Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 711 - 720 of 990 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...99

Forum » Thread

Glad to help!
Glad I could help Andrew. The doc is a labor of love for me and a way to give back. Many people helped me on my long hikes over the years and glad I can help people in return. If you have any...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Resupply on the CT
July 24, 8:32am

Gen Delivery
For hostels and such, always good to contact ahead of time. Note that some hostels will prefer UPS vs USPS. A call or e-mail should work. Note that some places like the Leadville Hostel are jus...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Resupply on the CT
July 23, 2:49pm

Thanks for sharing
One of my absolute favorite loops in Colorado. Glad you and your family enjoyed it so much. Fox Park is one of the highlights for me when I do this loop.

In Photo Gallery » Indian Peaks Wilderness
July 23, 8:07am

Yo!
As sated above, let us know what kind of loop you have in mind, miles you want to hike, etc. Plenty of options!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for a 4 day loop in CO
July 20, 11:28am

On The Great Divide
A weekend near Guanella Pass on or near the Continental Divide. A mixture of single track, cross country and jeep track. Great trip!   (Note: My memory card became corrupted and I lost the...

In Post-Trip Reports » On The Great Divide
July 19, 11:24pm

I know unix!
" Well, you know, I run *** L I N U X **** !!!!! " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFUlAQZB9Ng :) /Sex on Tues is harmful? I'd take the chance!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you think about........
July 17, 7:39am

Grylls
...for your amusement http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6551577/man-vs-wild-rpg

In Chaff » All that you can leave behind
July 13, 1:42pm

trip friends
"Luckly it morphed into a core group of four with others coming in and out. we eventually dropped the pretense of the internet group and would do our own thing." Think that is what h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Meetup" trips - warning
July 13, 8:40am

"Organized groups"
Back in the day, I used to be an active organizer in a similar grass-roots type group here in Boulder. (That, appropriately enough, has since transitioned to meet up) Like Meet Up, we did not h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Meetup" trips - warning
July 11, 11:18pm

Post-Trail
"I wonder if through-hiking creates "trail bums", as with surfing or skiing, looking for that peak experience, over and over again (no pun intended). I don't know how through-hik...

In Editor's Roundtable » Map and Compass: A City-girl Walks Western Wilderness
July 11, 11:44am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.