November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 621 - 630 of 647 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Backpacking Light is creating a wall map that will feature long-distance hikes in the United States. We are calling for submissions of high-quality photos highlighting the scenery of the followi...

In Content Solicitations » Photos from Long Distance Trails
June 02, 2:14pm

WANDERLUST Vision Statement: Wanderlust is a column about a wild place, and the relationship between a hiker and that wild place in the context of a lightweight trek. In addition to reading a...

In Content Solicitations » Wanderlust
June 02, 2:12pm

SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review
Companion forum thread to: SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review

In Editor's Roundtable » SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review
May 27, 11:52pm

Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
Companion forum thread to: Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 27, 9:07pm

Hey all - this is my first podcast upload, so I'll see if I missed something about adding it to the iTunes feed. Thanks! Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: NOLS and the 40 Pound Initiative
May 16, 11:49am

David Olsen is absolutely still in business. I would write off his non-response to something out of his control, that or he was waiting to get back to folks until he knew exactly what was going on...

In GEAR » oware - is anyone there?!?
March 13, 6:07pm

Kudos Doug!
My son wants to watch the "Trail Ninjas" video over and over and over again. You're a hit! Best, Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » 2008 LuxuryLite Big Survival Stik Walking Staff REVIEW
March 10, 9:34am

Link broken
I can't replicate this. Can you please try again? You can always drop me a line in the support issue interface, and we can dialogue directly. Thanks! Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » bug: Problem following links from "last 50 posts"
February 27, 8:33pm

It's gone! Thanks, Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Spam in Reader Reviews
February 27, 8:31pm

Phone support
Hi Eric! We generally take calls during my office hours, Tuesday & Thursday 9-3, and Wednesday 9-12. Any other time, I respond to voicemail, usually within one business day. If you don't...

In GEAR » Contacting BPL
February 04, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm