BPL Community Profile

Dustin Short (upalachango) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Dustin Short hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dustin Short has not added a biography yet.
StateSW

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dustin Short

Showing 731 - 740 of 1186 | Page: 1 ...65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Neoair All-Season questions
I find a lot of gear shop salespeople aren't very knowledgable, even at the good local shops. They just aren't as analytical about gear as much of the BPL community, instead relying on what...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season questions
March 01, 10:30am

Re: First time I weighed my 3 season clothing worn
Nick brings up some good points, and if 28F is your daytime high...well that's a different ball game (although looking at average temps for Stockholm I think its a low with highs in the 40s at ...

In Gear Lists » First time I weighed my 3 season clothing worn
March 01, 10:24am

Re: Re: Re: First time I weighed my 3 season clothing worn
Take my advice with a grain of salt. I've done a lot of fine tuning for my own body, specifically since I hate feeling cold and seem to chill easily. Also most of my experience is in temps wher...

March 01, 10:21am

Re: Re: Golite flies and nests no longer available separately
I think the SL-2 used to be ~$200 and the inner +$100 right? Well this way you get both for a savings and no hassle. It also cuts down on customer dissatisfaction (I'm sure plenty bought the sh...

In GEAR » Golite flys and nests no longer available separately
March 01, 8:41am

Re: First time I weighed my 3 season clothing worn
Hmmm, that's pretty heavy. My 3 season worn clothing is around 3 lbs...4 if I wear a softshell. Now granted most of my time is spent in the desert and you're in Sweden, but my clothing also...

March 01, 8:33am

Re: PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)...
This link looks to be the same as the BPL gloves. It at least has the same 50/40/10 blend. http://www.thecameleer.com/possumdown/possumdown-gloves-c-66.html They also have what appears to be ...

In GEAR » PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)...
February 29, 11:15pm

Re: Re: Did you MYOG intruder alert system?
Photo of a wolverine?! That's awesome. Just this past weekend my buddy and I got to wake up in the middle of the night to a ringtail cat rustling through our camp. I may have to consider the ji...

In Make Your Own Gear » Did you MYOG intruder alert system?
February 29, 4:31pm

Re: "Less Than Expensive Gear"
Well all of my gear was either a gift or bought with at least a 30% discount (hence I look like a one man "less than straight" [blame the profanity filter] pride parade sometimes!). So th...

In Make Your Own Gear » "Less Than Expensive Gear"
February 28, 7:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: M50
Excellent Tim. I'm rather happy, there finally seems to be enough quality choices for the MYOG community to drive prices down to reasonable!

In Make Your Own Gear » New M50?
February 28, 7:27pm

Re: Re: Re: How many changes of clothes do you bring?
Zero

In GEAR » How many changes of clothes do you bring?
February 28, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Dustin Short

Dustin Short has posted no reviews.