BPL Community Profile

Michael Fogarty (mfog1) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Michael Fogarty has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Fogarty

Showing 731 - 740 of 776 | Page: 1 ...59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
Sale pending!

In Gear Swap » FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
June 11, 3:35pm

FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
2006 Circuit / med.size(18"-20" torso's)med. hip-belt (34"-37" waists) With Hyd. sleeve and stash pocket options. Lightly used in exc.cond. $125.00 shipped www.mfog1@...

In Gear Swap » FS: 2006 ULA Circuit Pack
June 09, 7:32pm

Re: all is forgiven my fellow UL junkie
The one thing from BMW, I would like though, is the Cocoon 180 quilt. Hopefully, they'll make enough, so everyone that wants one,can get one? Hey, if you've never used the bivy, why not ...

In Gear Swap » FS: BMW Vapr NANO Bivy - NEW!
June 07, 10:38pm

Re: the "G Spot" is available
Sorry, I had to do something to talk myself out of buying it?

June 07, 9:44pm

Re: ULA
Hi Brian, No rush, but post my picture I sent you, when you get a chance and maybe, I'll buy an Olm pack from you? LOL

In Chaff » ULA
June 07, 8:12pm

Re: still available
As bad as I'd like to purchase it, I can't see paying that kind of money for it, especially when you consider, there is probably $50.00 worth of materials in it? I'm opting for a Tit...

June 07, 8:07pm

Re: RE: BMW 180/Arctic Spring temperature
Ryan, Can you tell me what size the Cocoon 180 stuffs down to? Thanks, Mike

In GEAR » BMW 180 temperature
June 05, 5:43am

Re: Re: BMW Cocoon 180 Quilt?
Thanks for the reply J.S., With the prices they want for most of the latest lightweight gear, I'm starting to think about getting a machine and make some of my own gear. I don't think...

In GEAR » BMW Cocoon 180 Quilt?
June 04, 7:27pm

BMW Cocoon 180 Quilt?
HI, I'm looking for user info or review for this product. Has anyone here used this quilt, and if so, what would be the lowest temp. that you would rate this quilt to, with wearing minima...

In GEAR » BMW Cocoon 180 Quilt?
June 04, 12:31pm

Re: Re: Re: GG Mariposa Plus
I've had a Mariposa Plus Custom for over a year now and love it. I use a 4 section Z-Rest in the pad sleeve and the pack rests right in the small of my back. I bought it mainly to use for...

In GEAR » GG Mariposa Plus
April 26, 7:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Fogarty

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

McHale Chasm
I bought my McHale Chasm pack to be my one and only do-all pack, and I've not been disappointed in the least. First off, the workmanship is second to none. Next and most importantly is the fit. ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 14, 11:39pm

ULA Ohm
As with all of ULA's gear, their workmanship is excellent. Load transfer is good, and I could remove .9L plattys, from the side pockets, without needing to remove the pack. I would have scored th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
May 14, 8:29pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
I just recently received my Zip pack, delivered as promised, within 8 weeks. First off the workmanship is probably the best I've seen, easily on par with ULA. The Green Sil-nylon is thicker th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 22, 5:32pm