Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry Sullivan (150mph) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Angeles
About Me I love exploring and adventuring, backpacking, canyoneering, climbing, motorcycling, traveling, anything outdoors. I'm a graphic designer in Los Angeles.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://planetrambler.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Sullivan

Showing 71 - 78 of 78 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Inside is better
Thanks Scott. That's what I was really asking. I don't like the idea of carrying my Bear Vault outside my pack so my food bakes in the sun all day.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus Video Review
June 02, 12:26pm

Where does the bear can go?
Great review Jason! Thanks. I've been looking at getting the Mariposa. This has probably been answered before somewhere but seems like a good thread for an update. Where do you put a (700 cu...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus Video Review
June 01, 5:54pm

MSDS confusion...
Thanks for your input guys. Never thought my love of the woods would lead me to researching chemicals and learning how to read hazardous chemical spec sheets. But this interest is all about stayin...

In GEAR » Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
May 18, 6:21pm

msds
Thanks for your input. Never thought my love of the woods would lead me to researching chemicals and learning how to read hazardous chemical spec sheets. But this interest is all about staying as ...

In User Test Forum » msds
May 18, 6:08pm

Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
Been pouring over all the excellent threads on various fuels that will work in stoves, learning about the percentages of ethanol, toxicity of methanol, burn and residue rates , mixing and blending ...

In GEAR » Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
May 15, 1:13pm

What socks do you prefer?
Buying my first pair of lightweight shoes and will be doing several week long trips this summer. Should I stick with my thicker Smartwools I've always used in boots or go thinner? I need to ...

In GEAR » What socks do you prefer?
May 08, 11:24pm

Thanks for your replies and taking the time with details.
It's helpful to hear your experiences. =0)

In GEAR » First pair of lighthiking shoes - suggestions?
May 01, 11:23am

First pair of lighthiking shoes - suggestions?
Hi. First post here. Buying my first pair of lighthiking shoes, will be used for 3 one week trips in Sierra this summer with a pack of about 25 lbs. Suggestions? Been reading tons of info and I&...

In GEAR » First pair of lighthiking shoes - suggestions?
April 30, 5:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry Sullivan

Larry Sullivan has posted no reviews.