BPL Community Profile

David Drake (DavidDrake) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Idaho
About Me I manage the Fabrication Labs for a university architecture program, and teach design courses.
CityMoscow
StateIdaho
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://ddrake.net
My PDF Gear List2014 Basic 3 Season 3 Day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Drake

Showing 721 - 725 of 725 | Page: 1 ...54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Forum » Thread

New windscreen closure?
Here's something I came up with a few weeks ago. It's so simple, someone has prob. done it before, but I haven't seen it (please enlighten me if that's the case). I used two s...

In Make Your Own Gear » New windscreen closure?
June 22, 1:58pm

Fascinating Discussion
I’m pretty new to lightweight backpacking and this forum (just bought my BPL membership today), so a lot of what I have to add may be old news. I’ve been a designer and maker of things for a l...

In Philosophy & Technique » Nothing New Under the Sun?
June 22, 12:59pm

Quilt for a kid?
I posted this originally at Backpacker in the Ultralight forum. The responses there were helpful, but I thought I might get a wider response here. My kids' bags need upgrading, esp. as my 8...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt for a kid?
June 21, 3:38pm

Re: Re: a word from the parents of the baby
I'm new to these forums (been reading them for a couple months) but not to backpacking or parenting. I mentioned this thread to my wife--her reaction was something like "Sounds like hard ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
June 19, 8:15pm

Exos first impressions
Some thoughts on the Exos: I bought a 58 a few weeks ago. The Atmos 50 had been on my list for this season as the last item of my 3 heavies to be replaced, trying to go lighter. I almost bough...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Osprey Exos 58
June 19, 1:44pm

All Reader Reviews by David Drake

David Drake has posted no reviews.