BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 631 - 640 of 647 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Spam fixed
Thanks Sieg!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » SPAM review in reader reviews
January 21, 10:13pm

FireLite 550
Yes, they are going to be in stock again. I'm not certain when, but they are definitely a product we are carrying in the future! Thanks, Addie

In GEAR » FireLite 500 Specs in Error
January 15, 2:50pm

Slough Creek video
There was an error encoding it on our media server and it won't be available. Sorry for the disappointment! Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking Light Print Magazine Issue 8 - Online Supplement
November 07, 9:13am

Spam
Hey all - we figured the guy was trying to skew the rating for a product he has a vested interest in. That's unethical, and we deleted the post. Thanks for your concern & vigilance! Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » SPAM review in reader reviews
October 31, 9:19am

So kind...
Thanks Andrew! I'm printing your post and pinning it to our "Encouragement" board. It's very well-timed on your part, and we appreciate the kudos. Have a great day! Addie

In GEAR » An expression of my thanks to the BPL.com staff!
September 25, 11:05am

Caldera Cones
Hey all! So, we're working on this. Unfortunately, Ryan (the big boss with it all in his head) is out of town until tonight. We're going to check and see that the Cone we carry fits both...

In GEAR » Caldera Cones and FL550
September 24, 10:00am

Deleting posts
Hi Nacio! You can't delete posts, but staff can, on your behalf. I deleted the duplicate post I found in the Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad thread. Were there any more? Best, Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Deleting reviews
August 23, 12:22pm

FireLite 500s
Hey all - the FireLite 500s are now on close out, and the FireLite 550s are up and running. The coupon mentioned above no longer applies, as they are now under the umbrella of the closeout coupon. ...

August 15, 4:40pm

Two pots
Hi Mike - sounds like you have the FireLite 550 and the 500. The 500 is the one you got second. Hope this helps! Addie

August 10, 11:38am

Nightmares
Um, yeah, a little bit. I'm tough though. :)

August 10, 8:18am

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm