BPL Community Profile

Stuart Armstrong (strong806) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Near the AT
About Me Going light one new piece of gear at a time.
My PDF Gear ListOHT March '08

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart Armstrong

Showing 71 - 80 of 109 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Re: Fines?
What's the going rate for getting caught with an Ursack?

In GEAR » Bear Canister Rental on JMT
October 21, 6:16pm

Re:UL Chocolate Lab!!
Great pics! You guys are seriously not helping my trying not to get a dog. I've been wanting to for like 3 years.

In Philosophy & Technique » UL Chocolate Lab!!
October 20, 5:42pm

RE: TNF
Rick, I forgot to mention that The North face Trail runners seem to be less durable than some others like the Vasque's. My old TNF pair finally succumbed to a rocky trail and the soles were ...

In GEAR » Sasquatch feet
October 15, 8:28am

Re: Gigantor syndrome
I wear a size 14 also and barely fit into XL gloves. I've had Northface and Vasque trail runners. I use BOA systems so can't comment on traditional lace shoes. New Balance has big siz...

In GEAR » Sasquatch feet
October 14, 8:55pm

Re: What state
It's a wilderness area North East of Santa Fe, New Mexico and parts of it are surrounded by the Santa Fe National Forrest.

In Post-Trip Reports » Pecos Wilderness October 2008
October 13, 9:06pm

Re: Pecos Wilderness October 2008
My arm was paralyzed from the shoulder down when I was 17 years old. If I am hiking up people are impressed I am hiking like I do, if am hiking down people think I am hiking out after an injury...

October 12, 12:46pm

Pecos Wilderness October 2008
Videos from the trip. 15 pound base-weight for this trip. I'm only a few items away from UL and am really looking forward to it. I decided I needed more insulation for the cold a...

October 12, 12:32pm

same issue
Avatar test Got it, just slow. It looked like server was rejecting it due to size though.

In Community Support Forum » avatar won't change
October 11, 9:36pm

Re: Critique my first 3 season (L) gear list
Thank you all for the responses. I have no idea why line locs did not occur to me as I was tightening them with ease on my Contrail. Duh! I just finished a trip with the gear list and I need go ...

In Gear Lists » Critique my first 3 season (L) gear list
October 11, 9:26pm

Re: framed or frameless pack?
The Jam2 is a frameless pack and you use your sleeping pad to create a frame by making it into a circle. I'm debating the same question right now. Look at the Six Moon Designs Comet or Go...

In GEAR » framed or frameless pack?
October 06, 7:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart Armstrong

Stuart Armstrong has posted no reviews.