BPL Community Profile

spelt the enigmatic (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt the enigmatic

Showing 741 - 750 of 1343 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ...135

Forum » Thread

Seriously, then
As the OP, what did you even find funny about the joke? It doesn't reflect your life. I would bet it doesn't reflect the lives of most happy people, married or not. Without believing in the...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 13, 1:23pm

Something like these? Vargo store (amazon link)

In GEAR » Mesh chest pouch/pack
February 11, 1:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: working wife
It's not absurd, or humor; it's tired stereotypes. When will we be over this Mars/Venus cr@p.... I agree with Cesar. Thanks for speaking up.

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 11, 8:31am

The view from here.
Jennifer, thanks for the laugh. So true!

In GEAR » Puff Jacket Usage Philosophy
February 10, 9:32am

Re: Re: Do it all pad combo
Thanks for all the input so far! Brian, There's not always snow where I camp. It can be in the teens and single digits with the ground bare. It's wise not to count on snow. I will check...

In GEAR » Do it all pad combo
February 09, 11:19am

re
Dude, I like it! The downside I see is that keeping it small enough to be used on arms and legs means it's too small to give true poncho coverage.

In GEAR » Convertible Down Blanket W/Snaps-Genius? Superfluous?
February 08, 6:27pm

ridgerest
Yeah the ridgerest comfort is a potential dealbreaker, but at least finding out won't be very expensive. So many prior threads talk about layering a CC pad on top of an air one that it seems to...

February 08, 12:57pm

Do it all pad combo
I was researching pads for a ground setup and wanted input. My idea for a 4 season pad combo is a ridegrest SOlite and a neoair allseason. The ridgerest for the summer (R 2.8), neoair for shoulder ...

February 08, 11:35am

Anyone know what's up with packrafting.org forums?
I tried to join about two weeks ago, never got a confirmation email, sent an email directly to the admin address, and never got a reply to that either.

In Packrafting » Anyone know what's up with packrafting.org forums?
February 08, 11:32am

I'll take it
From the pictures I found, it does look similar to a Hexamid. PM me your paypal, please.

In Gear Swap » FS Dancing Light Gear Tacoma Tarp
February 05, 10:01am

All Reader Reviews by spelt the enigmatic

spelt the enigmatic has posted no reviews.