BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 751 - 760 of 1233 | Page: 1 ...67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ...124

Forum » Thread

Stoic Vaporshell Jacke
If they are still available I'll take the Stoic Vaporshell Jacket and also the Westcomb fuzzy windproof fleece jacket. Anthony

In Gear Swap » Massive Closet Cleaning. GoLite, MSR, Norrona, Mammut, FF and more
March 19, 8:09pm

gear purge
Sale pending on bug net and zpacks sleeping bag.

In Gear Swap » gear purge
March 18, 8:08pm

wind shirt
marmot evolution 1/2 zip is still for sale.

March 18, 7:35pm

pack cover.
pack cover is sold.

March 18, 6:20pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » OR Helium medium black
March 18, 4:15pm

gear purge
Email me at aweston@support.ucla.edu paypal free shipping conus RBH Designs Vapor Barrier Gear & Accessories VaprThrm Skull Cap 2.8 oz medium Keep a lid on heat-loss with this VaprThr...

March 18, 3:53pm

Sawatch
I'll take the sawatch if it's still available. Cheers, Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Sawatch, Hacked
March 18, 3:43pm

OR Helium medium black
Sold OR Helium medium black $55 I purchased this on the bpl a few months ago but I just purchased a MLD cubin Poncho so I'm selling it. Paypal aweston@support.ucla.edu free shipping conus.

In Gear Swap » OR Helium medium black
March 18, 2:14pm

mld
There is a cuben serenity shelter someone is selling; just search on Laurel Mountain Designs.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Serenity Shelter
March 15, 11:51pm

light
In 1967 in the boy scouts we did our best to have light gear. We used to use tarps and hammocks (Nylon rope nets that weighed about a lb) in Harriman State Park in NY, even so our packs were heavy...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How long have you been a lightweight backpacker?
March 13, 3:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm