Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Crosby (djjmikie) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ky
About Me Retired Army. Now working in behavioral health at Ft. Knox with the soldiers returning from Afghanistan. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined here. THANKS BPL.
CityLouisville, Ky
StateChaos
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Crosby

Showing 661 - 667 of 667 | Page: 1 ...48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Forum » Thread

Who needs to drink it; you only need the can
You would no believe what my friends will do for beer. We built an inground swimming pool and pool house and besides the materals for the pool our only other cost was beer. Besides, they would dri...

In Make Your Own Gear » Stove Idea's For Those Of Us Who DONT Drink Heinekin?
June 09, 1:28pm

Who needs to drink it; you only need the can
Like you I do not drink. I have purchased over a dozen Foster cans for experimentation. My friends that do drink are happy to empty them for me. The 2 addresses you have for different wood stove...

In Make Your Own Gear » Stove Idea's For Those Of Us Who DONT Drink Heinekin?
June 09, 11:26am

Drilling foster can
What a simply elegant idea! Once the top is gone, there should be no danger of distorting the can—excellent! Thanks Ron.

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY BB aka Gasified Wood Stove
June 07, 7:51pm

no pole tent and size
Kevin, See this tent for both size and the possibility of no poles. http://www.ryanjordan.com/2006_arctic/2006/06/ultralight_shel.html

In Make Your Own Gear » Now onto the tent
June 07, 2:21pm

Drilling Fosters can
Kevin, The backing is a good idea. PVC pipe,however, will not fit tight as the top of the can is steped and is smaller than the area where the holes go. Thanks Mike

June 07, 1:36pm

Holes in Foster can
Drilling the holes in the soup can is no problem as the can is stiff,however, the foster can is flimsey and my attempts to drill leave torn and destorted holes. PLEASE HELP.

June 07, 1:00pm

Re: cutting the beer can top
Not my idea but this works better than putting the razorblade in a book as it is securely held. Can is then CAREFULLY rolled on the blade that scores the can until the cut goes through. This ...

June 07, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Crosby

Michael Crosby has posted no reviews.