BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 621 - 630 of 653 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
My wife and I will probably be down. How big of a group have you had in the past?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
August 09, 5:03pm

Good Read
Thanks for sharing the link

In Philosophy & Technique » But will it make you happy?
August 08, 11:10am

Thermarest Pillow
I like the Thermarest compressible pillow. It's not exactly UL at 9oz but it feels more like a "real" pillow, has a decent amount of cush, warmth, and soft texture. I'd consider i...

In GEAR » Pillow talk
August 02, 11:49pm

Ulcerative Colitis
Hi Eric. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you have UC. Until someone close to me was diagnosed with UC I had never heard of it but since then I have met a lot of people who either have UC (or...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Anyone here without a colon?
August 02, 5:55pm

Re: Anyone here without a colon?
Hi Donna. Thanks for stopping by to comment. I believe that the "colon" is essentially everything after the small intestine... so if part (or all) of your large intestine is out, then I&#...

August 02, 12:57pm

Anyone here without a colon?
Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't asking for advice per-se but rather personal (or 2nd hand) experiences. I'm going to guess that anyone without a colon already knows not to experiment...

July 31, 12:49pm

Anyone here without a colon?
I realize this may be a foreign concept to some people, but there are various reasons why a person may have had their colon removed. Someone close to me has gone through this due to Ulcerative Coli...

July 29, 12:18am

Re: Re: grappling hook
Quoting from one of the comments on that youtube vid: "...if you slip and regrab the robe, you do not have static forces, you will have dynamic forces acting to the hook. If´╗┐ it then bend...

In GEAR » Grappling Hooks
July 27, 9:19am

Pulled the trigger...
On the 1st Ascent. With the clearance pricing and the tall/medium availability I figured I might as well give it a shot. We ordered one for the little woman too... they had petite sizes available f...

In GEAR » Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
July 26, 9:59pm

Re: Re: Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
LOL... Paul I don't think that's going to work for me, but if I looked anything like Shania I would probably not leave the house much ;) Thanks for the tip, Rod. I just found them. For $...

In GEAR » Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
July 26, 8:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am