BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1214 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...122

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Fixed or folder what you use?
Get a Mora 2. Fixed and light. If you dont mind the size

In GEAR » Fixed or folder what you use?
December 28, 7:09pm

Re: Thread Complete?
Your understanding of LNT seems shortsighted. It is more than just trash and cat holes. Staying on trails. Camping in designated areas. Leaving an area the way it was before you arrived. Say...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Following the Rules in U.S. Forests?
December 28, 7:04pm

Re: Fixed or folder what you use?
Fold. I dont make fires so needing the extra strength doesnt win over space saving. Opinel no 6 is my newest one. <2oz

In GEAR » Fixed or folder what you use?
December 28, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Forums loading slow?
Also John that link was the 2nd post in this thread. That was a test, this is a long shot hope they will find the issue and fix it

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Forums loading slow?
December 27, 11:27am

Re: Re: Re: Re Sleep System and Rules' Bending
2 feet. Not inches. I dont know what it is like up there now so who knows. I still think you are in for a surprise

In GEAR » Sleep system for Camel's Hump, VT? 4,000ft
December 26, 6:31am

Re: Re Sleep System and Rules' Bending
"There are those who assume that stealth camping is by definition illegal camping, others like me who argue that it means legal LNT camping off the beaten path, often cooking a mile or two fro...

December 25, 12:41pm

Re: New
yes, and i believe your choices are a bit more educated now. that said, i believe you will have problems finding camping places that high up, especially with snow and ice. Not only is space h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Following the Rules in U.S. Forests?
December 24, 4:00pm

Re: Re: Ben 2 World
White mountains allows camping above tree line once the snowpack has reached 2' i'm not sure if VT has got there yet. i'd say that would be the standard. I have major doubts that ...

December 24, 3:34pm

Re: Jake, it's over.
"Assume we camp very close to the summit, since we love sunrises." doesn't sound like an anecdote to me... but keep digging that hole you've got started.

December 24, 2:44pm

Re: Goodbye, jake
"I will speak to experts, not backseat-campers." HA yea, i only Thru-hiked the trail you are doing a tiny portion of.. but yea, i'm a backseat camper. and the 29 x NH 4k's i ...

December 24, 2:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.