Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

larry savage (pyeyo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale pacific northwest
About Me aging 4 season mountain bum,if I'm not here I'm out there.
CityWenatchee
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by larry savage

Showing 741 - 743 of 743 | Page: 1 ...56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Forum » Thread

Re: Sleeping Bag of Choice
This last season I used a marmot helium...the single best reason I can give you is I was able to try it on. Unless you are pretty certain of your body type and can relate it to length ,girth,etc, ...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag of Choice
October 09, 9:23pm

Re: Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover sizing help
At 5'10" and 220# patagonia's large fits fine, I actually just walked in wearing the pullover from outside, good luck, the medium should be a good fit.

In GEAR » Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover sizing help
October 09, 9:09pm

ultralight shorts
I came upon a trail runner taking a break in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness who was wearing a really lightweight pair of shorts. He told me they were "onionskins" from undergear.com. Their website say...

In GEAR » ultralight shorts
October 09, 8:55pm

All Reader Reviews by larry savage

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

five ten camp four
The five ten camp four shoe fits into the approach shoe category, a little heavier then a trail runner the camp four excels at getting you there then holding it's own as a climbing shoe. Internal...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
May 27, 10:28am

Stanley Titanium Helios Ice Axe
I've been using a helios ice axe since mid-winter. This is an all titanium tool, the only one I think is available since the Ushba has gone away. Made by Jim Stanley with a 6-4 ti head and a 3-2...

In Climbing Gear & Accessories
May 24, 11:04pm

clif shot bloks/jelly belly sport beans various flavors
2 different products from 2 different makers aimed at providing some carbs/electrolytes and fruit flavors on hikes and multiday trips. Clif Shot Bloks are soft [rubbery] organic rice syrup cubes that...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
May 08, 10:50pm

exposure joystick
Born into the world of endurance and mtn. bike racing the joystick crosses over nicely for weekend or longer [w/solar charger] wilderness trips. At 85 gms. it is a few grams lighter then a surefire e...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
April 29, 12:37pm