Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 761 - 764 of 764 | Page: 1 ...58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

Forum » Thread

How long should trekking poles be?
I'm thinking to get a set of trekking poles in the near future, but I'm not sure how to determine what the right length is. Can anyone help with this? I'm 6'3" so I figure I...

In GEAR » How long should trekking poles be?
September 25, 11:25pm

Now on to pants
Right, so I'm going to return the Arcteryx soft shell and I feel liek I have the upper body layers sorted out. But hwat about pants? Mark, I was looking for the Clodveil Prospector pants ...

In GEAR » Arcteryx soft shell and layering systerm: New winter hiker needs advice
September 25, 11:09pm

I'm feeling warmer (and smarter) already
Thanks to everyone for your replies. It’s very generous of you to share your time, experience, and information. I feel like my subscription to Backpacking Light was a good investment. I’m catch...

In GEAR » Arcteryx soft shell and layering systerm: New winter hiker needs advice
September 25, 4:54pm

Arcteryx soft shell and layering systerm: New winter hiker needs advice
Hello all. This is my first post here, and I'm looking for some gear related advice. I'm a relatively new hiker and this will be my first winter hiking and backpacking. This being the ca...

September 21, 6:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.