Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 711 - 720 of 1781 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...179

Forum » Thread

plb
spot = $100 + $100 /yr PLB = $250 Of course, someone should always know your plans, where you will be and where you are headed regardless.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Man missing in eastern sierra...
August 01, 10:35pm

light
I have read the mfg lists the voltage range as 0.9-3V. Energizer lithium L92 is only a 1.5V battery, but is 1200 mah. should be significantly better than the alkaline they list the figures for. ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » headlamp
August 01, 9:58pm

olite
I like my zebralight H51. Put the holder on the back of a baseball cap, and wear it backwards. works great. But I recently purchased an olite i3s eos. Olite lists the specs with AAA alkali...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » headlamp
August 01, 8:28pm

CF
"Has anyone ever regretted a CF shelter purchase?" Nope. I have never regretted carrying it either. Even when an errant rock thrown by a kid, went THRU my 0.51 hexamid. Duct tape m...

In GEAR » I think I want a duomid?
July 31, 10:45pm

10d
the weight in a 3P shelter (tight) doesnt come without compromises. the fly is 10D, I wouldnt particularly call that very durable. i have down jackets with stronger fabric. No need to make co...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek vs MH SuperMega vs GoLite Imogene
July 31, 9:00pm

weight
It all depends on the gear options selected. If you use an efficient alcohol setup (0.4 wt oz= .5 fl oz per day), only boil 2 cups for dinner, and have a very light setup, the alcohol will be be...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Evaluating what stoves to use for what lengths of trips
July 31, 8:40pm

imogene
"The Imogene 3 I bet would be plenty roomy for two and it's weight is still quite reasonable for solo carry at just over 3 lbs." Reasonable would depend on the person. Id call it ...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek vs MH SuperMega vs GoLite Imogene
July 31, 8:30pm

locus
Locus Gear , probably more available than MLD too. The precision of the manufacture shows in the taughtness of the pitch. FWIW , I doubt I will ever have another shelter thats not cuben, unless...

In GEAR » I think I want a duomid?
July 31, 8:16pm

stove
zelph flat bottom pot tealight cup, extended with foil tape al flashing windscreen wire mesh pot support with most of the mesh clipped out 4oz fuel bottle boils 2 cups on 0.5 fl oz (0.4 wt ...

In GEAR » What is your favorite UL solo alcohol cook system?
July 31, 7:01pm

tooth
I do believe we may have been at toothridge camp that same night as you. We started on 6-18 also. During the day, several rangers were searching the ridge and tooth ridge camp for a couple of ...

In Editor's Roundtable » A Philmont Journal - Part 4
July 31, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm