BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 741 - 750 of 850 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

R-4.1 mattress on snow
so for instance, i expect the coldest temp to be around 25f. my guess, this would require R-2.5 or so. Now to sleep on snow at this temp, I will need R-5.0? Does that sound right? That means tha...

In GEAR » Neoair vs. Space Blanket
April 26, 12:30pm

Sleeping on snow
So taking my z-lite and space blanket will probably not suffice for sleeping on snow. I will need my BA insulated air core mattress which is rated at R-4.1. But there are other mattresses rated at ...

April 26, 11:04am

Neoair vs. Space Blanket
I see alot of posts here claiming the reflective properties of a space blanket are insignificant, and that they are only good for preventing convective/evaporative heat loss. Yet the Neoair seems t...

April 25, 10:55am

All-in-one Sunblock/Lipbalm/lotion
I'm sure this has been discussed but i couldnt find any threads. I have the following needs and am looking for products that can do many of these things in a single product. Sunblock ins...

In GEAR » All-in-one Sunblock/Lipbalm/lotion
April 24, 1:02pm

interested
I dont know if the dimensions are the same as the new one. do you know the width and lenght please?

In Gear Swap » ****TorsoLite Inflatable Sleeping Pad****
April 20, 8:10pm

Farkle was a hit!
I took some dice. Farkle was alot of fun and was perfect for playing in the tent after dark. My daughter especially liked that everytime daddy messed up she got to yell "you farkled! ha ha you...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Know any good games?
April 20, 4:09pm

Trying not to fish..
I find that if I start fishing, daddy disappears alot and kids wonder how this qualifies as family time. BPing is supposed to be something to keep me from falling off the wagon again and going on a...

April 14, 3:39pm

Excellent
Thanks guys, I'm going to collect some of these games and mix them in with some of the zero-weight games suggested to keep things interesting. I dont play games much except board games with the...

April 14, 10:39am

Games
So this Cosmic Wimpout. i checked the game out online and it seems interesting, been around for 20 years or something like that. Could be fun, i'm gonna give it a go.

April 13, 11:27pm

UL games
Keep em coming. Especially those that can be played at night or in the tent. One that my 8 year old thought of just now for around the campfire, she enjoys Mancala. we can just dig little holes in ...

April 13, 9:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.