Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 71 - 80 of 2034 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...204

Forum » Thread

Re: Granite Gear AC vs Crown VC
My wife has a crown 60 ki and I don't think it would carry the weight you want. The hipbelt and shoulder straps are pretty substantial but the frame sheet is very flimsy. You might could fabri...

In GEAR » Backpack suggestion under $300 & 3lbs; over 55L; 35-40lb load
June 18, 8:12am

Re: Inkjet
Can you write on it with a pencil? Does it handle like other waterproof maps?

In Philosophy & Technique » Anyone Use Rite-In-The-Rain "DuraCopy" for Laser Printers
June 12, 12:30pm

Re: Re: Yep
Most of the systems are modular and can be used with or without an inner which is nice. I have an HMG Ultamid with a Bearpaw inner and an MLD Solomid XL with inner. I also have an old school Goss...

In GEAR » Cuben fiber enclosed tent makers
June 12, 10:57am

Re: Old school
Does anyone know what the 11x17 weighs per sheet? I don't have a laser printer that will do color (or 11x17) but work does. Perhaps they will let me print a few maps after hours. I don&...

In Philosophy & Technique » Anyone Use Rite-In-The-Rain "DuraCopy" for Laser Printers
June 12, 10:51am

Re: Loop/Attachment points
I am looking at the weights for the Happi in CF and it made me start wondering, why is Locus Gear so much lighter than MLD? They use the same weight cuben fiber apparently so it must be either fea...

In GEAR » Locus Gear Hapi Pyramid with MLD Solo Innernet. Possible?
June 12, 9:20am

Re: Re: Yep
Wow, it's not cheap either....$129 for 100 sheets of 11x17.

June 11, 7:09am

Poles for Solomid
I picked up a Solomid XL off gearswap recently and set it up in the backyard yesterday using my Locus Gear CP3 poles that only extend to 135cm. I want to set it up using my poles in an inverted V ...

In GEAR » New MLD SoloMid XL
June 11, 6:48am

Re: Re: Locus Gear Hapi Pyramid with MLD Solo Innernet. Possible?
Just a thought but if you want to push the inner net to one side the SMD internet may work best as it is a half pyramid shape.

In GEAR » Locus Gear Hapi Pyramid with MLD Solo Innernet. Possible?
June 10, 2:48pm

Re: thanks
One other factor may be the size of campsites where you normally camp. Some places large shelters are not a problem and some places they are. It depends on the geographical location you hike in. ...

In GEAR » HMG Cuben Ultamid vs. MLD Cuben Duomid?
June 09, 8:14am

Re: Re: BV350 -- 450
Ken- I think that is correct and at one time they were sending out new kids for free, but I think they charge for new lids now (I could be wrong). Personally I like the one tab rather than two an...

In GEAR » BV350 -- Vulnerable in the Sierra?
June 09, 8:04am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.