Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 71 - 80 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Its Not A Contrail
I have a Duomid on the way (thanks Greg) and my plan is to sew in a strip of omni tape around the perimeter. Then I can add a removable bug skirt, or a mesh panel with a Sil or Cuben floor. I have ...

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 21, 5:08pm

re;Frank
Frank, There is no need for anyone to pay those fees. If you just use the personal payment option, Paypal does not charge at all. That is what most people are referring to. Greg

In Gear Swap » Quit asking buyers to Pay the PayPal fees
March 19, 5:16pm

Re: I'll take it!
Thanks Morgan! gl

In Gear Swap » Hexamid, Hexamid, Hexamid FS
March 19, 4:19pm

Hexamid, Hexamid, Hexamid FS
*****SOLD********* Hey guys, I want to buy a Duomid so I am selling the Hexamid tarp that I bought here from Anthony Weston. It was listed under "zpacks cubin tarp" on Feb 10th. w...

In Gear Swap » Hexamid, Hexamid, Hexamid FS
March 19, 2:20pm

Re: Did you get my PM?
pm back at you. gl

In Gear Swap » wtb-cuben MLD duomid/TiGoat poles
March 18, 6:13pm

wtb-cuben MLD duomid/TiGoat poles
Looking for a Cuben MLD Duomid and TiGoat poles. pm me if you are willing to part with either. Thanks, Greg

In Gear Swap » wtb-cuben MLD duomid/TiGoat poles
March 17, 9:05pm

Re: free shipping
konrad, There was just general free shipping for a ltd time I think. gl

In Gear Deals » Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
March 17, 12:12pm

Re: Re: All kinds of Mont-Bell stuff
+1 on Steven! gl

In Gear Deals » All kinds of Mont-Bell stuff
March 17, 10:31am

re; pinnacle
Konrad I will keep looking for the Pinnacle. That would be a terrific price. The Jam I bought came out to $54 plus change with my coupon and free shipping. I didn't know about the riddle. greg

In Gear Deals » Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
March 16, 6:54pm

Re: "Tarp for bike touring" Bike Friday
Ali e, Is that your boat? It looks Kind of like a Pacific Seacraft Orion. I had a Flicka for awhile. Sure miss it. Do you keep it on the Duwamish there under the West Seattle freeway? gl

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Tarp for bike touring
March 16, 4:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm