BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 761 - 770 of 1239 | Page: 1 ...68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ...124

Forum » Thread

Re: Foot care
boy you guys are dedicated to protecting your feet, and I applaud you for it.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 10, 10:08am

Re: r2r2r
torrey your times don't look slow at all to me. what a deal, living in the Park. Can you keep us tuned in regarding the water situation at Cottonwood and the cabin at Roaring Springs ?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
February 09, 9:12am

Re: plan B's for flatlanders
David, I'm pretty sure most of us "runners" will be doing a fair amount of walking, though I have a feeling Greg probably walks faster than I'll be running.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
February 09, 7:30am

Re: Re: Re: Re: plan B's
don't know what elevation you guys live at, but 7-8,000 ft will definitely be a factor for those not used to it. I live at sea level and I know it will hit me.

February 08, 8:17pm

Re: Re: plan B's
David and Mike the little secret about us ultra "runners" is that we do quite a bit of power walking in something like an RRR. I've even seen the elite runners walk some uphills. So...

February 08, 7:58pm

Re: close
just trying to say that the simplist solution is usually the best one. think there is a 600 year old principle that states this. ...

In GEAR » layering wind shirts?
February 08, 9:40am

Re: layering wind shirts?
... or ... you could just carry one North Face Triumph at 6 oz and be done with it. the simpler you make things ... bla bla bla ...

In GEAR » layering wind shirts?
February 08, 9:21am

R2R2R

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 05, 9:09pm

Sun and Moon Data
this web site Sun and Moon

February 02, 12:50pm

Headlamps ? ... don't worry
Regarding headlamps specifically for the R2R2R, I'd say go light as possible and don't worry too much. April 14 Twilight - 5:29 am Sunrise - 5:55 am Sunset - 6:59 pm Evening twilight...

February 02, 12:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.