BPL Community Profile

Erik Basil (EBasil) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Atzlan
About Me Erik Basil has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Diego
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Erik Basil

Showing 701 - 710 of 858 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ...86

Forum » Thread

right on Andy F
The astronauts only bounded around like that because they were on cables strung from a boom in the Arizona soundstage used to defraud us and intimidate the Russians. Oh, and those packs were empty...

In Philosophy & Technique » Philosophy 101 - out of this world.
December 01, 4:45pm

CHAFF CHAFF CHAFF CHAFF
omfgroflbbq!* This thread has like totally gotten so gnarly and like way less awesomer that it started off as! You guys are loosing it! ...and it's def Chaff, brohans. The grammar talk a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dont buy this jacket ...
December 01, 1:17pm

Big Log
Awwww, it's thirty bucks! Just a little past my novelty budget, but something to keep an eye out for when Sierra Trading clears 'em out... :)

In GEAR » A logical purchase for the dedicated outdoorsman
December 01, 12:48pm

sideways
I fill the BearVault with all my food, keying it in and filling gaps with the long-handled spoons, etc..., along with an empty gallon ziplock that becomes the trash bag for the various containers i...

In GEAR » How do YOU pack your bear canister?
December 01, 12:20pm

More coming
I just downloaded the PDF and will comment further, but here are a few to start: --Yes, I think images and graphics are particularly useful. --Where you refer to products, such as the reference...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Critique my University of Scouting dissertation draft
December 01, 7:09am

let em
:) So what does forum software and a migration to it cost these days, anyway? I already know the answer, but I have the impression some who complain sure don't. Don't get me wrong: thi...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
November 30, 4:28pm

it's now the best ever
Daniel, Since you've already purchased it, the answer is: it's awesome. Best thing since sliced bread. It melts snow and will make the perfect crepe. Don't use it in your tent.

In GEAR » Brunton Bantam Liquid Fuel Stove-Opinions
November 30, 4:14pm

even a light layer
I'm with Piper, well, on this issue... even in warmer weather, I will wear some base layer of my lightest stuff and unzip the bag if necessary, to avoid direct contact with my bag. I think it ...

In Philosophy & Technique » debunking the no-layers myth
November 30, 8:44am

Buy what works, let the fashionistas live theirs
I used my 1983 hardshell Patagonia rain jacket this season, again, although I noted I have some seam-tape repairs to do inside the sleeves. The shell remains waterproof and the 1986 copy of a stud...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dont buy this jacket ...
November 30, 7:38am

Dear Santa...
Dear Santa, I would like a pair of bear canisters that weigh less than a Bearikade and have the rounded corners and capacity of a BearVault. The big ones. Alternatively, I would also be very...

In GEAR » Dear Santa...
November 29, 9:13am

All Reader Reviews by Erik Basil

Erik Basil has posted no reviews.