BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 741 - 750 of 999 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ...100

Forum » Thread

Gear weights
The great thing about the wiki is it gives us the ability to do this ourselves, with each person needing to expend little effort, and most of the effort will be in learning the wiki syntax.

In GEAR » Gear weights
May 14, 1:40pm

Trip Report Index
Well done

In Post-Trip Reports » Trip Report Index
May 08, 5:05pm

Stop and Identify Laws
Generally they stamp my boarding pass, and then take me off to the side for a quick and private security check. It is slightly more invasive than walking through the metal detectors with the shoe...

In Chaff » Stop and Identify Laws
May 05, 2:54pm

Stop and Identify Laws
I frequently fly with no identification, and/or refuse to present identification when asked if I have it on me. In the United States, we do not need to show papers to travel between and withi...

In Chaff » Stop and Identify Laws
May 05, 2:36pm

Platypus drinking tubes with Fungus-Mold
Sodium Percarbonate is my cleanser of choice. Seriously. Leaves no flavor, does the scrubbing for you, works in boiling water to leave you a sterile drinking tube and bladder. I use the st...

In GEAR » Platypus drinking tubes with Fungus-Mold
April 28, 10:43am

Arroyo Seco, 5/1, 5/2
The water was refreshingly cool.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Arroyo Seco, 5/1, 5/2
April 27, 2:30pm

UL Creatures
some type of relative to the loch ness monster ventana wilderness CA seal on the lost coast of CA

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
April 26, 11:04pm

UL Creatures

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
April 26, 10:44pm

Favorite CHEAP bottle for Steripen use
All the standard CHEAP bottles work perfectly with the Journey version of Steripen, as well as the Standard Steripen. That rubber stopper on the end is DESIGNED to let the steripen Journey and Ori...

In GEAR » Favorite CHEAP bottle for Steripen use
April 26, 6:34pm

Why pack out poo?
I had tons of space in my DuoMid to use the wagbag, and I appreciated the protection from the cold stormy weather outside.

In GEAR » Why pack out poo?
April 26, 3:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am