BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 651 - 660 of 1359 | Page: 1 ...57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ...136

Forum » Thread

less ime
Going downhill doesn't hurt anymore since I switched to trail runners.

In GEAR » what's better for your knees: stiff soles or, well, less stiff soles
April 20, 5:08pm

Re: Re: river knife?
>>Don't know exactly what you mean Just if you carry one and if you've ever found cause to use it. I have a small dive knife I could move from my BCD to my PFD, or I was looking at...

In Packrafting » river knife?
April 19, 10:22am

Re: Inflation Bag
I wound up wrapping some tape around the end of the rubber Thermarest nipple so it would seat snugly inside the alpacka valve. Works like a charm.

In Packrafting » Alpacka inflation bag w/ neo air
April 19, 7:40am

river knife?
I'm loath to consider adding another hunk of steel to my pack weight, but I'm wondering how many folks include a river knife as part of their packrafting kit. I've never carried one bef...

In Packrafting » river knife?
April 19, 7:01am

Re: Re: Kickstarter
I thought if projects weren't delevered you had to give the money back--on kickstarter. It's indiegogo where the project head can take the money and run.

In Philosophy & Technique » New Episodes of UL A-Z
April 18, 7:20am

Re: FS: Big gear clean-out
Email on Feather-lite.

In Gear Swap » FS: Big gear clean-out
April 14, 1:27pm

Re: Details
That is gorgeous.

In Make Your Own Gear » 5.5oz Cuben tarp with carbon tieouts
April 13, 9:54am

Re: Enjoying
I don't have a psychological aversion to rain. It can be pretty, ugly, gentle, wild--just like everything else in nature. Never the same rain twice. I hate being cold though. Cold is the surest...

In Philosophy & Technique » Enjoying Continuously Wet Weather
April 12, 8:16am

Yes.
I'll take the stove. Email inbound.

In Gear Swap » FS: Ultralight Pack Liners (24" x 48", 2 oz.), PackaFeather XL Stove, Klymit Cush Seat
April 11, 12:12pm

WTB: silnylon solomid
One more try for this, I guess.

In Gear Swap » WTB: silnylon solomid
April 11, 8:39am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.