BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 651 - 660 of 1246 | Page: 1 ...57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ...125

Forum » Thread

Do it all pad combo
I was researching pads for a ground setup and wanted input. My idea for a 4 season pad combo is a ridegrest SOlite and a neoair allseason. The ridgerest for the summer (R 2.8), neoair for shoulder ...

In GEAR » Do it all pad combo
February 08, 11:35am

Anyone know what's up with packrafting.org forums?
I tried to join about two weeks ago, never got a confirmation email, sent an email directly to the admin address, and never got a reply to that either.

In Packrafting » Anyone know what's up with packrafting.org forums?
February 08, 11:32am

I'll take it
From the pictures I found, it does look similar to a Hexamid. PM me your paypal, please.

In Gear Swap » FS Dancing Light Gear Tacoma Tarp
February 05, 10:01am

think I'll take it--size?
I wasn't around when this was being made but from a quick google I think I want it. It seems they made a couple different sizes and the 10 oz one is listed in some old Swap posts as the 9' ...

In Gear Swap » FS Dancing Light Gear Tacoma Tarp
February 05, 12:02am

Re: Re: Tax exempt
Jerry, I think that both groups should be open to kids of any gender. Most will choose the one that matches their own, but some won't and they shouldn't be ostracized for that. Maybe in th...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
February 04, 10:31am

Re: Best Band-aids
Coverlets, from the picture on the first page in the thread. My aunt's a pharmacist; they're what the hospitals use.

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
February 02, 7:18am

Movie recommendation: Happy People
I spent this evening watching "Happy People: A Year in the Taiga," Werner Herzog's new film. Many here would enjoy it, I think. Lots of woodcraft, traditional skills, beautiful, harsh...

In Chaff » Movie recommendation: Happy People
February 01, 9:02pm

Bob 2013
If I can make it, I will definitely not be racing.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
January 30, 8:39pm

Re: RE: "Temperature for non-gtx shoes"
I think it is not worth bothering with GTX in footwear unless it's an actual boot with enough height for the waterproofing to be useful.

In Philosophy & Technique » Temperature for non-gtx shoes
January 30, 12:05pm

Re: I should not have said "Review"
A phrase I see a lot on the Gear forum is "Initial impressions." Probably a less provocative choice!

In GEAR » A brief negative review of the Brooks PureDrift
January 30, 12:02pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.