BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 711 - 720 of 893 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...90

Forum » Thread

Grip clips
May be worth a look http://shelter-systems.com/gripclips/

In GEAR » 6.5' x 9' tarp. Panel Tie-outs?
June 30, 7:06pm

Published vs Actual Gear Weights?
My Duomid was nearer 19 0z than 16 0z, but the superlight bivy was the exact weight stated.

In GEAR » Published vs Actual Gear Weights?
June 29, 3:08pm

Katabatic quilts
I am testing one of the Katabatic quilts now. Roger - is this for a BPL review? I am thinking of getting one and modifying my No-Sniveller as a first sleeping bag for my son, so a review would b...

In GEAR » quilt instead of mummy bag
June 28, 6:52pm

Gripclips
BTW, for those that have, or are thinking about getting something like the Haven, you might want to check out Grip Clips: http://shelter-systems.com/gripclips/ I had been meaning to post about t...

In GEAR » No More pup tents please
June 28, 2:39am

Sierra Sniveller
@Pan. I think the Sierra Snivellers came out a few months after I got my no-sniveller. I do now usually recommend people look at the Sierra Sniveller if they are ground sleepers.

In GEAR » Debate: Quilt vs. Bag
June 14, 2:25pm

No-sniveller
Even 48(no sniveler width), seems narrow for most non hammock users. Yep - I would go wider than this if I had to do it again. At the time I got it I didn't know much about quilts and there ...

June 13, 10:58pm

No-sniveller
I find the JRB Ns to be too narrow for me as a side sleeper. However, JRB do a wider quilt now.

June 13, 4:13pm

Inov-8
Inov-8 offer an extra flat insole that reduces the shoe volume. I also have a pair of Salomons and unevenly sized feet. I was able to stretch the shoe on my bigger feet using a hairdryer and st...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Darn odd-ball feet! Help!
June 03, 4:16pm

Drugs
Hi Rog, You misunderstood me completely. Not your fault, but a perfect indication of how difficult it is to communicate via these forums and why I usually don't bother. I was in fact agreein...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 03, 3:58am

Drugs
Wow this really got going whilst I was asleep. "But... How will the CIA make their slush fund money then?" I was wondering if someone would bring this one up. I wasn't brave en...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 02, 5:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am