BPL Community Profile

Dustin Short (upalachango) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Dustin Short hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dustin Short has not added a biography yet.
StateSW

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dustin Short

Showing 691 - 700 of 1137 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...114

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: How many changes of clothes do you bring?
Zero

In GEAR » How many changes of clothes do you bring?
February 28, 7:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
After reading a bit from the other thread, the owner was boiling beef bullion, which is not plain water (A LOT of electrolytes). The instructions clearly state that damage to fins can occur if low ...

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 7:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
That video you posted on your site seems to be caused by a poor weld/soldering job and has little to do with the issue of exploding canisters. The air temp was 10degrees (I'm assuming F, not C?...

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 6:47pm

Re: Re: M50
Tim, is ripstop really that useful at these weights? I rarely have torn any garment, but if I do tear it it's usually due to high forces/speeds and I'll blow through any ripstop regardle...

In Make Your Own Gear » New M50?
February 28, 8:49am

Re: Innov8 Talon 212
According to runningwarehouse.com (I too don't have much opportunity to try inov-8 shoes in person) the f-lite 230 fits big and they suggest sizing down a 1/2 size, but the talon 212 fits norma...

In GEAR » Innov8 Talon 212
February 28, 8:43am

Re: EB 17L 9 oz backpack ... 15$
You forgot the best part...awesome patterns and colors!

In GEAR » EB 17L 8 oz backpack ... 15$
February 27, 11:03am

Re: Pertex Shield +
One fabric weights 90gsm and the other is 54gsm. Also the Rab uses a stretch version which probably lowers the rating. One jacket weighs twice the amount as the other. Furthermore, do you have acce...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pertex Shield +
February 27, 11:00am

Re: Re: Sewn thru
Why not just a standard sewn thru design? I'm assuming this is for above freezing weather? If you need baffles, then any method to make them is going to be a pain because you'll have to do ...

In Make Your Own Gear » One piece quilt design?
February 27, 10:42am

Re: WOW!
I can't comment on the Houdini, but the Wraith has pretty decent breathability. In +70F weather I barely sweat all weekend with it on. In direct sun though with a L/S I had to take it off. It d...

In Gear Deals » Stoic Wraith Windshirt 2.5oz - 27.99
February 27, 9:49am

Re: blackrock
I'm with a few others. There are plenty of ways for me lighten my load a bit...but really I want to get outside much more. Which I guess really means I need to finish school ;) That said I a...

In GEAR » So What's Tempting You? C'mon, Spit It Out!
February 23, 9:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Dustin Short

Dustin Short has posted no reviews.