Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Guest

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 741 - 750 of 948 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ...95

Forum » Thread

Quinoa for breakfast
I thought I saw some folks adding Quinoa to their muesli, so that was my plan. But as a hot cereal I assume you could just treat it like oatmeal, dry fruit, sliced nuts, butter, brown sugar, etc.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Quinoa for Protein
August 05, 1:52pm

Sodium
Yeah, I grew up eating this kind of stuff. Spam, veggies from a can, rice a roni, etc. Now that I'm all growed up and am lucky enough to have a wife who cares enough to cook only wholesome fres...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Experiment(s) With Knorr Side Dishes
August 05, 10:23am

Herbivore
Great website, thanks Sarah. I have a Henry's nearby, I think I'll stop by there and pickup some quinoa for my cereal. Do i need to look for instant quinoa for cereal too?

August 05, 10:03am

Knorr Sides disaster
I tried a few, fetucini alfredo, mexican rice, chicken fetucini. Using about half the water recommended seemed about right when cooking fbc style. However, the noodles always came out super slimy a...

August 05, 12:35am

No luck with Knoll Sides
I tried a few, fetucini alfredo, mexican rice, chicken fetucini. Using about half the water recommended seemed about right when cooking fbc style. However, the noodles always came out super slimy a...

August 05, 12:23am

Quinoa for Protein
I hear protein is very important after excercise in order to repair muscle. Will protein help minimize sore muscles the next day? Will the benefits of protein be realized within a few days while yo...

August 04, 2:27pm

Knorr
James, I'm interested to see more about how you use Knorr side dishes. do you boil them in standard ziplocs? Do you ever combine them with other ingredients? Do you use them as side dishes or ...

August 03, 9:10am

Poison Oak
I remember as a youngster, trying to open my eyes, peeling the dried layers of yellow stuff off my eyelids. The only remedy my parents knew of at the time was lemon juice, my arms and legs had to b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poison Oak.
August 02, 6:46pm

Coghlans Bug Net
That Coghlans should fit the bill nicely. Thanks everyone for your help, I'm gonna need it!

In Make Your Own Gear » Quick and Dirty Bug Net
July 31, 10:03pm

Powell fly rod
If Mark's Powell is anything like the one that I borrowed once, I would snag it. I was able to punch through that stiff Hot Creek wind and still lay 'er down like a snowflake with that thing.

In Gear Swap » Looking for a used fly rod and 5 wt freshwater reel
July 31, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.