BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 741 - 750 of 1357 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Why gray? A completely superfluous question about silnylon shelters.
Justin, that's a nice earth tone. Lets more light through than the darker browns, for sure.

In GEAR » Why gray? A completely superfluous question about silnylon shelters.
February 19, 1:33am

Re: Re: Why gray? A completely superfluous question about silnylon shelters.
The purple I can agree with, Ben. My hammock is a garish purple--a production Henessey, albeit a discontinued adventure racing model...I think those were never made in the usual coyote brown other ...

February 19, 1:31am

shades
The bottom right quadrant of green and the bottom three rows of yellow appeal the most to me.

February 19, 1:27am

Re: re
I don't think it's dark; I just think it's pretty bland and dreary and oddly popular despite that.

February 18, 11:50pm

Re: Why gray - indeed!
6. Gray is great for stealth camping so park rangers won't find you. Is it really? I guess it might be out west where you have a lot of exposed rock above treeline. Out east, green or brown ...

February 18, 11:45pm

Re: Color
I have a gray one on the way via gear swap, so I'll find out soon enough if it drives me batty. Green and yellow are two of my favorite colors; I like the look of Hilleberg's green/yellow t...

February 18, 11:38pm

Why gray? A completely superfluous question about silnylon shelters.
Although there are some variations available--MLD's brown and yellow and the Gatewood Cape's green and tan options come to mind--it seems the vast majority of cottage shelter makers stick w...

February 18, 11:10pm

nooooooo temptation
I do not need more vests, I do not need more vests, I do not need more vests....

In Gear Swap » OR, Westcomb, MontBell, Patagonia, Brooks Range, TiGrill, Filson - Gear Purge
February 15, 3:24pm

Re: re sheep gas capture
"I recall reading an article about a company whose business model centred around shooting kangaroos with a high powered rifle from a helicopter in the outback to collect carbon credits due to ...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 14, 7:58pm

Re: Farting
"go so far as to recommend the ''extreme'' measure of fitting passengers with rubber pants - replete with vapour-collecting air bag. " I can't decide if this wins o...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 14, 7:41pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.