BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 691 - 700 of 804 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Forum » Thread

These people were not young
Not certain but it seems a couple of you posters have assumed these people I'm referring to were young. I'm guessing they were at least in their mid 30's...and quite likely in their ear...

In GEAR » Does texting have a place in the gear market? OR show rant.
August 08, 10:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Does texting have a place in the gear market? OR show rant.
Did I speak up to get their attention? No. I shouldn't have to. They knew I was there. I walked back and forth looking at their display case and looked at them more than once making eye contact...

August 08, 9:12pm

Does texting have a place in the gear market? OR show rant.
Wasn't sure where to post this but think it's important nonetheless. If the admins think there's a better place for this post, please move if possible. While checking out the new gea...

August 08, 9:28am

Thanks, guys.
David, I have used the MSR Miniworks before...though in clear water only. It didn't strike me as being a filter I'd be interested in. Much like most of the other filters, with all its pl...

In GEAR » Anyone using the Katadyn Pocket filter?
June 28, 12:13pm

Anyone using the Katadyn Pocket filter?
I need a rugged and reliable filter for use in silty water. How does the Pocket do in this realm, or more specifically, once the silt slows it down, how much of its original performance can be rest...

In GEAR » Anyone using the Katadyn Pocket filter?
June 27, 12:37pm

Lightweight pants & shirt to keep the sun off. What's everyone wearing?
I'd like to have something light, comfortable and cool enough for summer hiking with no frills. What would you suggest and why?

In GEAR » Lightweight pants & shirt to keep the sun off. What are the options?
June 22, 10:23am

Re: Re: Homemade light-weight tent pole. Any ideas?
Rog, Roughly how much money are these carbon golf club shafts? Thanks, r

In Make Your Own Gear » Homemade light-weight tent pole. Any ideas?
June 17, 10:46pm

Re: Re: Has anyone made a Cuben Fiber VBL suit?
Thanks for the replies, everyone. And Bill, those pants look great! Thanks for the link. Question though. With no shoes on, can you get the pants on when the legs are buttoned up? For simplicities ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Has anyone made a Cuben Fiber VBL suit?
June 16, 8:29pm

Thanks, guys.
Eugene, What material is your suit made from? Lynn, Are you saying the jacket & pants combined would only require a total of 3 yards? Thanks, rusty

June 14, 8:57pm

Has anyone made a Cuben Fiber VBL suit?
I'm wondering just how light the simplest zip hoodless shirt/jacket and pants could be. Any guesses? I realize a simple Cuben Fiber VBL sack would be far easier to make but I want the abilit...

June 12, 11:02am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.