Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 751 - 760 of 1402 | Page: 1 ...67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ...141

Forum » Thread

mld cubin poncho
I thought this was the mld cubin pro poncho which according to the website retails for $300 but I just measured it is indeed 4' 3 inches wide so I lowered the price to $75.

In Gear Swap » mld cubin poncho/tarp
October 18, 7:38am

HMG Backpack
HMG Medium Backpack with removeable stays paypal $100 free shipping conus is 33 inches tall and it weighs 30.6 oz and standing next my GG Nimbus ozone with the extension collar fully extended...

In Gear Swap » HMG Backpack
October 18, 7:27am

mld
bump

October 18, 7:04am

FS Mountain Laurel Designs MLD 2.7
If it's still available, I'd like the FS Mountain Laurel Designs MLD 2.7 thanks, Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS Caldera ti-tri, xl houdini , mld 2.7 and i/o bio xl shirt
October 17, 1:09pm

favorite gear
1) ZPacks™ Hexamid Long Tent or Tarp Just a huge amount of space, love the bug net. 2) zpack blast, with stays and with the new hybrid cubin with a protective layer of 50 Denier Polyester o...

In GEAR » Favorite piece of gear - Fall 2012 edition
October 15, 2:33pm

monterey
if you were backpacking I'd say go to Pat Spring but to ask the question go to some place beautiful like Los Lobos State reserve or Alisomar beach.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikes near Monterey, CA?
October 13, 9:47pm

x
sold

In Gear Swap » ZPacks™ HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
October 13, 8:14pm

ZPacks™ HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
ZPacks™ HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter $125 paypal free shipping Peak Height: 45 inches (114 cm) Length: 7.5 feet (2.28 meters) Width at center: 32 inches (81 cm) Description: The...

In Gear Swap » ZPacks™ HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
October 13, 7:00pm

p
bump

October 13, 6:58pm

z
I have a zpacks hex bug net I'm willing to sell. It's basically new and has been sitting in my closet. Anthony

In Gear Swap » WTB: ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
October 13, 3:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm