Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1425 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: Jeez
Lord Stanley?

In GEAR » Everyday Carry
June 05, 6:13pm

Re: More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
shouldn't need anything more durable than the Evernew.. if so then relax man! ha the only issues with the old Sawyer bags was the top seam leaking eventually, not the actual bag part.

In GEAR » More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
June 05, 11:24am

Re: Re: Klymit static v
I have a Static V but am looking to switch to a Neoair xlite for a bit more R value with my quilt (would trade if anyone was interested) I am a side sleeper and the neoair "holds" it...

In GEAR » Klymit Inertia X Wave
June 05, 10:25am

Re: Re: Re: Revelation 10D or Rev X?
I went with the Rev X 20 mostly for cost but at those temps i'm wearing long tops and bottom anyway so feel didn't matter. i don't think it would bother me with short sleeve top either.

In GEAR » Revelation 10D or Rev X?
June 03, 1:26pm

Re: Re: What's your light or UL internal FRAMED pack?
I have the mentioned Osprey Exos 58 (actually 55 in the small i have) love it.. don't always need the volume but it cinches down nice for weekend trips. Also have the 34L for my daypac...

In GEAR » What's your light or UL internal FRAMED pack?
June 01, 4:00pm

Re: Re: Re: quilts and actual sleeping
True Jim. I think quilt users might think about it more carefully though. i've converted to quilts so you don't have to convince me ;) Justin, true you have to have it cinched d...

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
June 01, 1:43pm

Re: quilts and actual sleeping
I have not used the strings that came with my EE quilt yet. Last weekend i used the top/head snap for the first time with great success so I may not ever. it kept it wrapped around my shoulders...

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
June 01, 11:12am

Re: Re: Comments
Depends how fast you walk.. Ryan (guthook) and I both did it in 16-18 days with 18mpd(ish) average. I was on trail by 5:30 most days and done by 5ish at night.. 2mph including stops was what we...

In Post-Trip Reports » Section of the the Long Trail
May 29, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Section of the the Long Trail
I've used a trash compactor bag without an issue for 3-400mi so far, including an absolute deluge on the LT last summer (2mi of thunderstorm level rain) We were up on Mt Greylock this weeken...

In Post-Trip Reports » Section of the the Long Trail
May 29, 8:05am

Re: climbing chat room?
MountainProject.com

In GEAR » climbing chat room?
May 28, 6:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.