BPL Community Profile

Ben Crocker (alexdrewreed) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Kentucky
About Me Ben Crocker has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Crocker

Showing 701 - 710 of 915 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ...92

Forum » Thread

Layering bags
I have had the exact same thought to do that with my 30 degree bag. My concern in that the down might get compressed by the syn quilt on the top. I don't know if that's a legit concern or...

In GEAR » (summer down bag) + (summer Apex bag) = cold-ish weather goodness?
November 03, 3:42pm

Hexamid
Thanks, Nick. I tend to not use a bivy also. I wonder if the twin would fit me any better. Maybe I just need to stick with my big mama Spinntwinn.

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 12:02pm

Talk me into a Zpacks Hexamid
I want one too. Or maybe the twin size. I'm 6'4. Does anybody know if this will fit me?

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 11:26am

No right to decide on a settlement
Dean, you are the first doctor I have met who does not have the ultimate right to decide whether to settle. And I have seen a few. I previously represented our state's largest provider of med...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
November 03, 8:28am

Tort reform
"I do agree that those who hurt others should be financially responsible. What the amount is, is the hard part." So now we're just haggling over price. How about we let 12 people h...

November 03, 8:18am

Why tort reform is oppose "tort reform"
"Tort reform" is opposed my most lawyers who do personal injury cases because it creates a false cap on the amount that can be recovered for seriously injured people. For example, if a dr...

November 02, 10:15pm

Docs and their money
So, the worst performing ( monetarily) of the worst paid doctors make $86,000. Not too shabby. If you look at the average pay of all doctors, it's a little bit more. Ok, a whole lot more Not t...

November 02, 9:57pm

Taxes
"Then why is malpractice insurance so expensive? My strong suspicion is that most cases never go to trial because the insurers settle before trial to avoid astronomical settlements if they hap...

November 02, 6:00pm

Malpractice/half price care
I have pretty detailed knowledge on our malpractice system. It's not a mess. Doctors win most malpractice cases...even considering that cases going to trial are carefully screen by specialized ...

October 31, 9:41pm

Size
Looks very nice. And my Blast is now a little big for most of my trips. Can you tell me which size Zero you are showing there? It looks like the size I need.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Custom Zpacks Zero - Finally Got the Perfect SUL Pack
October 28, 8:03am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Crocker

Ben Crocker has posted no reviews.