Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 641 - 650 of 1420 | Page: 1 ...56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ...142

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: re

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
July 01, 4:29pm

Re: Ultimate SUL gear list in NH White Mountains? 6.8lbs
There is no camping above treeline as per state/national forest regulations. some sort of bug protection is probably a good idea in the spring-mid summer. for summer you can probably skip th...

In GEAR » Ultimate SUL gear list in NH White Mountains? 6.8lbs
July 01, 4:07pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mini dropper bottles
ahh the oh so welcoming arms of BPL... it's not his fault that the forum platform was built in 1987 and has no intentions of changing. either way. going online with only a week to buy s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » mini dropper bottles
July 01, 3:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mini dropper bottles
i'm not piling on. i made a suggestion.

July 01, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mini dropper bottles
I'm just giving a suggestion. I could care less if you take it or not. You are the one that wants to put links to stuff in every thread so i'm suggesting that having names and not numbers...

July 01, 3:13pm

Re: Re: Re: mini dropper bottles
Anna, instead of numbers, perhaps put the website name at least. I know I didn't look at each of the numbers to see what they were.

July 01, 2:31pm

Re: Re: re

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
July 01, 10:53am

Re: Re: How to put on your rucksack
hehe always fun just tossing your pack over your shoulder when folks are doing contortions. same with standing around with pack on while they are leaning against rocks and trees to rest. Smile ...

In Chaff » How to put on your rucksack
June 30, 10:36pm

Re: Re: How often do you take showers (and deal with hygiene) while in the woods?
ha.. should add that I do purell in a microbottle for after bathroom stops and before eating. that's just standard hygene. teethbrushing too. i thought this was just about bathing.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How often do you take showers (and deal with hygiene) while in the woods?
June 30, 8:40am

Re: Re: How often do you take showers (and deal with hygiene) while in the woods?
Long trail I took 3 showers at town stops in 19 days. apparently smelled like a wet dog but the only ones who noticed weren't on the trail. did laundry twice. otherwise normally if I keep...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How often do you take showers (and deal with hygiene) while in the woods?
June 29, 10:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.