Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 761 - 770 of 1319 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: Cascadia 6s
if you are using them for trail running the 7's are defintely better than the 6's. they hug your feet better and are not as "sloppy" when running technical trails. if you are u...

In GEAR » Cascadia 6s
March 26, 12:03pm

Final Long Training Run for RRR
Three weeks out is the perfect time for the final "long" training run for the RRR. just enough time to recovery and be stronger than ever. Saturday was Old Goats 50. Best thing I can...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 26, 11:36am

Re: Minimalist shoes and through hiking.
I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing or in any way "dissing" minimalist footwear users, especially because I myself have not tried them, But I'm sort of getting a cer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Minimalist shoes and through hiking.
March 26, 8:08am

Re: "2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's"
Eugene - you could become a plodder and run like me. I barley lift my legs at all, problem solved. of course I tend to trip a lot.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 25, 3:20pm

Re: Re:
travis - are you talking about Cowles Mt. ?

March 23, 7:26pm

Re: One night helps
there is some anecdotal evidence among mountain runners that acclimating for 3-4 days is worse than no acclimating at all, at least when it comes to mountain racing at altitude. would be nice to s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ibuprofen may ward off altitude sickness
March 23, 12:45pm

Re: Kooks and Mountain Lions and Heroics
I like your attitude Craig.

March 23, 9:36am

Re: hmm
Jon everyone is doing an "out and back". that means the halfway crowd will not go all the way to the North Rim. they will go to Phantom Ranch, Cottonwood, Roaring Springs, then turn ar...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 22, 8:05am

Re: Head Count?
Craig the Art +3 (John, Nick, Carlyn(female)) does not include my brother, Ray, who is coming as a sort of backup support guy. he'll do BA-Phantom-BA. did you say something about sippie cups...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
March 22, 6:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beer Mugs!!
Art +3 (rather than +2). not 100% yet, but high probablity we'll be bringing the second female runner to the canyon trails. and David, since you're looking for Alaskans, I went to high ...

March 21, 10:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.