Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 651 - 658 of 658 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

No sneezing
Didn't realize they were that fragile. I guess I could just wear my rain jacket over it then. Again, mostly just static and around camp is where I'll need the warmth. -I guess I shouldn'...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 11, 8:35pm

Question
Eric, so the EXL vs. the UL is just about more durability? Is the UL warmer with that .2 oz of extra down?! Just trying to make the right choice.

December 11, 6:17pm

OK
Where I live and hike, I don't need any insulation during activity. It's just for the early/late part of the day or for emergency on a day hike. Of course hoping to never have an emergency,...

December 11, 5:44pm

Thanks again
Wow, much warmer and weighs half as much. That's what I'm looking for. And I bet it stuffs even smaller than the Atom LT. Cool. Thanks Eric. Anybody else?

December 11, 5:03pm

cool
Eric, glad you can compare both. I mostly hike on trails and would very rarely bushwack. I'm using it more around camp or early/late when temps drop. Thanks for your real-world-use comments.

December 11, 4:47pm

Montbell EX Light (5.5 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
First, a little about me. I live and hike/camp in SoCal and I'm a three-season person. I spent much time in the outdoors/backcountry in the 70s/80s and just got back to the sport in May 2010. I...

December 11, 4:00pm

Yep, looks different to me
Haven't been on since last night, but, definitely seems different.

In On the Web » When did the site change?
December 06, 7:22pm

I found them on
thebikeshack.com for $1.99. Haven't ordered yet. But seems a great deal. I will use them for patching a BA Clearwater sleeping pad. I may also try some clear duct tape I have. It is plastic and...

In GEAR » Best way to repair a Platypus
November 14, 6:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.