Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Crocker (alexdrewreed) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Kentucky
About Me Ben Crocker has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Crocker

Showing 701 - 710 of 1011 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ...102

Forum » Thread

First Ascent
I have a down jacket made by them. Its both big AND tall. I am just tall. The First Ascent stuff has a big belly and doesn't seem to be as light.

In GEAR » LL Bean Ascent Packaway Pullover(primaloft) Tall-Any experience?
February 22, 10:20am

LL Bean Ascent Packaway Pullover(primaloft) Tall-Any experience?
I have been searching for a primaloft jacket for awhile that will cover my monkey-like arms and not be too overbuilt. This is the only thing I have been able to find. Anyone have any experience w...

In GEAR » LL Bean Ascent Packaway Pullover(primaloft) Tall-Any experience?
February 22, 8:55am

Ask Joe
I would ask Joe about the tie outs. I think it will be fine though with one tie out on the long side. My tarp is slightly larger and that's what I do.

In GEAR » Zpacks cuben tarp setup
February 20, 8:50am

295s are a pretty good all around. They have more than enough cushion for me. The inov8 site has pretty good info on the differences in their shoes. The 295s have 3-zone cushion, which is modera...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Shoe Choices and Favorites?
February 17, 12:01pm

Jury duty
@ Nick: Well played. You got struck for cause, not just on a discretionary peremptory strike. It takes skill to do that. And that case you described was not worth anywhere near six figures anywh...

In Chaff » Drat! Grand Jury!
February 17, 7:51am

Grand Jury
If you tell the judge your situation, he might let you off for a week. I would try. In my county here they probably wouldn't but I know some counties would. Just tell him how long you've...

In Chaff » Drat! Grand Jury!
February 16, 3:10pm

Proxy Brush
David, isn't that a proxy brush that goes between your teeth instead of a regular toothbrush?

In GEAR » world's lightest toothbrush possibly?
February 15, 3:25pm

UL chicken backpacking
Ever backpack with friends, discuss ultralight methods, and the bizarre comes up? Here's my son's idea for UL food packing: just backpack with chickens. When supper time arrives, wring a ...

In Other Activities » Chickens are coming!
February 15, 7:50am

Dri ducks poncho
Its much more durable than a clear emergency poncho. I think the frailty of driducks is often overstated. I would not want to use them where I would have abrasion on rocks, but for normal on trai...

In GEAR » is this the driducks classic?
February 14, 3:37pm

High quality
My experience has been good too. Well made.

In GEAR » Exofficio quality.
February 13, 1:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Crocker

Ben Crocker has posted no reviews.