Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 751 - 760 of 1440 | Page: 1 ...67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ...144

Forum » Thread

s
sale pending

In Gear Swap » Scarp 1 tarptent, free standing
December 07, 11:15pm

Scarp 1 tarptent, free standing
Scarp 1 tarptent, solid liner and 2 crossing poles $245 obo free shipping conus paypal retails for $345 plus shipping http://www.tarptent.com/scarp1.html I have used this tent 2 or 3 times....

In Gear Swap » Scarp 1 tarptent, free standing
December 07, 10:13am

warm feet
before I go to bed, I take off my socks and let my feet dry completely, then I put on both an inner pair of fleece socks, not wool, fleece and then I put on down booties. The inner fleece greatly...

In GEAR » Cold Feet Sleepers - Solution Debate
December 05, 2:39pm

North Face Fission 20 Degree
I'll take the North Face Fission 20 Degree and the Warmlite Size 11 VB Socks and one of the 40 Below 1L Water Bottle Parka- $10 each- if it's still available. also the Mountain Hardwar...

In Gear Swap » FS: Massive closet cleaning- skis, boots, clothing, climbing, sleeping bags, etc.
December 04, 8:12pm

x
It's been my experience that a very thin foam 5 oz shoulder to hip pad on the inside of the bag or quilt in addition to a neoair or some pad, greatly increases the warmth; I'm a cold sleepe...

In GEAR » How do the Sea to Summit sleeping bag liners increase warmth?
December 04, 5:50am

Feathered Friends Hooded Helios
How much does the Feathered Friends Hooded Helios weigh?

In Gear Swap » FS Down Bag and Jacket
December 03, 9:14pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » MLD Exodus XL with Lid, large detachable dyneema pocket, hip pockets,u-frame & pack cover
December 02, 11:18am

Exodus
$125 obo

In Gear Swap » MLD Exodus XL with Lid, large detachable dyneema pocket, hip pockets,u-frame & pack cover
December 01, 7:26pm

MLD Exodus XL with Lid, large detachable dyneema pocket, hip pockets,u-frame & pack cover
MLD Exodus XL $150 obo paypal free shipping conus 25 oz on my scale without the lid, large extra pocket, hipbelt pockets or raincover, just the pack and homemade frame. The frame on this actual...

December 01, 4:33pm

sold
both sold

In Gear Swap » ZPacks CloudJacket and chaps
December 01, 4:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
6/8/2015 I reviewed this quilt several years back. Now I think the cubin was not durable and an inflatable sleeping bag has one big drawback, if it doesn't inflate then no loft and you freeze, yes...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm