BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 621 - 630 of 647 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Photos
Backpacking Light is creating a wall map that will feature long-distance hikes in the United States. We are calling for submissions of high-quality photos highlighting the scenery of the followi...

In Content Solicitations » Photos from Long Distance Trails
June 02, 2:14pm

Wanderlust
WANDERLUST Vision Statement: Wanderlust is a column about a wild place, and the relationship between a hiker and that wild place in the context of a lightweight trek. In addition to reading a...

In Content Solicitations » Wanderlust
June 02, 2:12pm

SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review
Companion forum thread to: SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review

In Editor's Roundtable » SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review
May 27, 11:52pm

Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
Companion forum thread to: Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 27, 9:07pm

iTunes
Hey all - this is my first podcast upload, so I'll see if I missed something about adding it to the iTunes feed. Thanks! Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: NOLS and the 40 Pound Initiative
May 16, 11:49am

Oware
David Olsen is absolutely still in business. I would write off his non-response to something out of his control, that or he was waiting to get back to folks until he knew exactly what was going on...

In GEAR » oware - is anyone there?!?
March 13, 6:07pm

Kudos Doug!
My son wants to watch the "Trail Ninjas" video over and over and over again. You're a hit! Best, Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » 2008 LuxuryLite Big Survival Stik Walking Staff REVIEW
March 10, 9:34am

Link broken
I can't replicate this. Can you please try again? You can always drop me a line in the support issue interface, and we can dialogue directly. Thanks! Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » bug: Problem following links from "last 50 posts"
February 27, 8:33pm

Spam
It's gone! Thanks, Addie

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Spam in Reader Reviews
February 27, 8:31pm

Phone support
Hi Eric! We generally take calls during my office hours, Tuesday & Thursday 9-3, and Wednesday 9-12. Any other time, I respond to voicemail, usually within one business day. If you don't...

In GEAR » Contacting BPL
February 04, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm