Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 651 - 660 of 1392 | Page: 1 ...57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ...140

Forum » Thread

Is the SVEA 123 still a viable stove option for winter?
They ARE cute. I look at them on ebay sometimes, but I'm not a collector, and being realistic with myself, know I wouldn't actually use it.

In GEAR » Is the SVEA 123 still a viable stove option for winter?
May 02, 2:03pm

Re: ditto.
Maybe. They do offer custom work, but for a major change in design I'd want to see how the regular ones work for me. I have a family member in Las Vegas and the next time I go out we might exte...

In GEAR » Unshoes: need advice
May 02, 11:29am

Followup
Did you know Kupilka made silverware? Neither did until I stopped at the outdoor store to check out their spoon selection. For $10 I got the whole set. The large spoon weighs 17 grams and feels mor...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Spoon heresy
May 02, 10:54am

Unshoes: need advice
First off, I should state that I'm not looking to buy these until my current sandals wear out. But we're having a freak snowstorm and I need a diversion today, so why not talk about summer ...

In GEAR » Unshoes: need advice
May 02, 10:32am

blogs
Peruse the On The Web subforum for blogs. People self-promo and I'm pretty sure there's at least two compilation threads where people list their favorites. Put the ones you like in your RSS...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Where's Hendrik?
May 02, 10:13am

Re: Re: barefoot runners give full rangle of motion
Boots with high ankles do provide a small bit of actual structural support IF tied appropriately, but the reason those with "weak" ankles tend to like them so much is that the greater con...

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
May 01, 11:07am

how
So how do you do that descent with someone so incapacitated? Rappel yourself down then hope they're still conscious to push themselves off to be belayed?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » rescue incident in alaska with SPOT
April 30, 2:46pm

CHEAPER than therapy?
Hahaha, I don't think so.

In Chaff » Warped by the outdoors?
April 29, 9:56am

uber bar
Larabar makes the uberbar, which is whole nuts and fruit instead of their usual ground-texture bars.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Granola/Energy Bars without Chicory Root
April 29, 7:24am

dog nest
Jennifer, have you considered a solo inner for yourself and a bit of shaped netting that you could suspend over 1/4 of the interior for Charlie? It would get him of the bugs without having him on t...

In GEAR » Duomid + solo inner folks...
April 29, 7:16am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.