Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Edward Zwibel (YetiEddie) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny San Diego
About Me Father of 7 and counting. Looking to experience life, and not wait for the end!
CitySan Diego
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Zwibel

Showing 761 - 770 of 842 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Thanks
I'll look for him. They've done some good trips around here... but it'll be snow then at altitude around So Cal. I'm thinking East may be the best choice around Arizona / Nevada /...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 5 year old, 7 year old, 9 year old for 4 days in December. Help!
October 17, 9:48am

5 year old, 7 year old, 9 year old for 4 days in December. Help!
Ok, you've done wonders for my backpacking life here so I thought I'd throw this out. I want to take these little ones on a three night, 4 day trip the week after xmas somewhere within a d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 5 year old, 7 year old, 9 year old for 4 days in December. Help!
October 17, 9:30am

PM
Pm / Paypal sent on vest. Thanks

In Gear Swap » Cool weather stuff FS: Stephenson Warmlite DAM; Mens XL Patagonia Micro/NanoPuff vest/pullover, BPL Cocoon pullover, Montbell Inner Parka
October 17, 9:24am

My Post
My post was not one soliciting for opinions. Do what you want and I'll do what I'm comfortable with. I have asked for extras from businesses and taken them backpacking. I don't care w...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best Free Stuff?
October 16, 5:25pm

Still up for grabs
Tent and footprint still available, first interest did not pan out.

In Gear Swap » FS: BA Copper Spur UL3
October 14, 9:17pm

Thanks
Thank you guys. Wow You are on every thread here. I just am interested... I have the shelf stable minis. But I'm curious the amount of hot water, rehydration time etc... if someone has don...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Gnocchi
October 14, 1:32pm

Gnocchi
Anyone cook this up on the trail? I would ideally like to cook it, douse it in olive oil and smother it with good parmesan cheese. My little snowpeak 700 wont hang much for the boiling till they f...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Gnocchi
October 13, 11:06pm

B.G.
Very good then, very good. Whichever. I'd not tell the artist how to create. lol. Bob, you are everywhere man! I think you're the silent moderator........ omnipresent......... I'll...

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 13, 3:02pm

What is theft?
Here in the gool ol' USA, obesity causation aside.... Theft, is legally defined as "The illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent."...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best Free Stuff?
October 13, 2:54pm

The First
As the first, I think you should not only sign them, by taking away material... such as not to add weight... but you should also serialize them . I'd like a six digit number such as.... #00000...

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 13, 2:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Zwibel

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Borah UL Gear http://ulgear.blogspot.com/
This review is created in advance of a review for 4 of John's bivys. I have a large family and dealing with big trips I am breaking them into the floorless realm. Each kid can carry a bivy and f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 15, 2:54pm

Hermits Hut
Just bought a WM Alpinlite from Bob and Co at Hermits Hut. They are pleasant to work with, have overfill included and make accommodation for SAR / Government OPS folks. Honest and responsive. Folk...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 22, 4:20pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I wanted to wait until I had used these on a variety of terrain and conditions. I am amazed that they have withstood my abuse. As a fatbody 220 pound man, I thought for sure they'd have an issue...

In Trekking Poles
May 03, 9:22am