Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1241 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...125

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: How often do you hike or backpack?
'12 I did around 500mi including 29 of the NH4ks, Presi traverse in a day, Long Trail thru hike This year i'm hoping to finish my last 6 NH4k's, do a bunch of the "terrifying...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How often do you hike or backpack?
January 29, 3:22pm

Re: Re: Re: RE: Winter Mt. Washington Summit List
Dan you gotta post up a trip report or some photos. Hopefully you guys made it to the summit. looks like from the MWOBS site you had a good clear day.

In Gear Lists » Winter Mt. Washington Summit List
January 27, 2:23pm

Re: Pure Connects were Great
Yea.. they are similar to my racing flats i used in HS for track. maybe even lighter. so for up to a few miles they would be fine for me. just hiking felt weird. i'd probably wear them ar...

In GEAR » 5oz. Non-trail shoes as trail shoes?
January 25, 11:23am

Re: 5oz. Non-trail shoes as trail shoes?
I tried to use Brooks Pure Connects as lightweight shoes but they were awful. Which seem similar to the Drift. there is a difference between trail running and hiking. most folks don't ...

In GEAR » 5oz. Non-trail shoes as trail shoes?
January 25, 10:40am

Re: True
i dunno.. it depends where you are and where you're coming from etc. I haven't done anything in the Whites in the winter yet but would base it on tree cover if it was too windy. no ...

January 24, 7:50am

Re: .
Yea.. I'm waiting until mon or tues to do a short hike near Waterville valley Have fun.. Washington isn't the only thing up there too.. if it doesn't look good there are tons of h...

January 23, 11:05pm

Mt washington conditions
real time numbers http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php better for planning.. summit forecast http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/summit_forecast.php definitely don&...

January 23, 4:42pm

Re: Tool VS. Jewel
I've read a lot of trail journals and equipment becomes an afterthought unless it fails. If it is raining all you will care about is somewhere dry and something to eat. If it is not a t-sto...

In GEAR » What's your favorite 3-season 1P tent?
January 19, 4:15pm

Re: Tent Color
They would have to order a custom color from the fabric source. No one "dyes" the fabric.. it is that color from the nylon they use to weave the fabric. you can get a LH solo or Solo...

January 19, 3:32pm

Re: Need help choosing tarp materials!
if you're going to use color as a criteria.. here ya go.

January 19, 2:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.