Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Edward Zwibel (YetiEddie) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny San Diego
About Me Father of 7 and counting. Looking to experience life, and not wait for the end!
CitySan Diego
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Zwibel

Showing 731 - 740 of 839 | Page: 1 ...65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84

Forum » Thread

Last posting
Now $300 shipped. That's a $500 tent, in great shape, and a $50 plus foot print to your door for $300. If this doesn't sell at that, it means I'm meant to keep it. See ya out there!

In Gear Swap » FS: BA Copper Spur UL3
November 01, 3:46pm

I'm sure you're aware
REI takes back anything anytime 100%. You could get back all your dough that way! Just n FYI.

In Gear Swap » FS Thermarest Neo Air regular NEW
October 30, 6:10pm

ahhhhh
20 seconds late......

In Gear Swap » FS: Free Stuff
October 30, 3:54pm

Murmur
I'd love to be in line for the GG murmur........

In Gear Swap » FS: Free Stuff
October 30, 3:53pm

I'm buyer
Sold if you don't find trade

In Gear Swap » for trade gossamer gear miniposa
October 29, 12:47pm

Bearpaw
I'll take the bearpaw bug bivy............. Send me the paypal address please

In Gear Swap » FS:SMD Gatewood Cape/Bivys
October 28, 2:31pm

In line
Second in line .... Ed

In Gear Swap » Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo
October 28, 10:00am

Sorry to everyone!
Turns out I was actually buying another megalite from Another GREG! This one's still for sale. How crazy. Ed

In Gear Swap » FS: JD Quilt, WM Megalite, WM Alpinlite
October 27, 3:13pm

Sold and sent funds
Sorry about the confusion and accidental overpayment. There is quite a bit of comedy surrounding this and a bag from another Greg. Weird. Look forward to getting the bag. Ed

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering Megalite
October 27, 3:10pm

This is too weird...
You're NOT Gregor Mcdonald I presume. How Odd. I had sent a message previously PM about the same bag from a Gregor Mcdonald. And he must have gotten back to me right after you posted yours. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: JD Quilt, WM Megalite, WM Alpinlite
October 27, 3:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Zwibel

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Borah UL Gear http://ulgear.blogspot.com/
This review is created in advance of a review for 4 of John's bivys. I have a large family and dealing with big trips I am breaking them into the floorless realm. Each kid can carry a bivy and f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 15, 2:54pm

Hermits Hut
Just bought a WM Alpinlite from Bob and Co at Hermits Hut. They are pleasant to work with, have overfill included and make accommodation for SAR / Government OPS folks. Honest and responsive. Folk...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 22, 4:20pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I wanted to wait until I had used these on a variety of terrain and conditions. I am amazed that they have withstood my abuse. As a fatbody 220 pound man, I thought for sure they'd have an issue...

In Trekking Poles
May 03, 9:22am