Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben C (alexdrewreed) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Kentucky
About Me Ben C has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben C

Showing 701 - 710 of 1051 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ...106

Forum » Thread

No bathtub for me
My typical setup is a big tarp with flat polycryo ground sheet. I do have a thick Neoair that keeps me off the ground a bit. This setup served me well last month with 3 nights of rain in the Smok...

In GEAR » Are bathtub floors necessary?
April 17, 8:51am

Everclear
We have the good everclear in Kentucky. We Kentuckians never saw a hard liquor we didn't like, but you can't buy it on Sunday. Just be careful; it's more potent than moonshine.

In GEAR » Safest Fuel for Alcohol Stove??
April 06, 9:46am

AT
I would want some bug protection and maybe an extra 2l platy

In Pre-Trip Planning » Last minute change from CT to AT?
April 05, 2:18pm

Ideas for day hikes in Arkansas Ozarks
I'm going to visit my son in college in Conway Arkansas. I'm planning to float a section of the Buffalo River. I was hoping to find a nice day hike in the area too. Any ideas?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ideas for day hikes in Arkansas Ozarks
April 03, 3:33pm

shelter
Look at Zpacks, tarptent, or a tarp and headnet.

In GEAR » Thruhiker looking for (ultra)light shelter recommendations
March 30, 10:00am

Spifire
I just went on a 3-night with a friend who was using the Spitfire. It rained 3 nights. He got wet 3 nights. He had the same sagging Corey mentioned. He also complained of a small vestibule to s...

In GEAR » eureka spitfire and solitaire
March 30, 9:20am

Inov-8
Do these fit too big or too small? I would be interested if they likely fit right. What size would they fit in normal sizing?

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov8 Road-X 255 (Size 10.5)
March 28, 7:52am

Tarp cost
Looks really nice. Lighter than my Spinntwinn. How much cash did it take to build?

In Make Your Own Gear » Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit
March 27, 3:00pm

Dupont
And DuPont is the perfect place to film the scene from the games. Its described as being bright green and a waterfall plays a prominent role.

In Chaff » Dear Chris Wallace, prepare for the Influx of fanatic tweens
March 27, 1:34pm

Hunger Games
I'm not embarrassed at all that I read and loved all 3 books. They all well-written, not the mush of the Twilight series. There is a good reason they are the 3 best-sellers. The heroine is s...

In Chaff » Dear Chris Wallace, prepare for the Influx of fanatic tweens
March 27, 1:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben C

Ben C has posted no reviews.