BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 741 - 750 of 824 | Page: 1 ...64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83

Forum » Thread

Take only what YOU need...
Like everything else, it's such a personal thing. Mike Clelland's strict "fasting" advice works perfectly for me, in fact I thrive off of the isolation and would not enjoy rea...

In Gear Lists » Speaking of luxury items... HELP!
March 26, 5:55pm

Depends on where I am
When I'm somewhere way too crowded and/or uninteresting then I usually push hard to get somewhere better. If I'm captivated by my surroundings, I tend to wander, explore, stalk, sit, cli...

In Philosophy & Technique » Hard hikes.
March 25, 5:58pm

never mind my last question
i just looked at the thru hiker site recommeded previously. wow, very informative. i was just looking for some tips for making general improvements to my current menu. but i guess i'm gonna ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Help understanding trail nutrition
March 23, 9:02pm

30:40:30
okay, so how does one know the carb, fat, or protein of all the food choices? do you smart people have a database somewhere? sorry if these are really dumb questions.

March 23, 8:37pm

Help understanding trail nutrition
I am clueless about nutritional requirements of hiking, how food is metabolized and converted to energy/heat/muscle, etc. To put it plainly for us dummies, maybe you could help by responding with t...

March 23, 5:14pm

Golite Dawn Still Available
Bump to the top, this pack needs a home. Open to trade offers.

In Gear Swap » Golite Dawn and BPL Book
March 23, 4:20pm

Chorizo burritos
Cook up some ground beef with chorizo. let it cool. wrap it up in flour tortillas with bell peppers and cheese. spray oil on aluminum foil and wrap the burritos (freeze them if they'll be eaten...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Easy dinner suggestions - what would you eat?
March 23, 2:07pm

REI Flash 65
I have the REI Flash 65 and I love it. I bought it when i first started lightening up and I still like which surprises me. It's not too heavy, packs really well with smaller volumes and is very...

In GEAR » Best Pack from REI
March 23, 9:29am

WTB Golite Ion
I would like to find a Golite Ion Large in Black. Even an old beat up Ion would be fine.

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite Ion
March 22, 3:06pm

My apologies
I was posting from home this past weekend and I live less than 2 hours from Anza Borrego! So i want to apologize to Nick and all of you traveling abroad who wish you could be here during wildflower...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » So Cal WIldflowers!!
March 22, 3:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.