BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 641 - 650 of 1170 | Page: 1 ...56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Quick Exos 58 Report
Welcome to the Exos club Alec ;) I agree with a lot of what you said.. lets you pack without being OCD and cramming.. even with 4-5 days of food for me and 12-13lb summer baseweight. hip pocke...

In Gear Lists » Going from Traditional to Lightweight
January 02, 10:47pm

Re: Re: King of Denial
nah, simple solution is to comment/post on what you know or are interested in. I have interest and knowledge in lightweight backpacking in NE area. I have no interest in hammocks or the NorthWest...

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
January 02, 1:16pm

Re: 2013 goals
1. Finish NH 4k's 5 to go.. no problem 2. get GF back out on multi day hike. 3. work on Terrifying 25 list http://www.trishalexsage.com/p/the-terrifying-twenty-five.html#uds-search...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
January 02, 8:47am

Re: heel slippage
I agree with Stephen, adding more socks is trying to adjust your foot to the shoe and it could work or will just result in more blisters from so many layers moving. Sounds like they do not match...

In GEAR » Lacing to help heel slippage?
December 31, 2:28pm

Re: Re: oh dear
"Our goal is to reduce TiPi's load" he has no interest. What would he talk about if he couldn't say how he carries 90 lbs for a month on end without resupply in the snow. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
December 31, 11:06am

Re: Lacing to help heel slippage?
http://doitandhow.com/2012/08/15/running-shoe-lacing-tips/ my tip for looser toes but tighter ankle is more convenient with boots.. you do the normal lacing then up to the flex point and tight ...

In GEAR » Lacing to help heel slippage?
December 31, 10:58am

Re: Re: Re: Fixed or folder what you use?
Get a Mora 2. Fixed and light. If you dont mind the size

In GEAR » Fixed or folder what you use?
December 28, 7:09pm

Re: Thread Complete?
Your understanding of LNT seems shortsighted. It is more than just trash and cat holes. Staying on trails. Camping in designated areas. Leaving an area the way it was before you arrived. Say...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Following the Rules in U.S. Forests?
December 28, 7:04pm

Re: Fixed or folder what you use?
Fold. I dont make fires so needing the extra strength doesnt win over space saving. Opinel no 6 is my newest one. <2oz

In GEAR » Fixed or folder what you use?
December 28, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Forums loading slow?
Also John that link was the 2nd post in this thread. That was a test, this is a long shot hope they will find the issue and fix it

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Forums loading slow?
December 27, 11:27am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.