BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 761 - 770 of 1265 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...127

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: bottles
all I know is anecdotally what I see in the ultra races I run. most pepole at the front of the pack use handhelds. bladders on the back become more common in the mid to back half of the pack. I ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 01, 10:02pm

Re: Re: bottles
the real trick is running with 2 handhelds and a flashlight. I run at night with both a headlamp and a handheld flashlight. took a while to solve my preference for that one. helps to have a narr...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
March 01, 4:55pm

Re: handhelds
Mike if you plan to use 2 handhelds, definitely use them in training between now and RRR. the extra weight in each hand takes a little getting used to. there are at least 2 ways to carry a bot...

March 01, 1:10pm

Forest Service to Drop Adventure Pass Fee
thanks to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. and it only took ... how many years ? Drop Fees

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Forest Service to Drop Adventure Pass Fee
March 01, 12:45pm

Re: Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
I own both an Ursack and a Bearikade Scout. even if the Ursack becomes fully approved, the only time I would use it is for fastpacking speed trips. the Bearikade, in my opinion, is a much superio...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
March 01, 11:38am

Re: "2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's"
Eugene just saw in previuos post a plan to run at 8,000ft. are you getting that altitude in often? a big help come RRR day.

February 29, 12:51pm

Brooks Pure Grit- A Strong Maybe
Tried them on in the store today, and I was very surprised at how much I liked them. I'm not a minimalist, not even close. These shoes feel like the top edge of minimal or the lower edge of re...

In GEAR » Brooks Pure Grit- A quick look.
February 26, 2:32pm

Re: Run or hike?
Wow Greg, I'd say you are doing great and ready for the R2R2R as is.. A lot of ultra running is actually power hiking, and your overall pace is pretty good. Some ultra races allow hiking pole...

February 26, 8:46am

North Kaibab Info
torrey I've been on North Kaibab twice but my memory is a bit foggy. are there two houses along that trail? which one is the "pump house" ? who lives in the one nearest the Roarin...

February 24, 9:40am

Re: Re: Re: Good times.
Kat I'm trying to pull out of this thread like the hunters want me to, so I won't go there.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Ultralight hunting"
February 24, 9:10am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.