Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Crocker (alexdrewreed) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Kentucky
About Me Ben Crocker has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Crocker

Showing 701 - 710 of 1003 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ...101

Forum » Thread

Dri ducks poncho
Its much more durable than a clear emergency poncho. I think the frailty of driducks is often overstated. I would not want to use them where I would have abrasion on rocks, but for normal on trai...

In GEAR » is this the driducks classic?
February 14, 3:37pm

High quality
My experience has been good too. Well made.

In GEAR » Exofficio quality.
February 13, 1:12pm

Best beer can set up
I like the burner, Magnus. I may have to try one of those.

In Make Your Own Gear » Best beer can set up
February 13, 12:39pm

Best beer can set up
I am looking for the best beer can set up any of you guys have. Show off the best systems you have put together. My criteria are that it all fits inside the can and is light and efficient. I cur...

In Make Your Own Gear » Best beer can set up
February 13, 11:45am

Graduation hiking
The weather here in May is really pretty nice. I wouldn't let that stop me from coming to KY. I agree Co is probably a bit cool then. I'm just afraid you might be a bit underwhelmed by lbl....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking with my son
February 11, 4:20pm

Hiking with your son
John, I am in Kentucky and regularly pass through the land between the lakes area. Honestly its fairly flat and a little bland. For backpacking in my area, I would reccomend you go further east. R...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking with my son
February 11, 2:06pm

"Jesus is coming. Look busy"
Funny and really only mildly offensive.

In Chaff » best bumper stickers?
February 10, 12:48pm

Super cat
I use a super cat stove made from a cat food can. Is this basically what you are using, Michael? Pros are that it is cheap and easy and nests well into the pot with room for the alcohol, windscre...

In GEAR » Best stove for a Heineken
February 09, 2:49pm

Alternates
I was having a hard time with the permits last year so made other plans. I was happy I did. We covered some spectacular ground in Zion. We also planned to do Coyote Gulch but weather took a bad ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyone Trip DENIED!!!!!
February 09, 11:59am

Whitewater
I wouldn't wear anything under your wetsuit typically. I never have anyway. With regard to a helmet, I bet most of your packrafting is in class III or lower. In that case, I personally would...

In Packrafting » Which helmet?
January 26, 2:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Crocker

Ben Crocker has posted no reviews.