Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 691 - 700 of 845 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Are Lightheart tents USA made?
Thanks, Javan.

In GEAR » Are Lightheart tents USA made?
January 16, 7:08pm

Are Lightheart tents USA made?
Seems I remember seeing China but my memory isn't always the best.

In GEAR » Are Lightheart tents USA made?
January 16, 11:07am

Haha....
Love the responses re the cat! :-) Seriously though, the cat knew no better. I did though. I knew he was apt to damage this jacket so guarded it accordingly...except this once. Sure, my ego woul...

In GEAR » Repairing cat caused damage to WM Flash jacket?
January 10, 9:44am

Re: Re: Repairing cat caused damage to WM Flash jacket?
Ha! Good question.

January 09, 9:33am

Re: Re: jacket
"Who cares if it looks ghetto? As long as it works, it's all good". Yes, deep down, I know you're right. But all those dollars I spent on that thing were hard earned....and it ...

January 08, 9:10pm

Thanks for the replies.
I believe the damage is too extensive/wide spread to hire the repair. I'm guessing the cost --to make it look decent at least-- could quite easily be more than half of what the jacket cost. ...

January 08, 9:42am

Repairing cat caused damage to WM Flash jacket?
I left my new looking Western Mountaineering Flash jacket on the bed this pm only to find my daughters cat having a good time with it. I felt like killing the damned cat but didn't touch it. He...

January 07, 8:10pm

Feathered Friends Rock Wren
I'm surprised no one mentioned it. Nice bag! I used conventional bags for yrs before settling on the Rock Wren. However, in the last year, I have been combining my Western Mountaineering Flash ...

In GEAR » Wearable sleeping bag
December 29, 9:43am

Thanks for the info, everyone!
I'll probably order a pair...eventually. I do not know much about the barefoot movement but it stands to reason, in my mind, that a shoe that allows ones foot to work more naturally is sound lo...

In GEAR » Soft Star RunAmoc shoe: anyone use these?
December 26, 11:38am

Thanks for the info, everyone!
Very helpful. Good details to know about the lite version too. I prefer the brown in the regular version anyway. Thanks again. The more I learn about this company, the more I like them. My feet ...

In GEAR » Soft Star RunAmoc shoe: anyone use these?
December 14, 9:02am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.