BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 71 - 80 of 365 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Most important gear item
Well, what do you want to do now? >Buy quality items that are light that you will not need to replace, based soley on our suggestions? >Or just get decently light items for cheap to g...

In GEAR » Most important gear item
March 26, 2:44am

Re: Need high zoom P+S recomendation
Thanks for the suggestions so far! Using your suggestions for key words to enhance my Google fu, I narrowed it down to the Panasonic zs19/20 and the Sony hx30. From the bit of reviews I've f...

In Photography » Need high zoom P+S recomendation
March 25, 10:32am

Re: razor blade
Wait, why can't a razor blade be resharpened? I must have missed something. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fixed blade guy all the way, but if it is made of metal, it can be resharpened. ...

In GEAR » Why a knife instead of scissors?
March 22, 1:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Southern Hair
Yeah, I suppose I should have just been more blunt. I was trying not to be, but it seems those commenting on this thread don't have an issue with it. Also, I thought the forum censored the word...

In GEAR » Still going without tp?
March 22, 10:12am

Re: Platy Plus
Sooo, the rum runners should work with the sawyer squeeze? I'm about to order a couple and that is the only thing stopping me right now.

In GEAR » Platy 1L SoftBottle vs PlusBottle?
March 22, 10:00am

Re: Missing tent?
I really like this idea, but other than the MSR missing link, I think it would be difficult to get in and out without getting water inside when it's raining. I wonder if you had something li...

In GEAR » Missing tent?
March 22, 9:24am

Re: One thing about this thread
"One thing about this thread, It points out some people on bpl that I would rather not hike with." I know right? Good thing we found out that thru hikers are basically homeless people....

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 22, 9:17am

Need high zoom P+S recomendation
Well, my last camera disapeared a while ago(Canon SX100IS). What I didn't like of old camera: Noisy: I liked that camera, but it did have an issue with noise. I had to manually keep it ...

In Photography » Need high zoom P+S recomendation
March 22, 6:26am

Re: Southern Hair
"Not to defend Nick, but I interpreted his comment as saying that most women don't have a furry ass whereas some of us guys do..." Thanks Kevin. Sheesh! Been married for 10 yea...

In GEAR » Still going without tp?
March 22, 1:12am

Re: Re: Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
"I'm shocked by the indifference behind this thread. It's like a bunch of noblemen strutting around during a tea party offhandedly debating whether the starving peasants outside on the...

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 21, 11:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.