Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1420 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...142

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: quilts and actual sleeping
True Jim. I think quilt users might think about it more carefully though. i've converted to quilts so you don't have to convince me ;) Justin, true you have to have it cinched d...

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
June 01, 1:43pm

Re: quilts and actual sleeping
I have not used the strings that came with my EE quilt yet. Last weekend i used the top/head snap for the first time with great success so I may not ever. it kept it wrapped around my shoulders...

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
June 01, 11:12am

Re: Re: Comments
Depends how fast you walk.. Ryan (guthook) and I both did it in 16-18 days with 18mpd(ish) average. I was on trail by 5:30 most days and done by 5ish at night.. 2mph including stops was what we...

In Post-Trip Reports » Section of the the Long Trail
May 29, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Section of the the Long Trail
I've used a trash compactor bag without an issue for 3-400mi so far, including an absolute deluge on the LT last summer (2mi of thunderstorm level rain) We were up on Mt Greylock this weeken...

In Post-Trip Reports » Section of the the Long Trail
May 29, 8:05am

Re: climbing chat room?
MountainProject.com

In GEAR » climbing chat room?
May 28, 6:28pm

Re: Barefoot hikers?
"If I remember correctly the Barefoot Sisters wore shoes during the the icy winter part of their Southbound leg, but only for traction reasons, not the cold. " I think they wore shoes/...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Barefoot hikers?
May 24, 2:15pm

Re: Re: Re: More on water caching
"Does this mean the lynching is called off?" Hail no! CDT is blood in blood out bro!" The Dutchman must have a captain! ;) buahahaha

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 16, 7:21pm

Re: Backpacking health risks?
crashing while driving to the trailhead

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking health risks?
May 09, 6:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
carbon fiber handled Ti pitchfork with swappable ends for a CF packraft paddle or spear tip for those who think Tenkara is too damn peaceful ;)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 09, 5:46pm

Re: Re: Re: "Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!"
Knowing their usual hiking speed they will probably pass the group and be done with them soon enough and can either tell their story to people they meet or not.

May 09, 2:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.