BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 631 - 640 of 655 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Down Sweater vs 2nd Sleeping Bag
I have the Patagonia down sweater also and it is one of the best pieces of gear I own. You can wear it, use as Diane suggested or a pillow. It also cut with a little room that makes it easy to laye...

In GEAR » Down Sweater vs 2nd Sleeping Bag
April 07, 6:59pm

Re: Re: Mount Rogers Trip Report
Jamie, Nice report. I was in the same area the weekend before testing some new gear. Did a quick one nighter, but was able to get in 20 miles. I have done a lot of hiking in the area, but never ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mount Rogers Trip Report
April 06, 6:50pm

Re: Re: Down Sweater vs 2nd Sleeping Bag
Richard, what will the low temperatures be?

In GEAR » Down Sweater vs 2nd Sleeping Bag
April 06, 6:26pm

Re: "Tested some new gear this weekend"
Evan, I knew you were having a little fun. When I typed it the first time I knew I was opening myself up to some fun. I do like the Jetboil, but like everything else it has it's place. ...

In GEAR » Tested some new gear this weekend
April 05, 6:34pm

Re: New Gear
Mark, you are dead on. It worked good this time out combining the two with one stake, but I can easily see how it might be more difficult in some cases. My first goal was height for proper ventilat...

April 04, 4:44pm

Re: Hehheh
Donna, The One made a little noise, but nothing annoying. It made more noise while I was setting up, but once I got things tighten down no issues. Sarah, LOL. You know who the someone getting w...

April 04, 4:38pm

Re: Pro-bar, Clif-bar like recipes needed
I'm impressed with all the effort many of you go to in making bars. I'm sticking with my personal favorite the Big Sur Bar (any flavor). Hands down the best bar on the market. I just bu...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Pro-bar, Clif-bar like recipes needed
March 29, 7:08pm

Re: Re: Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Pads
I ordered a regular from Mountaingear.com yesterday and the shipment date says 4/6.

In GEAR » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Pads
March 29, 6:27pm

Re: new gear
Roger, Yes I would purchase again in a heartbeat for my needs. I'm cautious to recommend gear because I'm not always sure what others expectations or uses are. I've also learned from t...

March 29, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Tested some new gear this weekend
Chris, I agree that the One is a great design and tent. I had no issues with the cold weather, but I would avoid the snow. For cold weather bad conditions I will stick with my Black Diamond Lighth...

March 29, 2:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm