Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 711 - 720 of 946 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...95

Forum » Thread

Schweet.....
Thanks for the info. Gives me some ideas for sure. Think I am heading back next weekend! Green chile' beer..here I come. :)

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness conditions?
May 19, 7:10pm

...and my review :)
p>Lawton "Disco" Grinter, best known in thru-hiking circles for producing  The Walkumentary,  has written about his ten-thousand miles of hiking. Rather than a traditional th...

In On the Web » iHike by Lawton "Disco" Grinter
May 18, 12:03pm

Sell anything...
You won't get what you paid for it, no matter how gently used. [1] Be it cars, gear, electronics, etc. Bummer..but true. Then there's the whole housing market bubble. ;) [1...

In Chaff » Never buying cottage again.
May 15, 10:04am

Hmmm....
Never occurred to me when buying gear that I will be selling it again. As Jerry noted, I buy my gear to use...not to collect. The gear I use eventually wears out and needs to be replaced. Be...

In Chaff » Never buying cottage again.
May 15, 7:42am

Beat me to my own link. :D
The Pawnee-Pass loop is esp. nice. There are others too I enjoy, but those five offer a nice sampler.

In Pre-Trip Planning » 20 - 30 mile loops in Colorado
May 14, 7:46pm

Please do!
I was just discussing with my better half plans for Mem Day weekend. The Pecos is calling again...

May 13, 8:00pm

Overnighter
As with many fellow Coloradoans, I am blessed with lots of mountain an hour away at the most. I rarely drive more than two hours for an overnighter. On rare occasions, I'll push it to 3 hrs....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How far is "too far" for an overnighter?
May 13, 7:59pm

iHike by Lawton "Disco" Grinter
My buddy Disco came out with a new book about his 10000 miles of hiking. If you don't know Disco (he is the director/producer of The Walkumentary) he is an excellent story teller with a humo...

In On the Web » iHike by Lawton "Disco" Grinter
May 10, 5:13pm

Pecos
Eskes is calling...need another green chile beer! :) Being serious, I just fell in love with the Pecos and would love to go back. We'll see!

May 10, 5:10pm

Kelty Cosmic Down Bag
You mentioned $100 as your budget. Have you checked out the Kelty Cosmic Down bag? Has received good reviews, including here on BPL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackingligh...

In GEAR » Cheap light sleeping bag
May 10, 4:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.