BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1180 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...118

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Enlightened
I agree Chad. the weight difference compared to down is tiny at that range so less price and greater moisture worries apex is the way to go.

In GEAR » Best synthetic summer bag?
December 02, 10:10pm

Re: just let it go my friend
I was lucky enough to find BPL as a source of learning to lighten my pack.. I guess i feel bad for folks who go to WB for similar (or many other topics that get derailed) and are given such poor ...

In On the Web » Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight
December 02, 8:40pm

Re: Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight?
Mary, there is having an opinion and then there is invading threads and sub-forums you just don't belong in. ie the 70lb pack guy spouting off in the UL sub-forum.. it only disrupts where p...

December 02, 7:37pm

Re: Best synthetic summer bag?
MYOG M50 or M90 quilt with Apex 2.5 or 5 http://kringlelight.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/trying-wordpress-and-the-sin50/ pattern http://kringlelight.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/sin50_guide.pdf ...

In GEAR » Best synthetic summer bag?
December 02, 6:57pm

Re: Full featured yet light pack?
I'll put in my vote for Exos 58. light, great frame, mesh back area, enough pockets to organize but not too many.

In GEAR » Full featured yet light pack?
December 02, 2:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight
Greg I did appreciate your posts and a few others. The admin has shown a dislike for me for many months now and seems to treat my posts differently than others. I cannot reach my PM's an...

December 01, 7:55pm

Re: Re: Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight
Kat, I agree somewhat. There are people on that site that I enjoy talking to. I believe that it is wrong to have a singular admin. in charge. there is no balance of power and the owner is ext...

December 01, 3:20pm

Re: Re: woah, potty-mouth alert!!
no idea, i edited it for you. I am pretty annoyed at the situation. When the owner says "oh it's too late i never had a chance to deal with it" when it's been weeks.. is ...

December 01, 10:07am

No, They are hypocritical in their dealing with opinions from each "side" people who promote going lighter and further are told to "cool it" while folks like Tipi Walt...

December 01, 8:21am

"You never gave me a chance to reply to you before you went off on the deep end by slamming Alligator" - Rick Towle "owner" of WB I PM'd him MONTHS ago telling him that...

December 01, 7:29am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.