Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 751 - 760 of 1452 | Page: 1 ...67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ...146

Forum » Thread

b
price drop $49

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Spraymaster Pants
December 18, 12:09pm

n
bump

In Gear Swap » Mountain Hardware Bokta Pants
December 18, 12:09pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Palisade Wide with 3 oz of overstuffing - Editors choice winner of OutdoorGearLabs testing
December 17, 11:46am

Katabatic Palisade Wide with 3 oz of overstuffing - Editors choice winner of OutdoorGearLabs testing
Katabatic Palisade Wide with 3 oz of overstuffing, weighs 24 oz on my scale, 14.3 oz of fill, 58 shoulder, 48 hip, 38 footbox 2.25 baffle $325 free shipping conus Retails for $395 plus this ...

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Palisade Wide with 3 oz of overstuffing - Editors choice winner of OutdoorGearLabs testing
December 17, 7:06am

Patagonia Spraymaster Pants
Patagonia Spraymaster Pants Black Large $59 free shipping conus Excellent condition, no rips, stains, tears, etc. Full side zips, right rear zip pocket, draw string waist. Super stretchy, for...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Spraymaster Pants
December 16, 5:37pm

Mountain Hardware Bokta Pants
These are great pants but too short for me. Mountain Hardware Bokta Pants, large, short 30"inseam black, with removeable suspenders $100 free shipping conus The following ...

In Gear Swap » Mountain Hardware Bokta Pants
December 16, 5:18pm

s
sale pending

In Gear Swap » North Face Fission 20 Degree sleeping bag
December 16, 5:01pm

North Face Fission 20 Degree sleeping bag
North Face Fission 20 Degree sleeping bag synthetic right zip 1/3 bag, 84" X 34" 655 grams of fill Polarguard $40 free shipping conus

In Gear Swap » North Face Fission 20 Degree sleeping bag
December 16, 4:49pm

x
check out feather friends spoonbill nano it seems to give both plenty of space yet still be a double bag. 104" / 90" / 68" http://featheredfriends.com/index.php/outside/sleeping...

In GEAR » double sleeping bag/quilt
December 13, 10:52pm

Leader needed for Pat Springs Backpack in Big Sur on 12/22/12
I injured myself and I have 11 people and more on the waitlist who wanted to go on a backpack to Pat Springs in Big Sur for 1 night on 12/22/12 for the SF Bay Area Backpacking Buddies meetup? Anywa...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Leader needed for Pat Springs Backpack in Big Sur
December 13, 6:00am

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
6/8/2015 I reviewed this quilt several years back. Now I think the cubin was not durable and an inflatable sleeping bag has one big drawback, if it doesn't inflate then no loft and you freeze, yes...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm