BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 711 - 720 of 876 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...88

Forum » Thread

Trail System
Don't know if there is a trail system per se, but you can definitely hike from Durango Ouray. I did my own loop starting and ending from Silverton by using the CT and CDT, cross country trav...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Durango, CO to Ouray, CO
January 23, 1:10pm

Chris Willett
Check out Chis's page: http://cwillett.imathas.com/GDT/ The Owens have a good page here as well: http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/gdt.html

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Great Divide Trail...Canadian side, who has done it???
January 23, 1:00pm

Freedom vs Responsibility
Though my modest adventures aren't nearly on the scale of Andrew's, I feel I had a good run in my 20s to early-mid 30s. Around 35 (I'll be 38 this coming year), something clicked w...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 23, 11:10am

biking
I love biking for transportation (commuting, running errands, meeting people downtown), but not for recreation. So much quicker to get around town and makes the mundane fun and 'free' exer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So how many bicyclist read this forum?
January 17, 7:58am

CDTA
The CDTA did a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of coordinating trail crews, govt agencies, other non-profits and so on. Organizing hikers is a bit (a lot!) like herding cats. Think the CDT ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDTA Disbanded???????
January 17, 7:51am

:)
"Please see the official notice from CDTA’s Board of Directors. It’s a sad day for all…." :) Next time I'll use the Chicago or MLA method. I promise. Cross my heart and ...

January 13, 3:53pm

It's official.. :(
Thank you all for all your notes and concern. Please see the official notice from CDTA’s Board of Directors. It’s a sad day for all…. Notice to the Supporters of the Continental Divi...

January 13, 2:19pm

Rubbermaid boxes!
As with others, I am a big fan of rubbermaid (or similar) boxes. I place them on shelves. My climbing gear is all together, my ski gear is all together, same with car camping gear, backpacking ...

In GEAR » How do you store/organize your gear?
January 13, 2:12pm

Hiking?
"... I don't know go hiking." Dude, it's January. I'm grabbing my backcountry skis this weekend (even with the crappy snow pack) :-P

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka can't get no love
January 13, 2:02pm

Sour Grapes
Good on any person who is able to do what they love and make a living at it. It is not like anyone is getting wealthy off of it (and so what if he was..). Never did understand why people in...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka can't get no love
January 13, 12:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.