Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rakesh Malik (Tamerlin) - BPL Guest

My Locale Cascadia
About Me Rakesh Malik has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.WhiteCranePhotography.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rakesh Malik

Showing 731 - 738 of 738 | Page: 1 ...55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
They probably want to sell out their current inventory before talking up the new stuff :)

In GEAR » BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
February 14, 9:35am

Scarp revision...
"@Franco - thanks for the pic and link - those look like excellent revisions. Do you know if they will apply to the Scarp 2 also? (Speaking of the Scarp 2, it is even at ~4.5 lbs. as a full 4-...

In GEAR » Tent Decision...
February 11, 4:43pm

Re: Re: This kind of thread...
No, I just expected that replying to a specific post would include that post as a quote, since that's common in most forum software... and you just made the folks that gave me such a warm welco...

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo E misinformation/copyright infringement
February 09, 7:34pm

Re: This kind of thread...
No, YOU need to get real -- that's theft. Being a professional photographer, I'd be charging a license fee for the use of my images in marketing materials -- depending on the usage, exclusi...

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo E misinformation/copyright infringement
February 09, 7:26pm

Re: Re: Ursack?
Thanks! I just got the lightweight backpacking book from here, and I'm gradually going through it... I'm sure I'll have more questions when I figure out what to ask :) -Rakesh

In GEAR » Outsak UL and UL Micro available now
February 05, 12:21pm

Ursack?
Would Ursack be considered a competitor as well? (Just curious, I'm new here and still learning -- I haven't completed the transition to lightweight backpacker yet ;))

In GEAR » Outsak UL and UL Micro available now
February 05, 10:55am

Re: Re: Tents
With a Scarp you can leave the inner and outer walls together, and pitch them as one. I haven't had a chance to use mine in the field yet, but I've pitched it a couple of times and found th...

In GEAR » 2 Person Lightweight double wall tent
February 03, 6:32pm

FS: Sigma DP-1
Since I haven't been using it, I've decided to sell my Sigma DP-1 camera, along with the optional viewfinder, lens hood, flash, and an extra battery to someone who will put it to good use. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Sigma DP-1
January 31, 10:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Rakesh Malik

Rakesh Malik has posted no reviews.