Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1394 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...140

Forum » Thread

Re: PCT Method - Knot-less
i think you can use a thinner tube than he has for lighter weight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpR_LEoD5PU

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Quick food hanging question.
April 16, 8:06am

Re: ipod touch
On some trips i'll bring my ipod touch which i can listen to music, CarTalk podcast or read E-books on.

In GEAR » ipad
April 15, 9:48pm

Re: Philosophy of Thru-hiking
"I think a thru hike involves such detachment from society, that it ends with the option to go back to where you came from, or continue on in a new direction." I don't think that i...

In Philosophy & Technique » Philosophy of Thru-hiking
April 15, 3:42pm

Re: new
I think a combination of distance and resupply. plus you are generally going from one place to another in a nonstop fashion. Andrew did loops.. great western loop and Alaska-yukon loop so that&#...

In Philosophy & Technique » Philosophy of Thru-hiking
April 14, 9:19pm

Re: Re: Does Clothing Count?
Well this originated because max believes that because his shorts weigh less than my shorts that I am carrying 4oz extra on my body. because his windpants and the lower half of my zip offs are eq...

In GEAR » Does Clothing Count?
April 12, 10:51am

Re: Re: Does Clothing Count?
I don't count base clothing. you don't notice the clothes you wear around every day do you? do you go oh man this tshirt is heavy.. i DO notice shoe weight and use trail runners for ...

In GEAR » Does Clothing Count?
April 12, 7:46am

Re: Dirty Girls
well they aren't meant to be.. just to keep stuff out of your shoes. I wish i had them on the LT.. i went crazy with pine needle duff getting in my socks. I actually ordered them from Stowe ...

In GEAR » Lower Body Clothing System
April 11, 9:30pm

Re: Gaiters
Dirty girls.. aren't the tall gaiters uber sweaty? i wear them in the winter shoeshoeing

April 11, 9:17pm

Re: Agree to Disagree
yea.. power to weight ratio is good for all of my hobbies.. climbing.. riding.. hiking. they yell at me on group rides when we hit hills. i don't really consider it a luxury since it's...

April 11, 8:59pm

Re: I have to argue against zips here...
can you fit your windpants on over your shoes? long pants also provide extra warmth at night and bug protection (i don't carry DEET) i carry a lot of luxury items for pure convenience. ...

April 11, 8:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.