Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 711 - 720 of 1856 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...186

Forum » Thread

zipper
Dont need no zipper If you are wearing a light weight hoody, and you get warm, its not time to unzip, its time to take it off. A thin hoody will breathe well,you will feel the breeze blow thru...

In GEAR » ultralight hoody that's casual?
August 24, 5:48am

stoves
No stove is perfect for all places, or all trips.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alcohol Stoves Reconsidered
August 22, 6:04pm

shoes
"Shoes, boots or whatever really need to have a stable foot plate. Shoes for trail running or hiking shoes or boots... Definitely more than a street running shoe or OMG five fingers... (We rec...

In Philmont » Sleeping bags and footwear for Philmont
August 22, 5:52pm

Alex
McCandless thrived on the danger and uncertainty of having nothing to fallback on but himself. This is why he had to give away his money first, break connections with family, take on a new ident...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 21, 7:02pm

sleeping bag
More than enough bag. Honestly, a 40F bag is all you need. Most of our scouts had 40F cheap bags in mid june. The lowest expected temps in early june, at highest elevation camp (Mt Phillips) ...

In Philmont » Sleeping bags and footwear for Philmont
August 21, 5:57pm

blackies
60 people killed by bears in 100+ years, many by bears in captivity, or bears conditioned to people. Ill take my chances. You have a greater chance of dieing in a car wreck on the way to the ...

In GEAR » Warding off black bears, what has worked for you??
August 20, 6:09pm

pack
"I can say with relative certainty that the Circuit carbon fiber hoop struts were straight as an arrow since the curvature (or lack thereof) of those are pretty easy to assess visually from th...

In GEAR » Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by ULA packs? [crickets chirping]
August 20, 6:05pm

belt
"In particular this point; "5) The ULA belt is the best lightweight belt around specifically because of the dual buckle arrangement. It lets you tighten the top of the belt more than t...

August 19, 6:34pm

workout
I do weight training, full body , each part every 5-7 days. Also intense cardio 3-5 x per week. I have never had a problem with being unprepared for anything, or sore from anything. Except...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Good workouts for backpacking?
August 19, 4:00pm

ULA
To the OP: 1) if you dont shape the Al stay to match your back, you are causing your own discomfort, not the packs fault. I have owned 3 circuits and an Ohm, its a must-do, not a maybe. If yo...

August 19, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm