Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1311 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: stabilizing insulation
the newspaper isnt to prevent jamming. it is to prevent the fibers of the insulation from getting stuck on the foot. If your machine is jamming then it is going to be an issue regardless.. you are ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about MYOG synthetic quilt construction
March 05, 10:48pm

Re: Re: Great News -- And the Return of Sanity
If i remember i think many overhead bins have holes in the back for longer items to fit through multiple sections.. Though I will bet most skiers will pack their poles with their skis in ski bags.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
March 05, 8:21pm

Re: Traction devices for minimalist shoes?
Hillsound trail pro or CAMP Magics would be the next step up from Microspikes. I liked the Hillsounds when i tried them in the store.. i don't do enough winter stuff without snowshoes to g...

In GEAR » Traction devices for minimalist shoes?
March 05, 8:14pm

Re: Re: TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
you can remove the locking ring on Opinels and put it back on after :) though my #6 is 7cm so that might get picked up.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
March 05, 3:55pm

Re: Re: Re: wat?
haha touche.. a sandwich sized bag. to go with my travel toothpaste. i have an electric one but don't like how it rattles my brain ;)

In Philosophy & Technique » How do I shorten my spoon and toothbrush?
March 04, 8:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: re: free shafts
if you want it gone faster, put a curb alert on CL and POOF gone.

In Make Your Own Gear » Another MYOG Trek Pole thread - 3.3oz per
March 04, 8:16pm

Re: re: free shafts
Nice, I'll give it a shot. do you remember what the shaft length was? i'd be aiming for 45-46" total for my "happy medium" 116cm length. i wonder if BD or Leki would...

March 04, 6:25pm

Re: Baskets??
No baskets unless there is snow for me. Not using straps allows me to let go if i get stuck. They fit in my Osprey storage bungee better with no baskets. Re: using straps like xc skiers.. p...

March 04, 5:58pm

Re: wat?
lol at cutting spoons and toothbrush to save grams when many ounces could be saved elsewhere i love my long spoon for FBC and pb jars. i trimmed my toothbrush so it would fit in a ziplock sid...

In Philosophy & Technique » How do I shorten my spoon and toothbrush?
March 04, 3:15pm

Re: length
probably.. i'm 5'7 and i got the EE Small size and it fits me perfectly. my MYOG synthetic is similar sized though i'm not sure exact length.

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about MYOG synthetic quilt construction
March 04, 3:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.