Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 621 - 630 of 659 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

OK, what pot to go with?
Eric, thanks. I'll take a look at it. What pot would you pair with this stove? And yes, a Ti pot is essential. I just want the lightest weight stove/pot setup to heat 2 cups of water for FB mea...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
December 27, 8:07pm

Yep
That's one of my choices. Was given a good review by Ryan. I like the looks and the lightweight.

December 27, 7:57pm

Came in the mail
My EXL arrive last week. On my scales, and size Medium, it weighs 5.3 ounces and the stuff sack is about .15 to .2 ounces. Can't wait to use it in the field. Also, I will probably start a wi...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 27, 7:55pm

New Stove Setup
I camp with several different friends. They both have cooking systems, so I’ve never needed one. They are Jetboil and MSR Pocket Rocket with a LW kettle. Anyway, I may be in a situation this comi...

December 27, 7:39pm

Yep
Bare paw!

In GEAR » AGG - Inertia Pouch
December 27, 6:40pm

Re: Re: AGG - Inertia Pouch
OK Sarah. So I guess you just prop up your cozy against a tree or rock? And I can hold it in my bear hands when I eat after letting it steep? Thats the whole purpose for me. It is the insulation. A...

December 27, 5:44pm

Backcountryedge 20% Off
Use Code AC26. Expires 12/29/2010 Used them earlier this year for a sleeping bag. Great vendor.

In Gear Deals » Backcountryedge 20% Off
December 26, 8:26pm

Bump
Bumping this up and hoping to find some users of this product.

December 26, 8:18pm

The good years
Kendall, I'm glad to hear your report of your companion doing better. Just makes the Christmas season more wonderful. A lot of pet lovers here on BPL. Todd, I'm very sorry to learn of yo...

In GEAR » Merry Christmas... So, What'd Ya Get?
December 25, 9:38pm

Re: Spyderco
Kevin, been thinking about that knife too. Let us know how it works out.

In GEAR » Merry Christmas... So, What'd Ya Get?
December 25, 9:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.