BPL Community Profile

Michael Fogarty (mfog1) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Michael Fogarty has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Fogarty

Showing 731 - 740 of 785 | Page: 1 ...60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bivy dimensions
Hey no problem Ernie, It was just my way of letting you know that I hadn't received it yet. I know what you mean with a larger size as well, I side/stomach sleep and toss and turn a bit, som...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bivy Advice?
June 12, 7:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Bivy dimensions
Ernie, I haven't received the reg. size bivy yet, as they just shipped it out today! I wish, I would have know about the loops, I would like to have at least one placed at the top center...

June 12, 6:55pm

Re: Bivy dimensions
Yes you're right in a way, the Ti. Goat large bivy is somewhat more rectangular. Another thing that clicked in my head concerning the fit of a bivy, is the reason you buy one in the first pl...

June 12, 3:12pm

Re: Ti Goat bivy advice.
Well can you tell me how your bivy fits? Do you have enough room along the sides, inside to place loose clothing etc. The main issue for me with the Ti.Goat Bivy in the large size, is the ex...

June 12, 12:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bivy Advice?
The guys at Titanium Goat are great, they're sending me a regular size bivy to try and then I can send back the one I don't like. They even offered to alter my large, by me placing my la...

June 12, 11:40am

Re: Re: Re: Bivy Advice?
I figured silnet would be best. You could also then use, Silicone glue/sealer cut with mineral spirits as well. I still haven't decided yet, if I'll keep the large or send it back for a ...

June 12, 9:45am

Re: more bivy advice
Thanks for the advice guys and yes its a Ti.Goat Epic in a large and I plan to use it under tarps both large and small(mainly small)and under the stars as well? It is very easy to get into as we...

June 12, 8:54am

Bivy Advice?
Hi, I'm new to using a bivy sack, and just purchased one in a size large (70" chest girth x 45" footbox x 84" long.) I'm 5'11" 190lbs and figured the extra roo...

June 12, 7:38am

F.S./ Hilleberg Nallo-2 / 4 season / 2 person tent
2005 Hilleberg Nallo-2/4 season, 2 person tent. Color,Green Approx.weight 4lbs 12oz Inner tent has the upgraded rear mesh window, with hook & loop closure, and roll up rear fly, for increas...

In Gear Swap » F.S./ Hilleberg Nallo-2 / 4 season / 2 person tent
June 11, 4:43pm

Re: FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
Sale pending!

In Gear Swap » FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
June 11, 3:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Fogarty

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

McHale Chasm
I bought my McHale Chasm pack to be my one and only do-all pack, and I've not been disappointed in the least. First off, the workmanship is second to none. Next and most importantly is the fit. ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 14, 11:39pm

ULA Ohm
As with all of ULA's gear, their workmanship is excellent. Load transfer is good, and I could remove .9L plattys, from the side pockets, without needing to remove the pack. I would have scored th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
May 14, 8:29pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
I just recently received my Zip pack, delivered as promised, within 8 weeks. First off the workmanship is probably the best I've seen, easily on par with ULA. The Green Sil-nylon is thicker th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 22, 5:32pm