BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1097 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...110

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
Stake catapult/trebuche new GGG activity?

In GEAR » Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
September 15, 8:07am

Re: Re: Re: Re: White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
I know it's not crazy for this crowd but my pack with 1L of water is right at 20lb for the weekend :) that is with my 20deg down bag and 800fill puffy b/c sunday night looks cold.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
September 14, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Cuben fibre poles (theoetical post)
that is what i was thinking.. not porous so no where for the epoxy to go. i think of Carbon fiber as mini re-bar. plus you COULD make carbon fiber poles thinner and lighter but the strength wo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben fibre poles (theoetical post)
September 13, 10:04am

Re: Saturday
Email Ryan. I've had to move my plans to Sunday-monday due to a work opportunity.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
September 13, 9:45am

Re: some easy mods and tips for sawyer squeeze
Definitely picking up some mesh to prefilter.

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 12, 9:47pm

Re: Re: Looking to go lighter still
Yep, I can't advise shake down hikes enough. I did a bunch of hiking before I did my long trip.. a few weekend trips and a 4 day section hike. It does a lot to show you what you need/like a...

In Gear Lists » Looking to go lighter still
September 11, 9:14am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience
Long Trail as in THE Long Trail :) http://www.greenmountainclub.org/page.php?id=2 MA border to Canadian border through vermont 272mi 12 is a bit lighter than I was for that actually. i...

September 10, 6:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience
gotcha, i read it like you didn't seem like you were wanting to budge. there is my Long Trail pack for perspective. i'm definitely not UL by the standards here but I used every item ...

September 10, 5:23pm

Re: Re: Experience
my first aid kit (minus the tri-bandage but i have a non stick gauze pad that didnt make it in the pic. blue/white bottle has advil) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Socjake/Hiking/062202175...

September 10, 4:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Looking to go lighter still
Remember, you asked. Enjoy your 20lb baseweight. I just did the Long Trail, slightly longer than JMT. my pack never went over 26lbs with food and 1L water. on the trail i never washed m...

September 10, 3:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.