Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Allen Butts (butts0989) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Rockies
About Me Allen Butts has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryU.S.
My PDF Gear ListAT-thru hike list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Allen Butts

Showing 71 - 80 of 240 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...24

Forum » Thread

Re: Rocky Mountain NP Route Help
I used to guide up in the park a bit, and here is a great route to take IMO. We start out of grand lake at the north inlet trailhead and make our way up towards the divide. Once we get past the j...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Rocky Mountain NP Route Help
April 09, 11:23pm

3 Season/ Summer clothing list
This summer I will be doing an internship with Outward Bound and I'm trying finish up my gear list. The last things I really need are a top and bottom shell layer. I've looked into a lot ...

In Gear Lists » 3 Season/ Summer clothing list
April 08, 9:25pm

Re: FS: Golite Malpais Trinity 3 layer
bump....

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Malpais Trinity 3 layer
April 08, 9:06pm

FS: Golite Malpais Trinity 3 layer
another thread....

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Malpais Trinity 3 layer
April 08, 5:33pm

Re: Colorado in early July - San Juans?
Sounds like fun! If you can manage to drop off one car and drive another to a trailhead you should hike a section or 2 of the colorado trail through the area, its probably the most beautiful part o...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado in early July - San Juans?
March 25, 11:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Symat UL7 with the Solite
Ya i think that may be my choice. Its incredibly comfortable and i much prefer the fabric of the exped to the xtherm to sleep on seeing as I'm using a quilt.

In Gear Lists » Winter/Shoulder season sleep system
March 25, 8:23pm

Re: Re: Symat UL7 with the Solite
Ive been considering the downmat 7 but i just was a little turned off by the weight of it. Do you find the weight penalty worth it? Ive slept on one twice and i did really enjoy them.

March 25, 6:39pm

WTB Synthetic Summer Quilt
I'm looking a for a summer quilt rated somewhere in the 25-35^F range. I would much prefer a synthetic quilt over a down one but ill take a look at whatever you have.

In Gear Swap » WTB Synthetic Summer Quilt
March 25, 12:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Thermarest Neoair Xtherm
"Cascade Designs?" Well money is a little tight, I just bought the quilt and a trailstar so im hesitant to buy anything else. If i found a good deal I would be more prone to buy one b...

March 24, 6:16pm

Re: Thermarest Neoair Xtherm
It looks like the Xtherm might be the way for me to go. Now who wants to sell me one...?

March 24, 6:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Allen Butts

Allen Butts has posted no reviews.