Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Khader Ahmad (337guanacos) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pirineos, Sierra de la Demanda
About Me Khader Ahmad has not added a biography yet.
CityLogroƱo
StateLa Rioja
CountrySpain
My Website URLhttp://www.mayata.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Khader Ahmad

Showing 71 - 75 of 75 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Chamonix
You won't get away from the crowds unless you climb something epic (Beyond Good and Evil, Pinnoccio...), the last spring I went there I climbed the Gabarrou/Albinoni and it was crowded. You wil...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Snowshoeing recommendations for Chamonix?
April 08, 5:52am

hrp
I've been 4 days in the Aspe (canfranc, Spain 2645m) zone, and there was almost no snow, on the next weeks I'll be going to several places, so I will keep you informed. About the alcohol...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » HRP (Pyrenees) July 2011
March 31, 11:37am

caming gaz
If by camping gaz you mean the blue cannisters (french ones), they are easy to get in France, only in the "big" villages, they are hard to get in Spain. In Spain you will find the threade...

March 25, 7:49am

RE:RE:HRP
- is 40 days average for the HRP? I did it in 32 days, and I'm not a fastpacker. - Is the Joosten guidebook mandatory? There are 3-4 guides: Two french, one British (Cicerone), and on...

March 23, 11:28am

HRP
I've done the HRP twice (first time in sections), and I've backpacked and climbed in the west Pirineos quite a bit as I live really close. I can help you with info not in the guide like bar...

March 23, 9:29am

All Reader Reviews by Khader Ahmad

Khader Ahmad has posted no reviews.