BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 691 - 700 of 1149 | Page: 1 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ...115

Forum » Thread

cinch cord
do you have this cord lock? http://assets.trailspace.com/assets/1/d/a/750042/Stratos-Review-090.jpg if so you could switch it out for a normal toggle style or the 2 hole design my exos 34 came...

In Make Your Own Gear » Osprey Exos Re-model
October 20, 1:30pm

Re: Let's Talk Recycled Water Bottles
I really liked the Gatorade #1 bottle with the twist cap. they seem to be harder to find around here.. the caps are not super sturdy if you drop the bottle top down. The twist top is nice fo...

In GEAR » Let's Talk Recycled Water Bottles
October 20, 1:00pm

Re: Re: raw honey
This year's honey from my Gf's hive ;) way to tasty to put on my face or to use for anything other than eating.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Multi-Use Food: Manuka Honey?
October 19, 1:51pm

Re: ?

In Chaff » Obama/Biden
October 17, 1:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: The modern D

In Chaff » Obama/Biden
October 17, 11:32am

Re: Survival Shows
Watch Surviorman and Duel Survival.. they have real-life information that could help you. they also preach good techniques to being found.. not just "run for 97 miles to town just over th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Who watches survival shows? (NOT "Suvivor")
October 17, 10:31am

Re: The modern D

In Chaff » Obama/Biden
October 17, 9:53am

Re: Obama/Biden

In Chaff » Obama/Biden
October 17, 8:09am

Re: Re: how to get bug population out of backpack?
vacuum with the skinny car seat attachment for small places?

In GEAR » how to get bug population out of backpack?
October 15, 10:22pm

Re: Week-long trips and Jetboil fuel usage and menu ala Jetboil?
my Pocket Rocket did over 2 weeks on one 100g canister with boiling 1-2cups of water per night. i assume jetboil is more efficient than that. so... anything freezer bag cooking will keep the ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Week-long trips and Jetboil fuel usage and menu ala Jetboil?
October 15, 1:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.