BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1189 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
hey... taking time to post here distracts them from getting the Flame war to 4000 posts.. i mean THERE is a worthwhile waste of time.

In On the Web » Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight
December 09, 6:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
I am perfectly fine on the trail. I can generally choose who i'll be around and the people that think I am doing something wrong are usually still asleep when i move in the morning and won'...

December 09, 1:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
really, to me it seems i didnt say a thing for 5 days and was responding to Harrison.

December 09, 1:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Re:
The most common thing i saw was people wanting to X miles a day or a trip in X days and people would immediately jump on them and say to slow down and enjoy themselves. As if going their speed is ...

December 09, 12:54pm

Re: Re:
Harrison, I agree with most of that. It seems on BPL people show/tell you how something can be done. How to make a quilt, how to shave ounces from pack, how to bring lighter food etc etc. If s...

December 08, 5:04pm

Re: Re: Nalgene
1L gatorade and powerade bottles still have a fairly wide mouth, pretty sturdy and are 2oz lighter than the normal 'white' nalgene i weighed. for 3g you can carry an extra cap if you lo...

In GEAR » Full featured yet light pack?
December 05, 6:54am

Re: Re: Come on, Jake...
None of the Rock climbing forums that I am on are membership driven. Just because people would rather pay than see a few discrete ads is not my problem. I don't mind them and it would probabl...

December 03, 6:13pm

Re: Come on, Jake...
I still think the way he handled the spam issue and the board infrastructure is terrible but that it is a minor blip on his radar. I was also not the only one frustrated about it it also didn&#...

December 03, 5:01pm

Re: Re: Enlightened
I sewed my quilt (first thing i've sewn on a machine since Home Ec) for around the cost of the down needed to make a 30-40* it is not always the walking in the rain that can get your bag ...

In GEAR » Best synthetic summer bag?
December 03, 8:35am

Re: Re: Enlightened
I agree Chad. the weight difference compared to down is tiny at that range so less price and greater moisture worries apex is the way to go.

In GEAR » Best synthetic summer bag?
December 02, 10:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.