BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Presence
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 691 - 700 of 788 | Page: 1 ...60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

Forum » Thread

Speaking of the optional door......
...does anyone have some good photos of it installed?

In GEAR » Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent
June 01, 5:45pm

Props to Six Moon Designs & other cottage gear makers!
After much deliberation on bivies, I decided the SMD Meteor would fit my particular needs best. I called SMD to order, near closing time, on Fri and within mins received an email that it had shippe...

In GEAR » Props to Six Moon Designs & other cottage gear makers!
June 01, 1:18pm

Never.
Never have used soap or hand sanitizer while out in the field...from the time I can remember on the range as a kid to backpacking and self-support kayaking later. We literally camped for wks at a t...

In GEAR » Do you bring hand sanitizer/soap?
June 01, 11:33am

Homemade light-weight tent pole. Any ideas?
I don't use trekking poles and need a single pole for my Hexamid. I'm not above using a stick found on site but would like the convenience of a dedicated pole. I looked at an alum golf b...

In Make Your Own Gear » Homemade light-weight tent pole. Any ideas?
May 28, 6:35pm

Never mind.
I ordered a new one. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Six Moons Design Meteor bivy.
May 28, 6:21pm

WTB: Six Moons Design Meteor bivy.
Decision has been made. Hoping to find one before the eve of the 28th. Otherwise, I'll have to buck up and order a new one. Please PM me if you have one you'd be willing to part with. ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Six Moons Design Meteor bivy.
May 27, 6:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tigoat Raven or Katabatic Bristlecone bivy?
Thanks, Eugene. With the full net version, I wonder if when the DWR fabric is fully unzipped, the net goes down to the hip? If so, that would offer a lot of extra ventilation while still keeping bu...

In GEAR » Tigoat Raven or Katabatic Bristlecone bivy?
May 27, 1:42pm

Re: Re: FS: New Cuben Lead Green Hexamid (ZPacks) Tarp
Thanks, Douglas. Jeff & I had been having some correspondence and I finally purchased it from him.

In Gear Swap » FS: New Cuben Lead Green Hexamid (ZPacks) Tarp
May 27, 11:54am

Re: Re: Tigoat Raven or Katabatic Bristlecone bivy?
Eugene, I'm not clear on how the continuous "Onmi-zip" would work. Can you explain please?

May 27, 9:39am

Raven, Meteor or Bristlecone?
John, I just spoke w/ Aaron at Katabatic Gear. He's not doing any custom work or options. But, he has bivies in stock ready to ship...and he was super responsive in returning my phone call a...

May 27, 9:17am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.