BPL Community Profile

spelt the enigmatic (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt the enigmatic

Showing 741 - 750 of 1349 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ...135

Forum » Thread

Re: re sheep gas capture
"I recall reading an article about a company whose business model centred around shooting kangaroos with a high powered rifle from a helicopter in the outback to collect carbon credits due to ...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 14, 7:58pm

Re: Farting
"go so far as to recommend the ''extreme'' measure of fitting passengers with rubber pants - replete with vapour-collecting air bag. " I can't decide if this wins o...

February 14, 7:41pm

No Ti
You don't want a titanium blade unless it is one of the few (like the Rota Locura linked above) designed to be self-sharpening. CRKT has a number of knives matching your other criteria for blad...

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 12:18pm

Re: Looking for Adventure?

In Philosophy & Technique » Adventure.
February 13, 9:01pm

Re: Into a land of rock and ice
Great pics. I love the ice volcano. First time I've heard of such a thing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Into a land of rock and ice
February 13, 2:34pm

Re: Re: Seriously, then
I thought anything goes in chaff? It was just a question. Lighten up.

February 13, 1:55pm

Seriously, then
As the OP, what did you even find funny about the joke? It doesn't reflect your life. I would bet it doesn't reflect the lives of most happy people, married or not. Without believing in the...

February 13, 1:23pm

Something like these? Vargo store (amazon link)

In GEAR » Mesh chest pouch/pack
February 11, 1:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: working wife
It's not absurd, or humor; it's tired stereotypes. When will we be over this Mars/Venus cr@p.... I agree with Cesar. Thanks for speaking up.

February 11, 8:31am

The view from here.
Jennifer, thanks for the laugh. So true!

In GEAR » Puff Jacket Usage Philosophy
February 10, 9:32am

All Reader Reviews by spelt the enigmatic

spelt the enigmatic has posted no reviews.