BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 611 - 620 of 648 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Trail Runners for underpronation
Time to buy some new trail runners and would like input from the "underpronators". I currently use Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra GTX. They have been a great shoe and I would consider buying...

In GEAR » Trail Runners for underpronation
June 16, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Solo Shelter Options
I have the Gossamer Gear One and really like it. I've used it several times with no issue and it is very light. I also have a Tarptent Squall 2 and it has performd very well as a 2 person te...

In GEAR » Solo Shelter Options
June 12, 6:14pm

AT/Iron Mountain Trail Loop
I'm doing the AT/Iron Mountain Trail Loop this weekend in the Mt Rogers Recreation area in VA. This is the same loop Jamie Shortt did earlier this year. Thanks for the great trip report Jamie. ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » AT/Iron Mountain Trail Loop
June 03, 5:51pm

Re: Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
Works like a charm on the Sigg, but doesn't fit the platy. Bummer.

In GEAR » Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
June 03, 5:46pm

Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
Has anyone tried the Steripen with a Sigg bottle and the adapter? I bought one from REI and plan on trying it out this weekend. I have used Aqua Mira in the past, so this is my first attempt wi...

In GEAR » Steripen with Sigg bottle adapter
June 01, 7:59pm

Re: RE: "Summer sleeping... the options?"
Marmot Atom has worked great for me during the summer and I have no problem taking to 40 degrees. A little lower with a layer.

In GEAR » Summer sleeping... the options?
June 01, 7:38pm

NC/TN/Southern VA
Anybody interested in a weekend trip somewhere in the NC/TN/Southern VA area? Available most weekends with a little advanced notice. Yes I have the most understanding wife who supports my addic...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » NC/TN/Southern VA
May 22, 4:08pm

Re: SHCT
Rob, If you have your heart set on the SH then by all means do it. I've hiked a lot in the Smokies and have never had a bad trip. Some are better, but all are good. Mid week will help a lot...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » anyone been on the Sweat Heifer Trail in the Smokey's?
May 22, 4:03pm

Re: Sweat Heifer Creek Trail
Rob, I have done a lot of trails in the area, but not the SHT. I have read and heard similar things about the trail quality as Brad Rogers. I have done the AT out to Charles Bunion and it is grea...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » anyone been on the Sweat Heifer Trail in the Smokey's?
May 22, 6:36am

Re: I need a couple new pairs of Pants
Arc'teryx Ramparts are my current favorites.

In GEAR » I need a couple new pairs of Pants for this Spring & Summer...
May 08, 9:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm