Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 711 - 720 of 1775 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...178

Forum » Thread

imogene
"The Imogene 3 I bet would be plenty roomy for two and it's weight is still quite reasonable for solo carry at just over 3 lbs." Reasonable would depend on the person. Id call it ...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek vs MH SuperMega vs GoLite Imogene
July 31, 8:30pm

locus
Locus Gear , probably more available than MLD too. The precision of the manufacture shows in the taughtness of the pitch. FWIW , I doubt I will ever have another shelter thats not cuben, unless...

In GEAR » I think I want a duomid?
July 31, 8:16pm

stove
zelph flat bottom pot tealight cup, extended with foil tape al flashing windscreen wire mesh pot support with most of the mesh clipped out 4oz fuel bottle boils 2 cups on 0.5 fl oz (0.4 wt ...

In GEAR » What is your favorite UL solo alcohol cook system?
July 31, 7:01pm

tooth
I do believe we may have been at toothridge camp that same night as you. We started on 6-18 also. During the day, several rangers were searching the ridge and tooth ridge camp for a couple of ...

In Editor's Roundtable » A Philmont Journal - Part 4
July 31, 6:57pm

food
Definitely get rid of some food you wont use when you pick it up . You dont need all the Wise meals, they serve too much. Also too much crackers. The scramble/tortillas wasnt bad. It wasnt good,...

In Philmont » Philmont observations
July 30, 9:28pm

leak
should be fine, just wipe a little silicone around the bottom groove with your finger. Zelph puts the flat steel bottom on with a food grade sealant. He says his pots are guaranteed not to leak...

In GEAR » Hole in pot is it safe to?.....
July 28, 3:14pm

squeeze
yep I was one of the first to buy one when they came out Played with it with some tap water, shook it out, weighed it. Put it away A few months later, it barely worked at all. Would probabl...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze flow rate timing
July 28, 9:55am

inexpensive
5 gallon mesh paint strainer bag for clothing stuff sack. 0.5 oz, 2 for $3 Rubber bands # 64 Turkey bag as waterproof / smell resistant liner for food bag

In GEAR » What are the most useful inexpensive items you carry?
July 27, 6:47pm

loft
1.5" is about right for 40F Wear warm clothing, puffy, fleece, long johns, etc and sleep on a warm pad and you can push it 10F lower usually. Enclosed shelter adds warmth too. I have ...

In GEAR » 1.5in loft will keep me warm to 35F?
July 25, 7:57pm

packing.
You can put a lot in the mesh pocket. For starters, anything that can get wet. Stove, pot, fuel cannister, tent, raingear, collapsible water containers, etc. It is not supposed to all go inside...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst packing recommendations
July 25, 7:50pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm