BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 711 - 720 of 902 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ...91

Forum » Thread

Like a dork...
...but I look like that in "real life", too. :D Three season me in the dorky 'tights and shorts' combo.... The winter me looking like he has the urge to speak Finnis...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 08, 11:01pm

Lucky...
I'm lucky I live in an are where even my weekends can be pretty cool for backpacking (or the outdoors in general). WIthout fail, all my three-day weekends are for some sort of of outdoor acti...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How much vacation time do you use for backpacking trips?
March 08, 1:42pm

Never did post my link to this thread... :)
Fell in love with the Pecos. Enchantment in the Sangres

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New Mexico
March 07, 11:50am

Critical skills
An odd mixture of flexibility and stubbornness. :) Flexibility to change plans as needed; stubbornness to push through an adversity (mental, physical or emotional). These traits apply to any ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Critical Skills for PCT?
March 01, 7:59am

My site
Here's a Beginners Backpacking Article I wrote for the trips I (used to) lead all the time: Beginners Backpacking Primer Maybe it will help?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Does anyone have a Gear list for beginners
February 28, 12:34pm

Town guide
...and what a dashing looking fellow on the cover of the town guide! ;-D (Also, this link may help for a quick over view A Quick and Dirty CDT Guide

In GEAR » Alter Ego is doing the CDT
February 27, 10:19pm

Desert hiking
Same clothing I use for high altitude hiking here in CO: Boonie Hat Bandanna Long sleeve thrift store dress shirt Running shorts (and olive oil in the blood stream courtesy of some ances...

In Philosophy & Technique » Clothing for Dessert Hiking
February 26, 11:19pm

Something I wrote...
Have to update it for my current situation, but think it still makes for some interesting reading... Post Trail Re-adjustment

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post Thru-Hike - What Was Your Re-entry Experience Like?
February 26, 11:09pm

Shcnapps
A little schnapps and cocoa. Mmmmm. :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Adult beverages for Winter Camping
February 24, 11:00am

Love me that Winter Wonderland. :)
My winter dreams are of...Winter! :D

In Photo Gallery » winter dreams
February 24, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.