16, 4:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.