BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 621 - 630 of 655 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Re: Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
Works like a charm on the Sigg, but doesn't fit the platy. Bummer.

In GEAR » Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
June 03, 5:46pm

Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
Has anyone tried the Steripen with a Sigg bottle and the adapter? I bought one from REI and plan on trying it out this weekend. I have used Aqua Mira in the past, so this is my first attempt wi...

In GEAR » Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
June 01, 7:59pm

Re: RE: "Summer sleeping... the options?"
Marmot Atom has worked great for me during the summer and I have no problem taking to 40 degrees. A little lower with a layer.

In GEAR » Summer sleeping... the options?
June 01, 7:38pm

NC/TN/Southern VA
Anybody interested in a weekend trip somewhere in the NC/TN/Southern VA area? Available most weekends with a little advanced notice. Yes I have the most understanding wife who supports my addic...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » NC/TN/Southern VA
May 22, 4:08pm

Re: SHCT
Rob, If you have your heart set on the SH then by all means do it. I've hiked a lot in the Smokies and have never had a bad trip. Some are better, but all are good. Mid week will help a lot...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » anyone been on the Sweat Heifer Trail in the Smokey's?
May 22, 4:03pm

Re: Sweat Heifer Creek Trail
Rob, I have done a lot of trails in the area, but not the SHT. I have read and heard similar things about the trail quality as Brad Rogers. I have done the AT out to Charles Bunion and it is grea...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » anyone been on the Sweat Heifer Trail in the Smokey's?
May 22, 6:36am

Re: I need a couple new pairs of Pants
Arc'teryx Ramparts are my current favorites.

In GEAR » I need a couple new pairs of Pants for this Spring & Summer...
May 08, 9:17pm

Re: wine bladder pillow
Thermarest has a wrap it pillow that I use and it works great. You basically slide it over the end and just stuff some spare clothes, stuff sacks, etc into it. In the past I struggled with keeping ...

In GEAR » Best Pillow with Neo Air Pad?
May 08, 9:15pm

Re: Granite Gear Sizing
Colin, I have both of these packs in a regular and they both work for me. I'm probably more in the middle of the torso range as opposed to the high end like you. A long might be the ticket for...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Sizing
May 08, 9:07pm

To much analysis
I couldn't more strongly disagree with this review. I have used the NeoAir on several trips and never slept better. No it's not perfect, but when I weigh all the pros and cons I think it is...

In Editor's Roundtable » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Sleeping Pad Review
May 06, 8:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm