BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 641 - 647 of 647 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Lids
Yes, lids are all correct. Anyone getting an ill fitting lid is the anomaly, not the rule, since we replaced them all (and are in the process of replacing all from previous orders). Thanks for he...

In GEAR » FireLite 500 Specs in Error
August 09, 2:25pm

Answers, finally!
Hey all- we appreciate your concern, and the dust-up in the warehouse yesterday was pretty entertaining. Apparently, the manufacturer switched the specs on the latest order to arrive (FireLite 550s...

August 09, 2:01pm

FireLite 500 vs 550
Yikes! I wasn't aware we had so many different versions floating around. I'll see what I can find out with the models we still have in stock, but I think that our original design (the FL ...

August 08, 10:06am

Cocoon
Hey guys - we expect the shipment to arrive Stateside in April. It could sit in customs for a while, but we are really really hoping to have it in stock that same month. Thanks for your patience!

In GEAR » Cocoon TimeFrame?
February 26, 10:56pm

Big lids
Hey all - this is Addie, customer service for BPL. Just wanted to let you know that we are still working on a fix. We'll contact those who have pots to see who needs the fix - and I'll ta...

In GEAR » Got my Firelite 500 today..1st impressions
February 26, 10:44am

Removing posts
I can certainly clean things up, however, it's great when folks point the way (moderating the forums is low on my priority list). Anyone is welcome to email me in the customer support interface an...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Remove "dead" posts?
June 19, 12:02pm

Re: Re: Re: changing my name?
This is Addie, the customer support queenie - the only way to change your username and maintain your order history is to write me in the customer support interface. The tricky thing is that both y...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » changing my name?
June 02, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm