BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 621 - 630 of 645 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Wind shirt search
Thanks for the comments Scott. I had really wondered if a windshirt could breath enough. And I still do. I aim to do some research tomorrow now that I have access to even more of BPL. And if I don&...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 17, 8:25pm

Re: Synthetic
I'd have to agree with the above and the below post by Eric. I really like synthetic. I have not tried wool because of the cost involved. For me, synthetic is so much more comfortable to walk i...

In GEAR » T-Shirt for summer hiking
December 16, 10:02pm

Re: Temperature range
Will, well written and fun-to-read article. Definitely makes me want one. Anyway, I am in the same camp as Jeff. He lives in Central CA and I live in SoCal. We both like the Sierras and so we proba...

In Editor's Roundtable » MontBell Tachyon Anorak and Dynamo Wind Pants Review
December 16, 8:58pm

Good comments so far
I am just waiting for my EXL to come to the front door; purchased last Sunday. I'm going to use it like many have recommended in your thread, thin base layer, EXL, windshirt, top layer (rain ja...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Down vs UL Down Inner
December 16, 8:23pm

Re: Re: windshirt decision
Hi Nick, thanks for the impressions. It gives me some more options to consider. Your comments on the Houdini second those made earlier. Been getting alot of good advice and enjoying the conversatio...

December 15, 12:08am

breathable
Ya, Eric, that's a big concern for me. I'll learn more tomorrow. Thanks for the comments.

December 14, 11:12pm

Sleeping bag
Ok Dan. The sleeping bag was a good example of fabric weight I can grab onto. Now, more thinking and research. I really appreciate the synopsis of windshirts. Helps me visualize the individual garm...

December 14, 10:42pm

Good deal
Wayne, from all my research, DriDucks are a great deal. I've read many good things and also had a BPLer recommend them as well. I live in SoCal and venture out in the three seasons. Here, the ...

In GEAR » Dri Ducks?
December 14, 9:26pm

Considerations
Dan, I do the same as you. I just wear the one s/s shirt and wash it in the evening along with myself. The shirt dries over night and maybe sooner if I do it early enuogh and I wear my l/s sleeve s...

December 14, 9:10pm

Thanks
I appreciate your copying that excerpt for me. I just found this awesome reposistory of all things backpacking a few weeks ago. Had seen it before, but thought it was just an internet store and did...

December 13, 10:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.