BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 71 - 80 of 462 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Impetus
I asked for some samples from diygearsupply. I'll check and see how they compare. It is certainly grey. Darker than the tarptent sil. It is not cire finished. I have a picture of it that I can ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Impetus 1.2
September 18, 8:37pm

Re: Re: Impetus 1.2
Also, I'd like to add that I hope I'm wrong, because I think this would be a great material for a bivy floor and other applications where there is not a heavy load. S Collie, please let me ...

September 18, 4:31pm

Re: Impetus 1.2
I was told that they received some but decided not to carry it. I received a grey-blue fabric called impetus as a sample after requesting the 15x15 waterproof fabric that was listed in the thread a...

September 18, 4:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: iPhone 5
I'll second Eugene here. Anyone wants to drop their old phone, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

In Chaff » iPhone 5
September 17, 11:28am

Re: re: impetus 1.2
It is the same stuff from that link. I was looking forward to it as well. I filled a beer bottle up with 7 inches of water, rubber banded the material over the top and turned it upside down. It was...

September 16, 9:03am

Re: Impetus 1.2
I received a sample of it, and, unfortunately, I was not really impressed with the waterproofness. i thought it would be a great new fabric, but it failed on my very unscientific hh tester at about...

September 15, 8:21pm

Re: Re: Question about modifying my MLD Newt
I've done the daisy chain idea too. It work. If you use slick clips, it will just hang off the front instead of being taut though.

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about modifying my MLD Newt
September 13, 7:20am

Re: Sewing Machine broke last night...
The 500 series is very very similar to the 400 series. They are very good too.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Machine broke last night...this looks interesting for a replacement:
September 12, 8:01pm

Re: Sewing Machine broke last night...this looks interesting for a replacement:
Good luck. I'm sure you will find something soon. Let us know what you find! Any machine that has a bar tack function should have a zig zag stitch. You may have better luck just looking for a s...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Machine broke last night...this looks interesting for a replacement:
September 12, 5:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Question about modifying my MLD Newt
The bungee loops. Make a pocket with line locs around the side. Run cord through them into the loops.

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about modifying my MLD Newt
September 12, 12:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.