Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1431 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...144

Forum » Thread

Re: AT Section Hike in the Whites 6/26-7/2 15-20mi/day
Bryce that 2nd trip is a great traverse. I would leave a plan to start at the lost pond trailhead if the river at Glen ellis is high. Also DO mount Hight.. it is .2 more than skipping it but well...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » AT Section Hike in the Whites 6/26-7/2 15-20mi/day
June 11, 6:50am

Re: Re: Portable shower, after that UL hike.
http://www.rei.com/product/850733/seattle-sports-sun-shower-5-gal put it in your rear window and it gets quite toasty. if just a day hike, cable lock it to your roof rack.. really hot. or...

In GEAR » Portable shower, after that UL hike.
June 10, 9:11pm

Re: Re: REI Garage Sale tomorrow...
woo got a neoair regular length and a "half empty"(feels full) 8oz MSR fuel canister :)

In GEAR » REI Garage Sale tomorrow... no clue what to look for.
June 08, 8:45am

Re: REI Garage Sale tomorrow...
They are all a bit different depending on the store. The one in CT i think might be partially outdoors? the one in RI is all inside and tends to be busy but fairly controlled since it is good si...

In GEAR » REI Garage Sale tomorrow... no clue what to look for.
June 07, 5:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
Depends how you pack them i suppose. i don't usually carry more than 2L in my normal Powerade bottles but when I do i have the 1.5L evernew that fits in the stretch back pocket of my Exos. ...

In GEAR » More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
June 06, 1:37pm

Re: Lightweight Cup/Drinking Vessel Option
i use the bottom of a plastic peanut "jar" for a water scoop and protects my Sawyer filter and a Campbells microwave soup cup for measuring, hot chocolate, oatmeal etc. it also fits insi...

In GEAR » Lightweight Cup/Drinking Vessel Option
June 06, 9:23am

Re: Jeez
Lord Stanley?

In GEAR » Everyday Carry
June 05, 6:13pm

Re: More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
shouldn't need anything more durable than the Evernew.. if so then relax man! ha the only issues with the old Sawyer bags was the top seam leaking eventually, not the actual bag part.

In GEAR » More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
June 05, 11:24am

Re: Re: Klymit static v
I have a Static V but am looking to switch to a Neoair xlite for a bit more R value with my quilt (would trade if anyone was interested) I am a side sleeper and the neoair "holds" it...

In GEAR » Klymit Inertia X Wave
June 05, 10:25am

Re: Re: Re: Revelation 10D or Rev X?
I went with the Rev X 20 mostly for cost but at those temps i'm wearing long tops and bottom anyway so feel didn't matter. i don't think it would bother me with short sleeve top either.

In GEAR » Revelation 10D or Rev X?
June 03, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.