BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 761 - 770 of 1192 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...120

Forum » Thread

Re: Quitting TV
well there's quiting TV and then there's quiting TV. I know a few people who brag about quiting TV, and getting rid of the infernal device, only to spend hours surfing the web. so is we...

In Chaff » Quitting TV
December 30, 9:21am

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
is a group site inside the Park at the south rim campground (Mather Campground) an option or not? still camping but a bit closer to the start and finish trailheads. plus hot showers.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
December 28, 9:52pm

Re: How much running versus hiking?
I doubt very much we will all try to do the R2R2R as a single group. too much variation in condtioning, experience, and desire. actually I'm not even sure everyone is planning on a full R2R2R...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
December 28, 1:18pm

Re: Hikes in the Southwest - would love input!
pretty sure Flagstaff is in Arizona, but for a New Englander you got pretty close :-) a GC Rim to Rim is logistically pretty involved unless you are travelling very light, without a car and can ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Hikes in the Southwest - would love input!
December 28, 10:09am

Re: Pictures
if I can figure out how to post a picture I will (never done it before). My specific needs/demands 1. simple (very important to me) 2. light weight 3. secure and hug my back 1. simple i...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help Me Design the Ultimate Pack
December 26, 7:51pm

Re: Help Me Design the Ultimate Pack
Everyone has a different vision of what the perfect pack means. I designed the perfect pack for my specific demands in 1996. I have made 3 versions, small, medium, and large, all for personal u...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help Me Design the Ultimate Pack
December 26, 6:51pm

Re: Recovery
Craig heavy construction work is great cross training, great choice !

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 19, 7:41am

Re: week of 12/12 summary

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 19, 7:15am

Re: Microspikes Rock.
I would guess there's a slim chance of needing microspikes for the R2R2R on April 14.

December 18, 8:03am

Re: Ultimate Direction Wasp
yes the HPL 020 weight was listed incorrectly on the Nathan web site for a couple years. I think that has been corrected. My HPL 20, empty and without bladder, weighed 279g (9.8 oz). since I use h...

In GEAR » Trail running pack
December 15, 10:29am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.