Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 711 - 720 of 1866 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...187

Forum » Thread

psychological
"needed psychological help" That describes the majority of americans. My employer of 5000 people is self-insured. We pay our own actual healthcare costs, just have them administered...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 24, 9:07pm

smell
Wash it, air it out. If it still smells, you could put an ozone generator in it for a short time. Nothing better, but ozone will degrade some materials.

In GEAR » Getting ciagarette smell out of tent
August 24, 8:43pm

towel.
What do you use a "pack towel" for? A handi-wipe is synthetic, and weighs about 0.2 oz. A liteload towel is 0.6 oz, 0.3 if cut in half and take that A bandana is usually worn aroun...

In GEAR » pack towel
August 24, 8:32pm

ULA
Ive owned 3 circuits. Still have 2. What kind of load are you wanting to haul? The niche it fills is a ~ 2-2.5 lb pack (strip the doo-dads off and med/small belt weighs 34oz)that comfortably...

In GEAR » ULA Pack
August 24, 8:09pm

belt
It does not appear to be a ULA hipbelt. ULA has dual tightening buckles on each side of the hipbelt. Unless its a very old one that Im not familiar with. It might be an SMD

In Gear Swap » Hipbelt -ULA Small?
August 24, 7:45pm

yep
I agree, thats why I said "For me" I frequently hike long days, even some night hiking, I have harbored ideas of just hiking all night long before too. But I dont miss the scenic part...

In Gear Lists » What I'm Taking on my JMT Hike (this is how you do it)
August 24, 3:27pm

+
I think some people romanticize the fact that he eschewed the normal trappings of society. But I agree with Nick as well. Natural selection at work. However, I also think there are very ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 24, 11:58am

bear can
For me, hiking thru Yosemite 37 miles in a day to avoid a bear cannister, would negate the reason for going there at all.

In Gear Lists » What I'm Taking on my JMT Hike (this is how you do it)
August 24, 11:17am

smoke
I bought a Juggs radar gun on ebay, the case and foam liner stunk to high heaven of cigarrette smoke. I aired it out. It still had a slight smell 3 yrs later when I sold it. People that smoke...

In GEAR » Getting ciagarette smell out of tent
August 24, 10:32am

zpacks
Joe is pretty much the main one now. Other guys like Lukes and EE are great too. What I see, is that the vendors that outsource their mfg, cant innovate and are destined to fall by the wayside....

In GEAR » Zpacks Poncho/Ground Sheet and Cloud Kilt
August 24, 10:22am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm