Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 641 - 650 of 1311 | Page: 1 ...56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: Ultralight Gear 'lists'
It all depends on the conditions you expect. If you read his Sierra high route Trip report it sounds like tempts got into the 40s at night and up to 80 during the day and only 1 threat of rain. ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Gear 'lists'
March 28, 3:35pm

Re: Re: canisters
yea.. you could also bring a few esbit tablets for a few grams for 1-2 day backup in case your canister runs out

In GEAR » Starting to doubt using my alcohol stove for cannister
March 26, 9:11pm

Re: Re: check this video out..
Tyler I can fit my Crux and a 100g canister inside my Stoic 700 so 900 would be plenty.

In GEAR » What will fit inside an Evernew 900 and 1300?
March 26, 8:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: canisters
"P.s. I didn't set the woods on fire." Rookie.... --- hehe I had one of the older pump valves crack on me canoe camping once and had it blow like 1/2 liter of white gas in fl...

March 25, 7:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Starting to doubt using my alcohol stove for canister
my gf has one of those Snow Peak canister lanterns that we use sometimes car camping that is another good use for almost empty canisters. i don't get the resupply thing.. 8oz gets you 8-1...

March 25, 11:58am

Re: Re: Re: cannisters
@Max Try to use one of those wood stoves in the rain at an AT/LT shelter with 4 others inside ;) not going to happen.. I tried the Alcohol thing and didn't like the pouring, liquid fuel...

March 25, 7:51am

Re: +1 for everything Jake said
Yo Seth ;) what can I say.. rock climbing has given me a knack for remembering beta (route info) when are we going to go for a hike eh? I would also add that it would be advantageous to ...

In Gear Lists » Long Trail Thru Hike List
March 23, 7:36pm

Re: I don't get it
It is a thru-hiker thing. Generally it's a nickname that you've earned somehow either from a single incident or a continuous habit/personality. I am guessing it is more prominent on the...

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 23, 12:45pm

Re: Teaching an old hunter to go ULTRALIGHT!?
My dad still has his old kelty external frame pack, orange shovel, nalgene bottles, pump filter, whisperlite stove etc. I keep threatening to see how many things i can get into my pack before i...

In Chaff » Teaching an old hunter to go ULTRALIGHT!?
March 22, 4:39pm

Re: How to post from GearGrams
It should have numbers after it... click the clipboard icon (which basically is Copy) then do "paste" to wherever you want to post it. http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466

In Gear Lists » How to post from GearGrams
March 21, 3:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.