BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 751 - 760 of 1218 | Page: 1 ...67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ...122

Forum » Thread

zpacks
The zipper is very small and I didn't know it was under me, no discomfort at all. It did not get very cold. My bag has black sevenD on both the inside and outside as a consequence it lofts like...

In Gear Swap » Two Zpack sleeping bags
March 06, 11:28am

poncho
I'd like to buy it if it's still available. cheers, Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD cuben poncho tarp
March 04, 9:51am

BV500
I have one you can borrow and then give back when your trip is over. send me an email aweston@support.ucla.edu

In Gear Swap » WTB: BV 500
March 03, 5:17pm

Los Angeles
I live in Los Angeles but I'd recommend you drive north and spend your time in Yosemite or Kings or Sequoia. I live here and that's where I go when I have a free weekend. Yosemite is 5 to ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Los Angeles, CA Area
March 03, 7:17am

zpacks
I have a zpacks sleeping bag, it is a magnificent peice of gear. (all black sevenD inside and out). However the footbox is small so be warned, but it works for me; when it's cold I plan to use ...

In Gear Swap » Two Zpack sleeping bags
March 02, 4:04pm

small but wide
a lot of us have taken a neoair large and cut it to 50 inches so we could have a 25 inch wide pad. This way you get a comfortable pad that is light especially if you sleep on your side. I thin...

In Gear Deals » Product Ideas and Feedback Wanted
February 27, 4:44pm

socks
I just got mine from llbean but Sierra Trading Post also sells them and I also have a pair of acorn fleece socks I got on Amazon. Nothing fancy but a lot of warmth in wet conditions. I also use the...

In Editor's Roundtable » Fast and Light Shoulder Season Footwear Tips
February 27, 11:25am

socks
I have a pair of fleece socks that have saved my feet in the wet and snow on several occasions. They are warmer than wool and dry out fast; probably the least expensive but most valuable gear I own...

In Editor's Roundtable » Fast and Light Shoulder Season Footwear Tips
February 27, 10:45am

ti sol
I think the real question is would the hellfire have happened if the you didn't take the stove apart. Maybe all the parts are needed.

In GEAR » Orange thingy on JB sol ti
February 26, 10:19am

bivy
What does it weigh?

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Drytec UL bivy bag
February 25, 8:33am

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm