BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...110

Forum » Thread

Re: Simplified
Definitely read more of the links and get Andrew's book. Your mental blocks are your worst enemy right now and until that changes all of our suggestions are going to hit a brick wall. &qu...

In Gear Lists » Looking to go lighter still
September 17, 8:52pm

Re: Re: Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
.... yes

In GEAR » Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
September 15, 8:22am

Re: Re: Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
Stake catapult/trebuche new GGG activity?

In GEAR » Stretchy cords for tarps in high winds?
September 15, 8:07am

Re: Re: Re: Re: White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
I know it's not crazy for this crowd but my pack with 1L of water is right at 20lb for the weekend :) that is with my 20deg down bag and 800fill puffy b/c sunday night looks cold.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
September 14, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Cuben fibre poles (theoetical post)
that is what i was thinking.. not porous so no where for the epoxy to go. i think of Carbon fiber as mini re-bar. plus you COULD make carbon fiber poles thinner and lighter but the strength wo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben fibre poles (theoetical post)
September 13, 10:04am

Re: Saturday
Email Ryan. I've had to move my plans to Sunday-monday due to a work opportunity.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
September 13, 9:45am

Re: some easy mods and tips for sawyer squeeze
Definitely picking up some mesh to prefilter.

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 12, 9:47pm

Re: Re: Looking to go lighter still
Yep, I can't advise shake down hikes enough. I did a bunch of hiking before I did my long trip.. a few weekend trips and a 4 day section hike. It does a lot to show you what you need/like a...

September 11, 9:14am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience
Long Trail as in THE Long Trail :) http://www.greenmountainclub.org/page.php?id=2 MA border to Canadian border through vermont 272mi 12 is a bit lighter than I was for that actually. i...

September 10, 6:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience
gotcha, i read it like you didn't seem like you were wanting to budge. there is my Long Trail pack for perspective. i'm definitely not UL by the standards here but I used every item ...

September 10, 5:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.