Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 711 - 720 of 1875 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...188

Forum » Thread

chomp
That would suck. But I would rather it be that way, than eradicate the risks of the outdoors. We need wild, not just woods.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Teenager wakes up to a wolf chomping his head during a camping trip
August 30, 3:16pm

her
Have you discussed with her that there is an equal, possibly greater, chance of something happening to her while you are gone, but you arent looking for her to be able to let you know how she is.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tips to convince wife to let me go solo and still be around when I come back...
August 30, 3:14pm

solo
Never have had that issue.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tips to convince wife to let me go solo and still be around when I come back...
August 30, 12:48pm

xlite on sale in REI labor day sale
Xlites are on sale in the REI labor day sale. short is 99 regulare 119 free shipping over 50

In Gear Deals » xlite on sale in REI labor day sale
August 29, 6:41pm

yes
yes. I paid for a "pay" version of file hosting/download from a website. The website also had free, but it was painfully slow. The pay version was supposed to be much much faster with o...

In Gear Swap » Anyone ever use PayPal's "resolution center"?
August 28, 8:35pm

tradeoffs
I know you said cuben was out because of the cost. But it is worth it IMO. Doesnt matter what shelter. No stretch, no sag, and its handleable (silnylon is slippery as hell), field repairable...

In GEAR » Tent trade-offs and considerations
August 27, 7:25pm

shoes
I did not see any mention of what your pack weights and body weights were. That is important with minimal sole underfoot. For instance, someone who weighs 150 lbs and carries a 20 lb pack, will ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unsure about this conversion from boots to trail shoes
August 27, 5:47pm

"then why post it? other than to knock his trip and make yourself feel better somehow?" Why did you post this, to show your a jerk? Well done.

In Gear Lists » What I'm Taking on my JMT Hike (this is how you do it)
August 25, 6:18pm

wild
never saw the movie Read the book many yrs ago I did not have the impression McCandless was mentally ill at all I think he was searching for something within himself, that he believed self d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 25, 4:11pm

psychological
"needed psychological help" That describes the majority of americans. My employer of 5000 people is self-insured. We pay our own actual healthcare costs, just have them administered...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 24, 9:07pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm